Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to enter
What I love about smash bros is the cool DLC and stages in the game.

smash bros brings me memories of when i played it on the n64 with my friends. its a very fun game and its great to compete with people.

I love smash because of the fact that you can play with anybody and its not a hard game to learn, meaning that you can teach your friends to play in minutes.

the thing i love most about Smash is that you can make a mii of the person u hate the most and play as that Mii and purposely don't do anything except watch that hated person get falcon punched and thrown of the edge....:):):)

Reactions: Verrkterr
I love it for smashing with my bros

1. Any non permanent version of any item from here:

http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/official-3ds-pedia-shop-pedia-emporium.9138/

However, if only one person from the EU is high on the list I will allow permanent items as an option

2. a certain amount of pc (depends on number of EU winners and how much pc I have at the end date)

3 You can gift your prize to a pedian of your choice
I like #11 Profile Glow light blue. I'm in something is better than nothing.

If I will win, I will choose to get PC instead (I also have a european 3DS)

If I will win, I will choose to get PC instead (I also have a european 3DS)
Actually yeah PC would be permanent. I need to save up for game. I kinda have no money.

I like that smash is such a unique game and it fun and really easy to find people online and smash can make friendships

Reactions: Eric Cartman
What do I love about Super Smash Bros?

Pretty much the way is a fighting game, but being so different to others fighting games

i love ssb cuz its the best fighting game in the world. i been playin since my 64 days.

What I love anout smash bros is that I can play it with friends anywhere on my ds

I like SSB because of all the characters and stages there are and all the dlc they put into the game.Smash is fun for everyone and it doesn't even have to be a competition, new comers can just pick up a controller and play.They just have to press random buttons (that's how I learned).:)

In my opinion my favorite thing about super smash bros is the quality and the online play and graphics. It's fun to test your skills against people around the world.

What I love about Smash is the Pure Bringing Together-y-ness, You can kill everyone in sight, and hate everyone else for at least a full hour, but at the end of the day you can chill out and eat a pizza, Or whatever you have in the Fridge if you're a cheapskate... Like me... :woot:

I like to join
My favorite thing about smash the characters the stages the music the dlc character and stages smash run even though people don't really play it the competition of off online and online

My favorite part about Smash is how it's basically Nintendo fanfiction made by Nintendo! That, and it finally let me live out my fantasy of beating the ever living crap out of Duck Hunt Dog

I'd like to try. The thing I love about Smash Bros is that it's way for me and friends, after a long day of school and work, sit down and enjoy a game of friendly competition.

I'd like to enter. Some things I love about smash is that it's a never ending game. You can customize your own character. And it's just cool to set a bunch of nintendo characters all in one game.

I would like to enter
What I love about smash bros is the cool DLC and stages in the game.

smash bros brings me memories of when i played it on the n64 with my friends. its a very fun game and its great to compete with people.

I love smash because of the fact that you can play with anybody and its not a hard game to learn, meaning that you can teach your friends to play in minutes.

the thing i love most about Smash is that you can make a mii of the person u hate the most and play as that Mii and purposely don't do anything except watch that hated person get falcon punched and thrown of the edge....:):):)

I love it for smashing with my bros

I like that smash is such a unique game and it fun and really easy to find people online and smash can make friendships

What do I love about Super Smash Bros?

Pretty much the way is a fighting game, but being so different to others fighting games

i love ssb cuz its the best fighting game in the world. i been playin since my 64 days.

What I love anout smash bros is that I can play it with friends anywhere on my ds

I like SSB because of all the characters and stages there are and all the dlc they put into the game.Smash is fun for everyone and it doesn't even have to be a competition, new comers can just pick up a controller and play.They just have to press random buttons (that's how I learned).:)

In my opinion my favorite thing about super smash bros is the quality and the online play and graphics. It's fun to test your skills against people around the world.

What I love about Smash is the Pure Bringing Together-y-ness, You can kill everyone in sight, and hate everyone else for at least a full hour, but at the end of the day you can chill out and eat a pizza, Or whatever you have in the Fridge if you're a cheapskate... Like me... :woot:

I like to join
My favorite thing about smash the characters the stages the music the dlc character and stages smash run even though people don't really play it the competition of off online and online

Added!

Smash Bros is a good game to enjoy with friends and really just bring it out on all your favourite Nintendo characters, teaming up with friends and getting to see Link beat the crud out of Mario has that satisfying feel to it. Also being able to experience the Nintendo Universe with different characters is always nice to see. The developers also did an amazing job making sure that the characters stuck to their roots and used moves that were original and relevant to them.

@Antrix
nice giveaway.
What i like about smash, the action, it's a thrill and with its music it puts me in a competitive mood to win. I like that mewtwo came back in ssb4, that was a big plus for me to get this version.

I want to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back