Most played 3DS game

• Thread starter adrianbiga
  • Start date
Pokemon X. I played only around 5 hours or so. Guess I'm not a keen gamer anymore...xD

Pokemon X. I played only around 5 hours or so. Guess I'm not a keen gamer anymore...xD
Haha you will catch up to us after a while. I have a total of 106:14 hours on Pokemon X right now.

Haha you will catch up to us after a while. I have a total of 106:14 hours on Pokemon X right now.
Oh wow, I had 72 hours before the Mini-Tourney, and now I have 100 hours as well, been training hard.
Naw, I was like that at first, wasn't interested, until the game's story started getting interesting, and online play. :love:

Reactions: 532
Oh wow, I had 72 hours before the Mini-Tourney, and now I have 100 hours as well, been training hard.

Naw, I was like that at first, wasn't interested, until the game's story started getting interesting, and online play. :love:
Exactly. IV breeding for a single 5IV Pokemon will take you around ~5 hours, also depending on the steps needed to hatch. When you are hatching for a SHiny, it takes even longer. 25 hours and I still haven't gotten a Shiny Froakie with Protean :(

Exactly. IV breeding for a single 5IV Pokemon will take you around ~5 hours, also depending on the steps needed to hatch. When you are hatching for a SHiny, it takes even longer. 25 hours and I still haven't gotten a Shiny Froakie with Protean :(
Awh, you'll get it soon, never give up! But yeah, Pokemon is way to time consuming, I couldn't possibly IV breed for 5 hours.

Oh, and back to topic, I think Animal Crossing: New Leaf, would pass all those other time records, in my log :eek: Been playing it all the time.

Reactions: 532
My top list looks something like this:
3rd - Rayman Origins: 20:12 (I spent that time on finding all the secrets, etc.)
2nd - Youtube: 20:10
1st - Pokemon Y: 56:37
Also I have a game called: 'TONS AND TONS of Japanese characters' by Konami Digital Entertainment. The thumbnail is a pixelated boy with fair brown hair and blue eyes.
Steps: 45,596

Mine is Pokemon X: 202:55 ( Breeding is way to time consuming , and ev training the pokemon to). To be honest i have other games that i want to play more to , the other feature that i use is youtube in the 3ds.

Mine is Pokemon X: 202:55 ( Breeding is way to time consuming , and ev training the pokemon to). To be honest i have other games that i want to play more to , the other feature that i use is youtube in the 3ds.
Whoa. You have double the play time that I have. BTW, If you want to EV train fast, try using Pokemon Hordes rather than Super Training. With horde Ev training, you can max out all Pokemon's stat in 15 minutes, rather than 40 mins.

I'll admit, I was a little frightened of checking the rankings on my 3DS, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to know how long I'd spent playing my favourite games... But for the sake of this post, I decided to man up and cheeck it out.

1st - Bravely Default - 153hrs 50mins
2nd - Pokemon Y - 103hrs 29mins
3rd - Fire Emblem Awakening - 88hrs 26mins (Only got this last week, plz dun judge)
4th - Animal Crossing New Leaf - 59hrs 2mins
5th - Professor Layton Miracle Mask - 40hrs 14mins
6th - Virtue's Last Reward - 30hrs 48mins
7th - Pheonix Wright Dual Destinies - 27hrs 33mins

That's all of my 3DS games. 8th and below are either demos or apps that I don't use.

I've only got 2 games- Pokemon Y and M&L: Dream Team. (Only got my 2DS in December). Obviously Pokemon Y has more play time :p
According to Activity Log, here:
1st
Pokemon Y: 528hrs 3mins (I know, I'm an addict :p)
No of times played: 261
Average play time: 2hrs 1min

Mario & Luigi- Dream Team Bros. : 90hrs 8mins
No of times played: 95
Average play time: 56mins

Which game do you play the most on your 3DS?

For me it would have to be Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon. In my mind, nothing tops Luigi's Mansion. Of course, I have to have my game guide to help me though.

Mario Kart 7 would be a close second though.

Pokémon with around 900 hours and trying to reach 999 hours before oras comes out

My list lol

Game Play Time Average Play Time
1st Pokemon X 1167:23 1:25
2nd MK7 137:11 0:54
3rd RE:Revelations 53:56 1:01
4th Pictobits 31:47 0:36
5th Colors 3D 7:39 1:31

>.>

1. Ocarina of Time 3D: 1204 hrs opened:2,564
2. Animal Crossing New Leaf: 1201 hrs opened: 604
3.Nintendo eShop: 405 hrs opened:754 times

These are my top ten:

1st - Animal Crossing: New Leaf (591:45)
2nd - Pokémon X (495:04)
3rd - Mario Golf: World Tour (464:49)
4th - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (443:48)
5th - Fire Emblem: Awakening (359:16)
Internet Browser actually steals 6th technically with 262:42, but I'll overlook that.
6th - Bravely Default (253:19)
7th - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (219:39)
8th - Mario Kart 7 (113:20)
9th - Luigi's Mansion 2 (90:01)
10th - Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! (88:44)

My top 3 most played games on my Nintendo 3DS:

1. YouTube: 509:51 hours and 610 times I played it.
2. Pokemon X: 282:44 hours hours and 342 times I played it.
3. Netflix: 138:30 hours and exactly 100 times I played it.

I use my 3DS as a multimedia device when I don't play Nintendo games in it...:eek:

My most-played 3DS game is Resident Evil: Revelations, because of Raid Mode. I've got one save file to the maximum level on Raid Mode, played through the campaign at least 10 times, got the other save file's Raid Mode to Level 32 (out of 50) and played through the campaign at least four times on that too. So yeah, I've spent lotsa time on it.

1. Mk7- 1158:48 Warring made this game too addictive
2. ACNL- 354:39 Fun for a long while, then my favorite neighbor moved out and haven't played since :(
3. MGWT- 128:20 Summer stopped my activity on this. Was getting good too. Last tournament I played I placed 3rd/Tied 2nd world wide in a Mario Open-Yoshi Lake-Mushroom Only Item Tournament. -15 on 9 holes :D https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnzv9Bccw
4. LMDM- 119:10 Very fun, unfortunately online was glitchy and people wouldn't stay for a full match.

Everything else is close at around 40-60hrs.

Wow, I've had my 3DS since like mid 2012 but still haven't got so many of the big exclusives. I can't remember the exact times and my 3DS is all the way across the room so here I go:

1) Donkey Kong Country Returns - about 15 hours. Completed the main story, of course I'm yet to get all of the KONG letters and the puzzle pieces for all of the levels and now this Temple level which I believe was made just for the 3DS version is up next. Great game, so frustrating and hard though. I felt so much relief when I finally beat the boss in the Volcano, haha.
2) Luigi's Mansion 2 - about 12 hours. Completed main story, not got all of the collectables and not played online mode - I've tried it, but it looks a bit boring.
3) Youtube - about 10 hours. Wow, I sometimes eat my dinner while watching WWE videos on here. How did I let it become THIS bad? :p The app is a bit slow sometimes, can crash and doesn't offer videos in actual proper HD. But it's pretty good if you don't have anything else to watch stuff with.
4) Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros - about 6 hours. Only briefly played it, this is next on my list to completing. Funny enough, I got it at the start of 2014 and put it off until now. I blame the slow start.
5) Super Mario 3D Land - about 5 hours. I deleted my original data with my 3DS by accident (yes, whatever xD) after I had completed the game when I first got my 3DS so I'm going to replay all of it so I have the record there. Laaaaame, I know. But hey, I have like OCD tendancies for these logs.

So basically, I intend on getting a few more 3DS games (I'd say Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X) very soon because those are the big exclusives that made me want to get a 3DS in the first place. And why I didn't delay a week until the bloody XL came out. Damn you, Nintendo.

400+ hours on Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I played that game a lot last summer lol. It was amazing, until it started to get boring. Why must all Animal Crossings eventually get boring???

Back