Meep apocalypse.

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meeps," Eric said without pause.

"Meeps," Eric said without pause.
" Fine then, see ya! '" I said calling a large black and white dragon which he immediately got on, and flew higher to avoid Meeps.

"You guys want to chicken out as well go ahead," Eric told the group. "But every bone in my body tells me to fight. So stand by me and risk your lives or stand by him and risk your dignity, your choice."

Heh, living is more important to me, you'll die this way, and do you wish too? Meeps are undefeatable, we must defeat Vii, and are you going to let the world fall to the meeps? We need your help, but die if you wish, If you refuse my last offer of help, well... It's game over for you!

"Eric i can hold them here for a few days go set up a defendable blockade some where. Also if you see plumes of fire going a few miles in the airdon't worry about it because it only means i lost myself to my inner bloodlust and will attack anything that moves. Go with the other guy."

um ill get some help for a another universe *opens a portle to another universe *well you later !!!!*PS: ya meeps are invading other universes so well don't think traveling with me.there going to be more meeps and that not gonna be fun

"Sky, I'm not running and I'm definitely not running on a dragon. I'm staying to fight."

"You better hope my bloodlust does not take control."

"Just stay back in the stands," Eric chuckled.

"How did Vii bring the weed dreams to life anyway?"

"What if... We're all just imagining this... We all are just messed up and in the rubber house and this is what we see the world as... Sorry, that's just a theory," Eric said.

"A game theory!...sorry i couldn't help it."

Eric groaned. "Alright, everyone who wants to run has ran? It's time to get to the fun part!"

*opens portle back to the real world with a escmo army *FIRE YOUR FROST BULLETS *and ya i said frost bullets because well meeps wait the cold*

Well... More meeps... and uh, random plane girl, you tame dragons right? Well I tamed a dragon myself! If we show each other our dragons, lets do it when Eric, isn't here. By the way, what gender is your dragon?

my dragon is a male

wait am i still halusnating ????

wait the meeps are invading planet mira as well !!!!!! man how dose the meeps get to those unvirses

"Meeps love the cold use fire! I hope you guys like the heat because i'm turning it up!" Flames cover Sky and his shadow clones as they attack the meeps with equal numbers.

"Meeps love the cold use fire! I hope you guys like the heat because i'm turning it up!" Flames cover Sky and his shadow clones as they attack the meeps with equal numbers.

DIDENT THE RP SAY THE MEEPS HATE THE COLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back