"Or should we use the one called 'universe restarting bomb?' "

*DAMIT!*
tumblr_m4ywl7VIPi1qczibyo1_500.gif

"I'm thinking more multiverse bomb that my ancestors created a long time ago."

Reactions: Anime-Tem, Skyshaymin and 24460
"Sounds good."

"So who get's to say the last words of this multiverse?"

"bye luv" *the intire universe explodes*

(Meanwhile in the new multiverse created by the explosion.) "Hm... what was I doing again?"

*all of the Pokémon's souls where transferred to the new universe and they've forgotten everything what happened that day*

(Are we going to start over or just go back a bit?)

(start over)

*oshul wakes up* "man... that was one weird dream" *gets up off the ground* "why does my head hurt..." *he stumbles to a tree* "did i eat somthing bad... I don't feel s-" *he throws up* "yuck" *a magikarp if floping around in the sick* "..."

*sigh* *he kicks the magikarp away* "I don't remember eating that T~T"

( a restart was a good idea ill pop in and join the story shortly :cat: )

Reactions: Skyshaymin
(I'm thinking about making a new character, maybe still going by the same name, but tbh the old multiverse'S Sky was boring)

(I'm thinking about making a new character, maybe still going by the same name, but tbh the old multiverse'S Sky was boring)
( sure thing! you can chose whatever you want since we fresh at the beginning. im gonna have to find you again sky :p )

(I was feeling the same way about Azura.)

( sure thing! you can chose whatever you want since we fresh at the beginning. im gonna have to find you again sky :p )
(Okay, I'm gonna start back where we were at the beginning but different events than the houndoom thing. We eventually can meet up in a different way. )
Sky is a teenage girl of a bit shorter than average height, with long wavy hair that has a grayish-silver color and dark blue eyes. As an introvert, she can be quiet and cowardly sometimes, especially around people she doesn't know or busy situations. She dislikes loud places and selfish people. However it doesn't take too long for her to feel comfortable and she can be loyal too if she knows them long enough. Sometimes, to the point where she is reckless. But besides that, Sky often daydreams, likes to joke around, and be sarcastic. And sleep. But that goes for anyone.
Finally, Sky had arrived at the busy Crimson Town.

She took a moment to look around- the town was huge and full of people, it was loud and it seemed impossible to get to where she wanted to go.

Recently Sky had gotten her 7th badge, and wanting to get all the badges, she traveled here hoping to get the 8th and last one. She was really nervous, but excited that the time was finally coming to fight the last gym. But how was she going to find the gym? The town was a new place to her, and everybody seemed to busy for her to ask directions. She decided to just wander around and hopefully find it. That's more fun anyway, who knows, it could end up turning into a huge adventure.

Last edited:
(Okay, I'm gonna start back where we were at the beginning but different events than the houndoom thing. We eventually can meet up in a different way. )
Sky is a teenage girl of a bit shorter than average height, with long wavy hair that has a grayish-silver color and dark blue eyes. As an introvert, she can be quiet sometimes, especially around people she doesn't know or busy situations. She dislikes loud places and selfish people. However it doesn't take too long for her to feel comfortable and she can be loyal too if she knows them long enough. Sometimes, to the point where she is reckless. But besides that, Sky often daydreams, likes to joke around, and be sarcastic. And sleep. But that goes for anyone.
Finally, Sky had arrived at the busy Crimson Town.

She took a moment to look around- the town was huge and full of people, it was loud and it seemed impossible to get to where she wanted to go.

Recently Sky had gotten her 7th badge, and wanting to get all the badges, she traveled here hoping to get the 8th and last one. She was really nervous, but excited that the time was finally coming to fight the last gym. But how was she going to find the gym? The town was a new place to her, and everybody seemed to busy for her to ask directions. She decided to just wander around and hopefully find it. That's more fun anyway, who knows, it could end up turning into a huge adventure.
Can I have that version of Sky's number... I really like her... :p:oops::bag:

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Back