Oldest game you own?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
Earthbound or some other games on the snes or Tetris on GB whichever was oldest lmaao
I had like 30 games on sense idk where they are now

The oldest game I own is Pokemon LeafGreen Version,and fun fact,I actually bought it last year.Before that,it was Super Mario 64 DS.Now,if Virtual Console games count,then I'd say it's either Donkey Kong Jr. or ExciteBike(I dunno which one came first).

Yugioh Dark Duel Stories for the Gbc is my oldest game I think I have...

I still have a working NES with Punch out and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt. Sometimes I play when I'm bored of the Wii U. That sounds crazy, but it's true xD Those games give me a huge challenge, whereas a lot of more casual games these days just seem far too easy compared to the old days.

The oldest game I own is Donkey Kong for the Atari 2600. I played this back in 1984. Before the NES was released. I was 2 years old... man I'm getting old.

A German copy of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I hardly ever play it, but it works fine and looks just like new (I don't have the box or manual though).

LOZ:OOT and Topgear Overdrive (I think that's what it was called) for N64 are the oldest i currently own.

Mario Tennis for Nintendo GBA. I still love that game as of today ^.^

My oldest Nintendo game would have to be Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. I put hours into playing that game. Eventually I beat, it was tough.

the oldest game i own is pokemon blue i had since i was 10 and played it ever since it was a gift from my older brother and i will always have it you just cant throw or sell a classic

The oldest game that I have is the Legend of Zelda : A link to the Past . I simply loved how cool it was and how challenging the dungeons get which sometimes fustrate me but that was really a good feeling . I liked it since it was for the Game Boy Advance and I still continued playing it . But then I lent it to a friend and then he said he lost it :rage: . It was a really fun game and I also liked Minish cap too :p

My oldest game is the Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening not actually played it yet i need a new charger for my gameboy advanced sp ><

The oldest game I own and the first video game I ever got was Pokemon FireRed for my GBA. I have some great memories with that game, and I still play it now when I have no other games to play.

atari pong

First game I got was pokemon emerald for my gba My one of previous memory of my childhood I used play this game a lot when end this game I get emotional attached with this marvellous game . Now days I also this game this one of best game of pokemon.

I would have to say Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES. I think it's my oldest game. Well it's all that I can think of at the top of my head. :unsure:

The oldest game I probably own would be Pokémon red for the GameBoy. I didn't get it originally when I got my Game Boy advance SP, I actually got it off eBay a few years ago. Nevertheless it is still one of the oldest games that I have.

I still have A Boy and His Blob:Trouble on Blobolonia for the NES even though I don't have the system to play it on anymore.

Back