Gen 6 Poke Bank -News From Nintendo-

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date

Are you going to use the PokeBank ?

• Total voters
Perhaps he will be available through Mystery Gift in X/Y.
I wouldn't count on that too much, because there's always that one or so event pokemon that's only available for a limited time and you can't get it after that...Genesect I have doubts on

So Genesect is available only through cheats/hacks ?

--> Wait, I think that by hacked pokemons, they mean Pokemons with abnormal stats, or attacks that they're not supposed to be able to learn.

So Genesect is available only through cheats/hacks ?

--> Wait, I think that by hacked pokemons, they mean Pokemons with abnormal stats, or attacks that they're not supposed to be able to learn.
No, Genesect WAS available through THAT specific event in Black 2. It's just not available anymore in-game now without hacking/cheating.

oh ok, that's what I thought but no one ever responded to me when I asked that (multiple times I might add)

Well, I still think that there will be people coming with hacked Genesects, but with legit stats/attacks on X/Y.

Or you can turn your router into a Mystery Gift delivery station, if you have the technical abilities (the data is each mistery gift is easily availiable in the web).

Or you can turn your router into a Mystery Gift delivery station, if you have the technical abilities (the data is each mistery gift is easily availiable in the web).

Wow. But, there's no risk of getting banned from Nintendo Network by doing this ?

I meant this for Black/white 1/2, not for X/Y, for the new gen i have no idea if that is possible.

Yes, but hackers also have PokéGen for B/W 1/2.

Yes, but hackers also have PokéGen for B/W 1/2.

That is another way of inserting the mistery gift events into a game, yes :p

That is another way of inserting the mistery gift events into a game, yes :p

Yes, but, that's also unfair for other players... Unless they trade with this hacker !

I meant this for Black/white 1/2, not for X/Y, for the new gen i have no idea if that is possible.
lol I bet they'll make it possible somehow at some point. To be honest, I wouldn't really care if they did because they are legit distributions; only difference would be when you got it

lol I bet they'll make it possible somehow at some point. To be honest, I wouldn't really care if they did because they are legit distributions; only difference would be when you got it

By the way, just asking, what makes Genesect so asked on the net, if we exclude the "Inaccessible unless Cheat/Hack" thing ?

By the way, just asking, what makes Genesect so asked on the net, if we exclude the "Inaccessible unless Cheat/Hack" thing ?
Do you mean on the GTS or just on the internet in general? If it's GTS then it may for the same reason that a bunch of people request for Reshiram/Zekrom level 9 or under

Do you mean on the GTS or just on the internet in general? If it's GTS then it may for the same reason that a bunch of people request for Reshiram/Zekrom level 9 or under

Reshiram or Zekrom at level 9 or under...:facepalm:

I mean on the internet in general. But, seriously, there are some guys on the GTS who aren't intelligent for asking things like this. It's like if I would trade my Shiny Lugia for a Level 1 Charizard. It would be unfair and impossible ! (If we exclude hacks, of course !) :D

Anyways, Got hot news from the latest Nintendo Direct, that will makes you happy, and worth this double post !
If you use the PokeBank before the 31th September 2014, even in free trial, you'll get Celebi as a special gift !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Reshiram or Zekrom at level 9 or under...:facepalm:

I mean on the internet in general. But, seriously, there are some guys on the GTS who aren't intelligent for asking things like this. It's like if I would trade my Shiny Lugia for a Level 1 Charizard. It would be unfair and impossible ! (If we exclude hacks, of course !) :D
It is what it is. I'm sure they have a reason for it (no one is stupid enough to ask for that casually unless they're trolling)
Anyways, Got hot news from the latest Nintendo Direct, that will makes you happy, and worth this double post !
If you use the PokeBank before the 31th September 2014, even in free trial, you'll get Celebi as a special gift !
Yeah, so basically get Pokemon X/Y now or you'll regret it :p

It is what it is. I'm sure they have a reason for it (no one is stupid enough to ask for that casually unless they're trolling)

Yeah, so basically get Pokemon X/Y now or you'll regret it :p

Yeah, and I saw a post on Miiverse yesterday saying: "That awkward moment when you have a shiny Celebi and Nintendo gives you a non-shiny one..."

I'll get in 6 days ! Unless I annoy my parents to get it the 24th...

Yeah, and I saw a post on Miiverse yesterday saying: "That awkward moment when you have a shiny Celebi and Nintendo gives you a non-shiny one..."

I'll get in 6 days ! Unless I annoy my parents to get it the 24th...
nah, no need to annoy your parents to do it. It's not like you'll miss out on a lot in that short amount of time. In any case...I didn't know you could get Shiny Celebi lol I thought it was one of the shiny locked things

nah, no need to annoy your parents to do it. It's not like you'll miss out on a lot in that short amount of time. In any case...I didn't know you could get Shiny Celebi lol I thought it was one of the shiny locked things

Anyways, it's Christmas in 3 days, or 86 hours before I open my presents !
By the way, the shiny restriction applies to Keldeo, Reshiram... and Celebi too. Oh, guess this guy hacked his game. (But on serebii.net however, seems like they says that Shiny Celebi is available, but event only.)

Anyways, it's Christmas in 3 days, or 86 hours before I open my presents !
By the way, the shiny restriction applies to Keldeo, Reshiram... and Celebi too. Oh, guess this guy hacked his game. (But on serebii.net however, seems like they says that Shiny Celebi is available, but event only.)
huh interesting. Yeah, there are more pokemon than that but yeah Celebi is one of them. I didn't know they had a Shiny Celebi event though...I kinda want to look into that soon

Back