Oldest game you own?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
The oldest game I own is Super Mario Bros for the NES, it was one of my favorite games back when I was young.

The oldest game I own is LJN´s the Amazing Spiderman

The oldest game I own is Pokemon Yellow (made in 1999 NA). It was a very fun game back when I was still a child, and had a very nice adventure. Battling and catching Pokemon, ah, so nostalgic. Very good game overall.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
pong, for brown box

This is a hard one..... I don't know the year of release or anything but maybe those 100 in 1 games.
Or it might be Harvest Moon 1 (Gameboy) released in 1997. If you do not count computer games that is ;)

I've got the first mario bros. for the gameboy from my father :)
He used to play it a lot when he was younger. Sometimes when I'm bored I play it.
It's fun to play at some times :)

An obscure game for the GBA called Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits. The other (second) oldest game I have is WarioWare: Twisted for GBA, which I picked up at Gamestop a few years ago.

An obscure game for the GBA called Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits. The other (second) oldest game I have is WarioWare: Twisted for GBA, which I picked up at Gamestop a few years ago.
OMG I have that game for the PS1. Sinistar has the best voice acting.

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Codename
The oldes game i owned was a pokemon blue game.It was in black and white but it was still good. I got it for free becouse i found it on the ground one day when i was walkind down a rode. One of my memorys with it was, i went around asking if it was thiers. But everyone i ment just said no or nah. So i kept the game even doh i did not have a gameboy. But a couple months later, i finally got my very first gameboy and it was black. It was also a gameboy sp and it had no game. So i used the game on it. XD

Mario and Luigi Superstar saga on gameboy

The oldest game I own is River City Ransom (NES).

The oldest game I still have would be Super Mario 1. It's a revolutionary game that I'm pretty sure every person hee has played it. I loved it as a kid and I still play it sometimes. It's the first Super Mario game that shows us the condition of Nintendo back in the 90's, and how enjoyable old games can be if they were played and relived.

Pokemon Red, though I don't have anything to play it on anymore xD

Depends on what you mean. Eshop download? Super Mario Bros. Other than Nintendo? Crash Bandicoot (all i can remember) Nintendo? Wii Sports

My would be all of my gbc games that I have in my closet and a few ps1 games

The game I've had for the longest is Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. It's been a member of the family longer than I have – I was born in 1995, and my parents purchased it well before then. :p

My oldest game, however, is Mario Brothers for the NES. I bought it – along with the NES – last year at my school.

Oldest Nintendo game: Pokemon Emerald.
Oldest game from any company: Atari.

Emerald is the oldest Nintendo game I own, but the oldest game my family has had, was an old, original Atari system. It was so fun! Unfortunately, we lost it, probably about 8 or 9 years ago. It was fun while it lasted though!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
the oldest game ive had was with my father and it was the original super mario brothers

i'm not sure since I learned to play video games when I was about 4, the first game I ever played on the PS1 was Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. It was my first and my favorite game at it time along side the other Crash games especially Crash Bash since it was a great party game that I constantly played with my cousins when I was pretty young. :D

Oldest Nintendo game: Pokemon Emerald.
Oldest game from any company: Atari.

Emerald is the oldest Nintendo game I own, but the oldest game my family has had, was an old, original Atari system. It was so fun! Unfortunately, we lost it, probably about 8 or 9 years ago. It was fun while it lasted though!
Pokemon Emerald is my oldest emulator on my Wii never actually played the real thing since my gba was taken away from my uncle and I was too young to understand pokemon back then XD

My oldest owned game would be my first super mario world remakes for the gba. Its all chew up and used... and yes my first game which is perfect for any gamer out there! Yoshi's island and new super mario bros for Nintendo ds

Yes am super nostalgic by now can't play SMW anymore since I lack a gba sp

My uncle oldest system is the NES in which it was given by his uncle who was a former old school gamer and mine is my favorite console the Wii!

Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back