Mario Kart Mario Kart - Blue, red, or green shell?

• Thread starter Hissae2
  • Start date
I prefer triple red shells because it triples the pain although it can break if it misses the target or when it hits a wall. Green shells could also be helpful because it could bounce off a wall or to the side and hit a racer

Blue shell is probably the best out of the bunch but I find the red and green shells more fun to use. Mainly the Red shell because of its heat seeking function <3 but the green shell is fun to use to snipe people with it. Although it's tricky to use, it takes practice. But I guess what I'm saying is Red shell all the way o/

Which is your favourite?

I prefer the red shells. You can aim them at people, get three of them at once, and you can use them as defense, unlike the blue shells. I like the blue shells too but not so much when I'm in first. :p I generally don't ever fire the green shells and just use them as defense, because when I do use them they rarely hit anyone and often bounce off the wall and hit me lol.

Me, i prefer the blue one. The ways to avoid it are kind of minimal and quite often are rare, unless you hack for infinite star power or invincibility otherwise, of course. Normally gives you a sure hit though. The only ways to dodge it that i know of are to use a mushroom at the exact timing or somehow manage to get in first after getting a star and not using it beforehand.

As for getting hit i dont know how many times in one cup race by it, im one to goof off and get the best items possible so this isn't usually something that happens to me. However, i am well aware that nobody out there likes that, i have seen complaints about this worldwide and from family members as well for a very long time. This is ongoing from what i know, so i am well aware of how aggravating getting hit by blue shells in every race you do is and understand its not too fun, seeing how rare dodging is here. Not too easy avoiding this one.

Well my favourite is the red shell! I like the red shell because they hit the racers!

rs_500x281-140528133003-three_red_shells.gif

I very happy when I have three red shells. I can beat every racer! :D

I prefer red shells, they hit the racer immediately in front or behind you most of the time, meaning you can either stop people from overtaking you or overtake someone yourself! Plus, like green shells, when you have three they are pretty much an impenetrable shield that can be quite handy.

I would prefer red shells because they go right towards the person in front of you and when you get three they are really helpful. The blue shell only goes for first place and with the green shell you have to aim really good and sometimes it is just a waste of a shell when you could've used it to protect your self from an incoming red shell from behind.

It depends, when I'm on the first place, I naturally want to stay there, so I chose the triple green shells or triple red shells for use as defense.

When I'm behind that, red shells ftw, they afford better use than the spite-inducing blue shells, they actually let me get an edge on the opponents ahead of me :p

I like the triple red shell because 3 shells are way better than 1 and you can hit players directly unless they have some protection.But not only that you also have 3 shells surrounding you as protection.I don't like the blue shell because it is used to balance the race however it depends on the game because in some games you can get hit but in other's it goes in the air

Which is your favourite?

I prefer the red shells. You can aim them at people, get three of them at once, and you can use them as defense, unlike the blue shells. I like the blue shells too but not so much when I'm in first. :p I generally don't ever fire the green shells and just use them as defense, because when I do use them they rarely hit anyone and often bounce off the wall and hit me lol.
if i were in 1st place i want green shells to block in coming red shells.2nd to 6th i would like a blue shell to pass up other people. finally blue shell for 7th and 8th place to catch up to everyone else.

I prefer the green shells because you can hit them at people and they sometimes miss when people through them at you and aren't directly thrown at you like the red shells and uggh I hate the red shells they miss more than green shells also when you have no defense and rude people spam red shells just gets on my nerves so yea Green shells ftw and blue shells I love them also when I'm in first I can just go backwards so some other play could get hit so I'm not the only one getting hit Lol

Reactions: Kadaj
Back