Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in a six grade, there once was a foggy day, and I was late to school. When I arrived to school I had to write an explanation, why I was late, and I wrote that I was scared to go outside because It reminded me of Sillent Hill, which I was playing all weekend.. :D

And I vote for:
Nextgen1, J-ray, ClassificationX

ok when i was a kid you know the big thing was power rangers every one had them and so i had the megazords and i was showing them of and playing with them out side at school during recess so any ways the bell goes off and every one was gone and i didnt want to be locked out side some im trying to pick them up as fast as i can and the door shuts no one around and i started panicking so much that i ended up peeing my pants and had to go all day with soggy pants

Just a reminder that if you are interested this is your last day to enter! Any entries after today will not count! When I say tomorrow I mean my tomorrow. Sorry I forget that People have different months and times for a second.

Last edited:
I have been thinking... and I thought that maybe you guys could pm your votes to me. I think this would help me a bit more because I just don't feel like going through to find everybody's votes. I mean there are 9 pages of contest entries. So I'm changing it up a bit. Send me a private message inviting whatever 4 people I assign you to include in your pm (of course invite me). I just thought that this would be a little more organized. Never mind change of plans forget everything I said earlier. I will start a conversation and you guys will post your votes in there.

you alredey enterd me wine will the prise be given out

yay im on here

you alredey enterd me wine will the prise be given out
Hopefully in a week at the most but I need your votes but I need send pms to make it easier. I will work on it tonight.

Hey. I just thought of holding a contest for people that are new to 3ds pedia. I will be giving 40 pc to the winner. I may make it higher later on. Here are the rules. If someone wants to donate pc the defiantly can. If your confused about something you can leave a question.
To Enter:
  • You must be new. You have had to been registered for 1 month or less. If you have been registered longer than 1 month you will not qualify.
  • You must have less than 50 pc to qualify.
  • If you want to post for fun you can. Just put the fact that your not entering the contest in your post.
What To Do:
  • Post a comment of the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
  • After 2 weeks I will have everyone that entered vote by liking their comment.
  • The 2 weeks start when there is one person entering the contest.
  • I will give everyone 1 week to vote. If everybody votes before then I will count them up sooner.
Voting:
  • You can vote for three people. You cannot vote for yourself. You cannot vote for the same person twice. Any votes to me will not count.
  • Make a post with the three people you voted for. If you can't vote for someone I will tell you. If you want to re vote before the 1 week passes you can. You have to re vote before everyone votes.
  • I will start a conversation with five participants in each and you will post your votes in there.
  • If you don't qualify for the contest and you vote those votes won't count.
  • IF YOU VOTE FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL LOSE ONE VOTE AND HAVE A VOTE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE! IF YOU DO IT TWICE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
  • If you vote for the same person twice I will give you a warning. If you don't edit it within 24 hours I will give you another warning. If you don't fix it within another 24 hours you will be disqualified!!!
Winning:
  • You will win if you have the most votes. The winner gets 40 pc (May change later on)
  • I will send the winner a Private message saying they won.
  • If there is a tie between two or more people I will have them pick a number between 1-100. The one that is closest without going above wins.
Donating (Optional):
  • If you donate pc to the contest send me the amount of pc you want to donate to me. Send me a pm telling me how much you are donating. I will update the amount if someone donates.
Hope you have fun! Can't wait to read all of your responses! IF YOU LEAVE AN OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

The funniest thing that has happened to me was when I went suit shopping with my mom. My mom is one of those people that have you try on clothes then after you have tried on whatever she gets like 8 more shirts, pairs of pants, etc. Going clothes shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. So we went to goodwill and I was not happy that I had to go suit shopping. So we look at a suit and it was very cheap. There was no size though so we didn't know if it would be big enough. So I try it on and it fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! I swear that should have been a world record! So I went through the rest of the shopping without trying on any clothes. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!
Last day to enter!!!!!!!

If I spelled your name wrong tell me and I will fix it. If I didn't put you in the list and you think you entered tell me.
Participants:
  • stealthblackbird
  • Um Hi
  • chuck705
  • crystalites
  • DeathDragon
  • Semajriah
  • j.v.flows
  • Kilager25
  • SpeedR8cer5
  • Caestra818
  • immy7372
  • TheCheesyNuke
  • IAMPOOR
  • Blue_Hutchins
  • Player 2.0
  • MegaTrainer13579
  • sonic_the_hedgehog1985
  • Daphne
  • (1quique1)
  • KEWYoda
  • Ste@m
  • DonJon9988
  • Largoe818
  • Tessa pancakes
  • Drayer
  • TunaMelt
  • Hoppingfrog
  • bbgun525
  • kamik_gamer
  • Herooftime252
  • ToxicMinerFTW
  • MasterPorky
  • Max318
  • Gonut2000
  • rexgratia
  • yvangelion
  • ashpikachu
  • Ilosteyes
  • domagu
  • royal2345
  • darkgamer
  • Makapaka_90
  • RobertsonR11
  • GamerCat
  • shanic132
  • Pikachu22
  • TheSolemn1
  • ClassificationX
  • thecoolkid55
  • J-Ray
  • Nextgen1
  • xkeksasx
  • dragonalucard23
I'm Really New •~•

That's Ok I'll Try To Earn Play Coins By Myself!

IF I DID NOT SEND YOU A PM FOR THE VOTES AND YOU ENTERED TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!

IF I DID NOT SEND YOU A PM FOR THE VOTES AND YOU ENTERED TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!
Me •π• jk

This sounds really awesome to do! hope i'm not too late to enter..
heres the most funny thing that has happen to me~ vvv
Last year i was in the theater class and the whole class was helping building the settling for the play we was going to do that year. I was was painting one of the walls for the play with 5 other girls ( we never got along with one another) it was nearing to leave so i went with the teacher to the cleaning closest to wash out the old paint form a box to put the paint brushes in. Whelp the teacher didn't really know how to turn on the cleaning thing so when she turned the fosit, the water didn't come out the hose oh no it came out and got all over me! so there i was no shoes on, paint everywhere on me and now water on me! i left the closet and was walking towards the bathroom to try and clean me self up and guess what? THE BELL RANG. i was close to the bathroom and was half away from the where all my stuff was so like a panic person i was i RAN alll the way back, i freaked out some poor 6th grades because i bumped into them. I got to the stage where i left my shoes annnd THEY WASN'T THERE.. i ran around the stage looking for them panicking because i thought i was going to miss the bus to go home when i found the under the stairs.. turns out one of the mean girls in my class threw them under there as a joke. I wasn't laughing, i just grabbed my shoes ran into the theater classroom and got my stuff, booked right to the bus. i got to the bus before it left (yay~!) but i was bare footed, paint everywhere and soaked. Got a lot of stares but didn't care i didn't miss the bus~! :D

Reactions: ZeroBlast
This sounds really awesome to do! hope i'm not too late to enter..
heres the most funny thing that has happen to me~ vvv
Last year i was in the theater class and the whole class was helping building the settling for the play we was going to do that year. I was was painting one of the walls for the play with 5 other girls ( we never got along with one another) it was nearing to leave so i went with the teacher to the cleaning closest to wash out the old paint form a box to put the paint brushes in. Whelp the teacher didn't really know how to turn on the cleaning thing so when she turned the fosit, the water didn't come out the hose oh no it came out and got all over me! so there i was no shoes on, paint everywhere on me and now water on me! i left the closet and was walking towards the bathroom to try and clean me self up and guess what? THE BELL RANG. i was close to the bathroom and was half away from the where all my stuff was so like a panic person i was i RAN alll the way back, i freaked out some poor 6th grades because i bumped into them. I got to the stage where i left my shoes annnd THEY WASN'T THERE.. i ran around the stage looking for them panicking because i thought i was going to miss the bus to go home when i found the under the stairs.. turns out one of the mean girls in my class threw them under there as a joke. I wasn't laughing, i just grabbed my shoes ran into the theater classroom and got my stuff, booked right to the bus. i got to the bus before it left (yay~!) but i was bare footed, paint everywhere and soaked. Got a lot of stares but didn't care i didn't miss the bus~! :D
Sorry it's too late. Voting has started.:cry::unsure::(:sorry:

Sorry it's too late. Voting has started.:cry::unsure::(:sorry:
ah shoot..Maybe next time! :)

The funniest thing to ever happen to me was when I was eating a hot dog and it flew out of the bun it hit a guy he looked like this :dead:

Reactions: DarkDragonz87
Up not contest just wanted to say

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was probably when I was drinking milk at my school then my friend made me laugh and milk started coming out of my nose!
fg-nose_milk.jpg
my friend code is 3024-6576-1264

If someone doesn't vote on time should I make it so they don't qualify?

Does someone want to help me count votes? I will take one person to help. If you do volunteer to help count votes you must 1. Promise not to tell anyone how many votes they have or anyone else's votes. 2. Will not be offended if they are losing the contest. 3. (Not necessary) It would help if you had a gmail account with google drive.
I just want someone to help make sure I don't make mistakes. One last thing you must have already voted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back