Gen 6 Poke Bank -News From Nintendo-

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date

Are you going to use the PokeBank ?

• Total voters
Well, I think hacking is ok if the pokemon are legal and have legit movesets and all that. If it's hacking to get like a level 100 Shiny Zekrom with Icicle Crash, then I have a problem...

Yes, at this point, it is not considered hacked anymore, it is illegal !

Yes, at this point, it is not considered hacked anymore, it is illegal !
Well all the same, I don't see much problems in "legal" hacking. If they can do it and are willing to, great. It's not like it will destroy the metagame if it happens

Well all the same, I don't see much problems in "legal" hacking. If they can do it and are willing to, great. It's not like it will destroy the metagame if it happens

Yes. There's also guys cheating with max EV/IVs so be careful ! Wait, I forgot that Nintendo will "scan" the Pokemons that you'll upload to their servers, so this will reduce the numbers of hacked (illegal in this sense !)

Yes. There's also guys cheating with max EV/IVs so be careful ! Wait, I forgot that Nintendo will "scan" the Pokemons that you'll upload to their servers, so this will reduce the numbers of hacked (illegal in this sense !)
Max EVs and IVs are perfectly legal. The max IVs are just hard to encounter and Max EVs just takes a lot of time to take (unless you mean Max EVs in ALL stats?)

Max EVs and IVs are perfectly legal. The max IVs are just hard to encounter and Max EVs just takes a lot of time to take (unless you mean Max EVs in ALL stats?)

No, by Max EV + IV, I mean stats reaching 999 ! It''s because they exceed the max amount of EV and IV !

No, by Max EV + IV, I mean stats reaching 999 ! It''s because they exceed the max amount of EV and IV !
That would mean it's unlimited IVs and EVs , the Max EV's for every single pokemon is 510 if I'm not wrong and the number of a perfect iv is 31 exceeding 31 would be hacking xD...

well, if it's max EV + IV in THAT regard, then there's clearly a problem lol Last I checked, it's not possible to have 999 in ANY stat (well that is, unless they introduce ultra mega evolutions or something like that)

well, if it's max EV + IV in THAT regard, then there's clearly a problem lol Last I checked, it's not possible to have 999 in ANY stat (well that is, unless they introduce ultra mega evolutions or something like that)

That's because they hacked their Pokemons, that's what I wanted to say !

I wonder how the scan thing will work ? wil the potential hacked poémon be deleted automatocally when transfered to the pokémon bank or they will simply stay in the older game ?

I wonder how the scan thing will work ? wil the potential hacked poémon be deleted automatocally when transfered to the pokémon bank or they will simply stay in the older game ?

I guess that they would scan the attacks, abilities, IV and EVs, then finally the PID (who has got all these infos + data who tells if X pokemon is shiny or not).
They won't be deleted, since they can't access the player's game card directly or their PokeBank, but they will force it to stay in the cartridge.

I guess that they would scan the attacks, abilities, IV and EVs, then finally the PID (who has got all these infos + data who tells if X pokemon is shiny or not).
They won't be deleted, since they can't access the player's game card directly or their PokeBank, but they will force it to stay in the cartridge.
so when transferring, do you think a legal pokemon would be allowed to transfer (note that legal is different from legitimate in that a legal pokemon is hacked but has a legal set of stats and moves)?

so when transferring, do you think a legal pokemon would be allowed to transfer (note that legal is different from legitimate in that a legal pokemon is hacked but has a legal set of stats and moves)?

I guess so. Nintendo will "spot" the Pokemon only if he has got abnormal stats/attacks/abilities and no legit PID.
So a legal Pokemon would be allowed, I guess.

I guess so. Nintendo will "spot" the Pokemon only if he has got abnormal stats/attacks/abilities and no legit PID.
So a legal Pokemon would be allowed, I guess.
okay, that's what I thought but I didn't get many answers for that. It does make sense....in that case, I'd imagine Genesect would be possible to transfer via flashcart

okay, that's what I thought but I didn't get many answers for that. It does make sense....in that case, I'd imagine Genesect would be possible to transfer via flashcart

Yes, a legit Genesect would be transferable, as long as he's not "cheated" (abilities/kind of stuff).

Yes, a legit Genesect would be transferable, as long as he's not "cheated" (abilities/kind of stuff).
well, there wouldn't be any need to hack Genesect given how overpowered it is :p (I swear, those Smogon users were complaining so much when it was in OU lol)

Imagine the duo of ultimate Pokemon doomness... Arceus and Genesect. Have the two, and you're a god for competitive battling.

Imagine the duo of ultimate Pokemon doomness... Arceus and Genesect. Have the two, and you're a god for competitive battling.
ehhh Genesect is a relatively weak uber actually. Arceus though is legit. The only pokemon that beats Arceus in terms of stats are mega pokemon (Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y)

ehhh Genesect is a relatively weak uber actually. Arceus though is legit. The only pokemon that beats Arceus in terms of stats are mega pokemon (Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y)

Genesect is weak, unless you have got the Drives. He came become a Arceus-like in that case.
Ok, so the ultimate team of destruction would be :

Mewtwo (+ Mega-Stone X or Y), Arceus, Genesect (+ a Drive of course) ?

Genesect is weak, unless you have got the Drives. He came become a Arceus-like in that case.
Ok, so the ultimate team of destruction would be :

Mewtwo (+ Mega-Stone X or Y), Arceus, Genesect (+ a Drive of course) ?
Um. no. You DON'T use drives for Genesect because Technoblast is terrible. Instead, you go for powerful special attacks like Thunder(bolt), Ice Beam, Bug Buzz (yes, Genesect can learn those moves) and give it Choice Scarf or Specs perhaps

Ok then. I thought for the Drives, since you can get a lot of them in B/W.

Back