Mario Kart Mario Kart - Blue, red, or green shell?

• Thread starter Hissae2
  • Start date
Blue shells! :D
They have the potential to ruin friendships :sneaky: (jk though)
But yeah, all of my friends are really good at Mario Kart so I like to aim big explosions at them :) (even though I never get the blue shell since my place is never that low..)
  1. Blue shells
  2. Green shells
  3. Red shells

Since I have absolutely outstandingly terrible aim I like blue shell most. (The other two require aiming, right? (I don't play Mario Kart very often...)) I'm also never (or rather, only if I get an idiotic amount of Blue Shells myself) in first position so I don't hate them as much as most. :p

obviously red shell because you can easily use it offensively and defensive plus the blue shell can only hit first place

I like green because Luigi time go green

I'd say the green ones because they are less predictable and just as useful if used correctly.
it be the true

I like green because Luigi time go green
That's the best reason so far XD

I like both the blue and red shells, but not the green shells. The red and blue shells both have automatic aiming,and the blue shells even hit players which are in between you and the other player who is coming first. Green shells, however, cannot be controled that easily and I have hardly been able to hit with one of those, and sometimes ended up hitting myself.

Even though I love the red and blue shell, I hate it when others have it.

I know my answer isn't green shells because in my opinion they suck. I would say the red shells personally because I like to be in first place then slow down to let second get first then I will use the red she'll on them so they are even further behind me. I also like the blue she'll because it's a legend. I only like it when I have it and no one else has it.

Dem red shells beats all, expect when your really lucky and you hit those two people in front of you w/ the blue one!

Red shells are my favorite to use, you can use them as shields, or for offense! Catch them offguard using the red shell, and if you're in second, you can steal 1st from them, then if you have three, throw them behind you and leave them humiliated in the dust! They can be used very creatively, unlike the blue shell...

My favorite is the Red Shell. It's really easy to use them, and you can hit almost everyone with this. But still I agree with @Moon Rain that it feels more like a achievement.

Red shell for the win! Those auto targeting missiles are awesome! They're 90% guaranteed to hit someone!
Green shells stink, horribly stink. They only hit about 30-34% of the time.
Blue Shells aren't useful for me. Sure, they hit 100% of the time, but I'm the one in first place!

Blue Shell, like... period

It makes every race interesting!!

Red shells ftw. \o/
I love how you can use them as a defense, which is what I like to do most of the time. :p And the fact that red shells are more likely to hit your opponents than green shells. As for blue shells, well, if I'm in second place or third it's pretty useful, yeah. But like, if I'm in last place it doesn't really help much. :p

I prefer red shells over any other item

Hello, I don't like blue shell because i like spending my time in the first place so everyone can touch me. I don't like green shells because i don't know how to control it and sometimes i hurt myself. I like red shells because it can hurt everyone in front of me but i don't like bananas and other things that can destroy it.

I wanted to initially go with Red Shells as they're already equipped with an auto-aim feature.but in some small regards,I like the Green ones better because of the fairly unexpected accurancy they have to ruin someone's else reputation.With a well planned throw,it feels really great as if you made some precise calculations right to give yourself some advantage in the race.Especially when you're stocked with three of these.If you want to,you can just throw the three of them all at once to bump in a wall and make a small ladder to block the other racers,and make them go topsy-turvy all around the track. :p

Reactions: KEWYoda
the blue shells are diabolic, they were created by the devil to attack you when you are very close to finish the race, so, I LIKE IT (evil laugth(????))

triple green shells are good-u can protect yourself, and fire at the person in front of u. it's very pleasant when u miss a green shell but it bounces of a curve and hits them-blue shells dont help too much as you normally only get them in low places and they slow the 1st person down-but it's fun if ur second to keep urdistance till it hits-red is fun but easily counterable

I really like the green shells!! They are great for defense and can be used offensively. When you hit someone with one you feel awesome and like you achieved something great whereas with a red shell its expected. P.S I really like the colour green.:)

Back