Oldest game you own?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
milksheikh

milksheikh

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Probably oldest game was probably Super Smash Bros but for the Game Cube.

It was legit the beast game ever at that time period (for me).

Reactions: Harold1995
The Oldest game I owned was Mario kart 64 for the n64. I beated the whole game and 100% the game and got the secret title screen.

Last edited:
Oldest? I have tetris for the nes, though I never got around to playing it, and I don't have an nes. :/

I have a bunch of NESgames. haven't beaten any of them, but i have them. while all you were playing gameubes and xboxes, i was enjoying SMB3.

I have a bunch of Atari 2600 carts. I suppose the ones from the late 70's are oldest. Combat maybe?

Own right now, or have Owned? I still have my Sonic the Hedgehog Cartridge from Sega..The oldest game I've owned is probably Duck Hunt for Super nintendo lol

Wario 4 for Gba

Super mario world for the nes

my oldest game would be firered but my first game would be pokemon diamond

Super mario world for the nes
I believe you are reffering to the snes game? or do you actually have the pirate cartridge of the pirated port of smw to nes?

I still have the qbert cartridge for my dads atar 2600 that blew out back when i was 9.

I believe you are reffering to the snes game? or do you actually have the pirate cartridge of the pirated port of smw to nes?
I meant the snes game :p

I have a few GC games lying about. Sonic adventure DX, sonic adventure 2 - Battle, Wind Waker, Zelda - Collectors edition. I think the collectors edition is the oldest.

I think Pac-Man (but it's on the DS/ PS1 so I don't know if it counts). Then after that maybe Manhole (but it's an E-Reader Game.) Then Donkey Kong or some other arcade games also on systems made later. But as in old games like when they were actually made maybe either the Sega Genesis and the games I have for that or the GB games I have like say Super Mario Land (not sure which came first at the top of my head but I think it was the GB.

I have digital versions of atari 2600 games, and old arcade games, but physical copys, i have a adventure island cart, but no nes. :(

I've got Pokemon Platinum. I guess it isn't terribly old, but it still counts as a legacy game.

My oldest games are tied between my nintendo 64 for game mario kart 64 or pokemon silver for the gameboy color. And I cherish them both deeply....

Ah, that would be Yoshi's Island for SNES!! Absolutely loved that game! Still do... except it no longer works... oh well, I'll just download it from Eshop someday...

Back