Gen 6 Poke Bank -News From Nintendo-

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date

Are you going to use the PokeBank ?

• Total voters
Yes, if you check serebii.net's Gen IV Pokedex about Celebi, you can find Shiny Celebi's sprite.

Yes, if you check serebii.net's Gen IV Pokedex about Celebi, you can find Shiny Celebi's sprite.
well finding Shiny Celebi's sprite is different from actually being able to obtain it. For example, Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini, Keldeo, etc. are shiny locked but if you hack the game it's possible to find the shiny sprite within the code

Yes, but she is shiny available in game. I know, since I have tried with my flash cart.

Yes, but she is shiny available in game. I know, since I have tried with my flash cart.
The only shiny Celebii event that's been around is the one in Gen 3 as far as I'm aware. Every other instance you can get via hacks nothing more. And this is what other people on the internet have been saying

Ah, *checks the site* yes that's true. But a thing that I find bad*** is the fact that Japan gets 10x more events than the US and the Europe !

Ah, *checks the site* yes that's true. But a thing that I find bad*** is the fact that Japan gets 10x more events than the US and the Europe !
Well, for obvious reasons. Pokemon originated in Japan and it's easier to have a lot of pokemon events over there than it is to have them here and in Europe. And in any case, Europe is like the last one for many events :p

Well, for obvious reasons. Pokemon originated in Japan and it's easier to have a lot of pokemon events over there than it is to have them here and in Europe. And in any case, Europe is like the last one for many events :p

Yes, that's too bad... Because every (or 80% of the) video games origins in Japan, they give them privileges. That's really disgusting.

Yes, that's too bad... Because every (or 80% of the) video games origins in Japan, they give them privileges. That's really disgusting.
More like just about every GOOD video game originates in Japan. I mean, you've got games in other parts of the world that come before Japan (Call of Duty...)

Yes, and it's too bad that there's some bad game studios in Europe and US... Well anyways, there's also bad Japaneses Game Studios too, but in a smaller amount.

Yes, and it's too bad that there's some bad game studios in Europe and US... Well anyways, there's also bad Japaneses Game Studios too, but in a smaller amount.
Well it is what it is. In any case, I don't think it matters too much if Japan gets all the cool events because for all you know, you could just happen to get some of them via Wonder Trade (because from what I hear, Japan people give more legit trades than Americans and Europeans...but perhaps that's inaccurate)

Well it is what it is. In any case, I don't think it matters too much if Japan gets all the cool events because for all you know, you could just happen to get some of them via Wonder Trade (because from what I hear, Japan people give more legit trades than Americans and Europeans...but perhaps that's inaccurate)

I hope that there are clever than those fools asking for Legendaries... at level 10 or inferior.

I hope that there are clever than those fools asking for Legendaries... at level 10 or inferior.
I think those people are doing it on purpose and aren't stupid enough to believe they'll get something out of it. They're just trolling, nothing more.

I think those people are doing it on purpose and aren't stupid enough to believe they'll get something out of it. They're just trolling, nothing more.

Yes, and ruining anybody passing by here's chances of getting on the Wonder Trade the Pokemon they want !

Yes, and ruining anybody passing by here's chances of getting on the Wonder Trade the Pokemon they want !
Well, Wonder Trade there always was limited hope of it happening the way they want anyway :p You'd have to be really lucky to get a legit trade out of it

Well, Wonder Trade there always was limited hope of it happening the way they want anyway :p You'd have to be really lucky to get a legit trade out of it

Yes. By the way, there's still the GTS, right ?

Yes. By the way, there's still the GTS, right ?
Yeah, GTS is still around but I bet it's still filled with trolls (I haven't tried it yet). Maybe I'll try it out sometime but at the moment I don't have anything I feel like getting from that

Oh why... I think that would need a Moderator or something that would filter this, because this makes nonsense.

Oh why... I think that would need a Moderator or something that would filter this, because this makes nonsense.
I don't think having moderators would be such a good idea as it'd be a lot of time and energy wasted on something that'd be hard to fix. Especially since you've got a lot of people playing pokemon...

I don't think having moderators would be such a good idea as it'd be a lot of time and energy wasted on something that'd be hard to fix. Especially since you've got a lot of people playing pokemon...

And there's 10% of them who still don't know that hacking Pokemons is bad*** !

And there's 10% of them who still don't know that hacking Pokemons is bad*** !
Well, I think hacking is ok if the pokemon are legal and have legit movesets and all that. If it's hacking to get like a level 100 Shiny Zekrom with Icicle Crash, then I have a problem...

Back