Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join

If you would like to enter please read the rules on how to enter in the original post

Smash Bros is a good game to enjoy with friends and really just bring it out on all your favourite Nintendo characters, teaming up with friends and getting to see Link beat the crud out of Mario has that satisfying feel to it. Also being able to experience the Nintendo Universe with different characters is always nice to see. The developers also did an amazing job making sure that the characters stuck to their roots and used moves that were original and relevant to them.

@Antrix
nice giveaway.
What i like about smash, the action, it's a thrill and with its music it puts me in a competitive mood to win. I like that mewtwo came back in ssb4, that was a big plus for me to get this version.

Added!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I love about Smash is getting to beat my brother in something, even I'm terrible competitively. It's just so much fun to pummel Luigi with Robin, I can predict my brother(cuz duh) and give him an arcfire to the face whenever he tries to Super Jump or something, and I even remember once, when he charged up Green Missile, and I fired Thoron when he was like half an inch away from me, and he got KO'd instantly since he was such high %

(Do I have to add what DLC I want? If so, it's MArio Maker stage 4 Wii U)

When's the give-away end?

Hello my fellow Pedians!

Today being the first day of 2016 I am feeling a bit generous. So I decided to go to the store and pick up an eshop card. I bought what I wanted to and now the rest of the money goes to you guys!

I currently have $12.82 left on my eshop account so that means there will be multiple winners!

More rules and info are listed below (Make sure you read them all!)

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments: What do you love about Super Smash Bros? (Side Note: You don't have to write a paragraph just a sentence or two is fine. Making a really good answer WILL NOT increase your chances of winning)

Available Prizes:
All Prizes listed are available for both versions, however you can only get a code for one of them because of how the eshop works:

Available Stages:
Super Mario Maker
Peach's Castle (64)
Hyrule Castle (64)

Available Mii Fighter Costumes:
Proto Man Set
Dunban Set
Majoras Mask
Cat Suit Set
SSB T-Shirt
Jacky Set
Akira Set
Isabelle Set
Samus's Armor
Black Knight Set
Chrom Set
Flying Man Set
King K Rool Set
Bear Suit Set
Hoodie
Captain Falcon's Outfit
Fox Set
Rathalos Set
Hunter Set
Viridi Set
Toad Set
Business Suit
Geno Set
Chocobo Hat

Available Bundles:
Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4
(Captain Falcon's Outfit, Fox Set, Rathalos Set, Hunter Set, Viridi Set, Toad Set, Business Suit)

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #5
(Geno Set, Chocobo Hat)

How Winners are Chosen:
When the giveaway ends I will throw everyone's name into a list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and then I will go down the list letting each person pick what they want until I can not afford anything else. (Keep in mind if the person before you picks a bundle ALL mii fighters in that bundle will then become unavailable for you)

End Date:
The last day to enter will be 1/15/16, but this may change if no one else joins for a few days

Current Participants:
@Genos
@Zaeehh
@aku7703
@vinog73
@Sans
@Mettaton EX
@VoluXian
@al3jo
@Amit0603
@Danny
@Bobcam7!
@superwill123
@SuperMii3D
@LordsHelper
@EpicR
@Charizard1710
@thisISYOSHI!
@pk-espurr
@Artisan
@ΕlkhrΩnical
@MysteryShimmer
@NormalNinja
@Mira
@TheSpiritedWarrior
@CrashToad124
@FlamingIce10
@Joshua76
@AstralLink
@OtakuFallenAngel
@J9794
@Rony
@Temmie
@Mello2002
@Kudzai
@TheBrimstonePsycho
@SyNoMi
@aichi sendou
@Eric Cartman
@SilverOwl
@Verrkterr
@anything4playcoins
@Squishydile
@flamebiz
@E.L.T.5Bone
@Zukrad
@Mousedar
@Ok@mk7
@mrmaster
@TheNinjaFX
@Nicholas Benjamin
@harya15077
@TheUltimateC

Good luck and Happy New Year everyone!

If you have any questions feel free to comment them below

I would like to enter my email is [email protected] I like how you can play online with friends so if you are at a party you can all play it together.

When's the give-away end?

Right now I'm still ending it on the planned date of 1/15/16 but once I stop receiving entries I will change it

What I love about Smash is getting to beat my brother in something, even I'm terrible competitively. It's just so much fun to pummel Luigi with Robin, I can predict my brother(cuz duh) and give him an arcfire to the face whenever he tries to Super Jump or something, and I even remember once, when he charged up Green Missile, and I fired Thoron when he was like half an inch away from me, and he got KO'd instantly since he was such high %

(Do I have to add what DLC I want? If so, it's MArio Maker stage 4 Wii U)

I would like to enter my email is [email protected] I like how you can play online with friends so if you are at a party you can all play it together.

Added!

I'd like to enter!

The reason I love Super Smash Bros. is because I get to enjoy not only a huge Nintendo (and Non-Nintendo) crossover, but, I also get an awesome party fighting game that I can play either by myself, or even with a few friends. The gameplay is fantastic, making it the go-to game for hang-outs and parties!

what i love about SSB4 is the charaters and stages

I think I'll join this. Looks fun.

What I love/like about Smash Bros. is the characters. I love experiencing getting to play with a large number of them as well as getting their trophies in Classic, All-Star, the single games Home Run Contest, Multi-Man Smash, Target Test (forgot what the actual name is atm), as well playing with them in Smash Run. And just playing until I get tired of playing for the day.

I want to enter

I love it because of all of the characters. And all of the fun times with your friends, playing online. The casual community being able to play and the competitive community being able to play, (the same game mind you.) No matter who you are, you can play smash bros. That's why I love the game.

(Yeah I'm Entering)

i like this give very much sorry i was playing with my as time on smash for wii u ok we did a tourment and my friend cody link keeps winner every time to i wooder how going to beat him and my friends link on smash for wii u smash bros for wii u is great and so is this giveaway to.

What I like about smash bros is that it is the only game I have with Kirby in it and I can have fun with my friends

I want to enter

I like smash because it is a button masher but at the same time the most tactical fighter ever. I also love the unique cast of characters.

Id like to enter if this is still open.

I love Smash because the idea of all these Nintendo (and guests) unique gaming icons coming together in a game in which they can all settle it in SMASH!

I want to enter

Please read the original thread to find out how to enter

I'd like to enter!

The reason I love Super Smash Bros. is because I get to enjoy not only a huge Nintendo (and Non-Nintendo) crossover, but, I also get an awesome party fighting game that I can play either by myself, or even with a few friends. The gameplay is fantastic, making it the go-to game for hang-outs and parties!

I think I'll join this. Looks fun.

What I love/like about Smash Bros. is the characters. I love experiencing getting to play with a large number of them as well as getting their trophies in Classic, All-Star, the single games Home Run Contest, Multi-Man Smash, Target Test (forgot what the actual name is atm), as well playing with them in Smash Run. And just playing until I get tired of playing for the day.

I love it because of all of the characters. And all of the fun times with your friends, playing online. The casual community being able to play and the competitive community being able to play, (the same game mind you.) No matter who you are, you can play smash bros. That's why I love the game.

(Yeah I'm Entering)

What I like about smash bros is that it is the only game I have with Kirby in it and I can have fun with my friends

I want to enter

I like smash because it is a button masher but at the same time the most tactical fighter ever. I also love the unique cast of characters.

Id like to enter if this is still open.

I love Smash because the idea of all these Nintendo (and guests) unique gaming icons coming together in a game in which they can all settle it in SMASH!

added!

Could I enter?

What do I love about Smash.........EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

(and no I'm not casual)

agreed

and also the gameplay and the play style you feel like sakurai did a very good job like he always does

Hello! I'm interested!

What I love about Super Smash Bros. is some of the music, and the more players there are, the more fun it is!

I was very amazed with the 8-Player Smash feature (like playing with four Wii Remotes and even four GameCube controllers with the required adapter).

If I were to make a choice, I would want the Super Mario Maker stage and Mii Fighter Bundle #4, but only for Wii U because I lost my copy of the 3DS version.

Could I enter?

What do I love about Smash.........EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

(and no I'm not casual)

Hello! I'm interested!

What I love about Super Smash Bros. is some of the music, and the more players there are, the more fun it is!

I was very amazed with the 8-Player Smash feature (like playing with four Wii Remotes and even four GameCube controllers with the required adapter).

If I were to make a choice, I would want the Super Mario Maker stage and Mii Fighter Bundle #4, but only for Wii U because I lost my copy of the 3DS version.

Added!

What I love about super smash bros is that it is a community type of game. In my Highschool we usually have 10 player matches at lunch, and it is so enjoyable to play with others and have a fun time. It is also great because, if you have super smash bros for 3ds you can play anytime and anywhere, which I find amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back