Oldest game you own?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
OMG I have that game for the PS1. Sinistar has the best voice acting.
BEWARE COWARD, RUN COWARD, ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

Reactions: Artisan
Super Mario 64! Differently my mother bought it waay back in 1998 for us, (I was 3 back then)
One of my old time favorites really, it was very difficult, especially to get some stars >:C
We spend like 14 years searching for the final star to get us at 120, i have no idea why it took me and my brother so long but it was really funny at the end. It appeared that we forgot the most simple star, the peach race star in the right tower.. It took us all this time. lol

I have a bunch of old atari and coleco games lying around, but, without a doubt the oldest game I have is PONG. Came with it's own controller called Telestar that plugged into a coleco, and I believe it came out in 1976, don't have the coleco console anymore, or the controller, but I have the game cartridge

I have a bunch of old atari and coleco games lying around, but, without a doubt the oldest game I have is PONG. Came with it's own controller called Telestar that plugged into a coleco, and I believe it came out in 1976, don't have the coleco console anymore, or the controller, but I have the game cartridge
Wow I have to admit, THATS OLD:eek:. The oldest I had back when I was 4 and started playing video games all I had was a PS1 that I still have now and a Sonic 2 cartridge that is nowhere to be found now. :D I also just recently bought an N64 and I had a gameboy color but I'm not sure where it is at the moment.

Reactions: Deferet and DarkDrifloon
Probably the oldest ones that I have are the atari games ( 3 ), I lost the atari tough. :p

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The oldest game console I have is the SNES. I have Super Mario Bros for my Wii.

I have the Lion King for SNES...do I still own that system probably not...I moved a lot in my childhood and I'm not gonna go into the attic to check the boxes labeled 'JEFF'

Heh, I do have to admit, the game itself is older than me, it was my brother's and I "inherited" it when he moved out. Course it isn't MUCH older than me :whistle:

... It kinda amazes me that a lot of people are saying that the "oldest" games that they have are on the GameCube...

I think the oldest one I have is one of the N64 titles, though I can't think of which one that is... I don't have an SNES anymore (it was my aunt's, so yeah...), otherwise I'd say it was one of those games.

I own RealSports Baseball for the Atari 5200.

Yeah, don't ask.

Excite bike

Well assuming we're not including virtual console games, I do own physical copies of Super Mario Bros 3, Kung Fu, and Demon Warrior for the NES.

Funny story, I went to this retro game convention nearby and Pat the NES Punk(gamer on youtube) was there doing small competitions with a random person in the audience. I raised my hand at one point and surprisingly got picked to play against him. He drew from a hat to pick a random NES game and it happen to be the worst one for him; Town & Country Surf Designs: Wood and Water Rage. For anyone that hasn't heard of it, there's a surfing cat wearing a tuxedo so that's pretty cool.

Anyway, we played, I somehow figured out how to get the higher score and beat Pat the NES Punk. If we won against someone, he'd give that person 3 mediocre/bad NES games but if the other person won, he'd give them 3 good NES games. So that's how I earned these 3 games.

150128_001.jpg

Oh DOING physical then trying to think if something that I had on ps1. Crash Bandicoot and Cubix

original fire emblem for gba

Reactions: Warden Chult
Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis

Reactions: Warden Chult
well the oldest game i own is super monkey ball jr for gameboy micro and advance. i like it i did had mario kart double dash
it was awsome untill my little brother ruind it :( butt i was the oldest untill my little brother came around.

I believe the oldest game I own nowadays is the legend of zelda wind waker for the nintendo gamecube. That is the oldest I have in my house and I am still playing it! it is an amazing game

I have Hey You Pikachu somewhere in my house LOL

The oldest games I own is the games I have for my Gameboy advance system. The games I had for it was super Mario bros, namco museum, pokemon mystery Dungeon red rescue team, and some random madagascar game. Im to lazy to check their release dates and see what my excact oldest game is, but it is one of those. I have NES games on my Wii U if that Counts though.

Super Smash Bros for the gc ssb

Back