POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Let's do this.

On a hill along the road to Crimson town someone stood with a ragged black cloak blowing in the wind. "I have a feeling that things are about to get very interesting." The wind blew down their hood revealing a semi tall boy with half red hair and half black hair with two blue swirls painted around his eyes. He pulled the hod back up and began to walk towards the town.

After walking around for a little bit, Sky stopped to check if she was near the gym. She groaned as she realized she had just gone in a complete circle, and was back where she started. You know, maybe it isn't such a bad idea to just build up my courage and ask someone...
She glanced around. Still, everyone seemed busy, but one person stood out. A cloaked boy with red and blue hair.

(ill make a description for oshul) oshul was born in the crimson town and when he was born he ended up getting lost from his parents after chasing after a butter free. Every since oshul has survived by pure luck. He met a snivy who called her self servine, it was obvious that the snivy wanted to evolve but never did or at least he thinks so. they lost contact when he got older. oshul is surviving the wild by eating berries and making sushi. oshul has been on some adventures before but not many. he's petrified of trainers after seeing a butter free being captured while it was flying around playing. Oshul isn't really experienced in battle and will most likely lose to anyone above lv14.

"well anyway where am I right now? The forest...?" *oshul stumbles towards a light in the distance wich was a house in the town of crimson*
*this song plays in the background*

Eric was sitting in the Pokecenter in Crimson Town after just spending the night. One of his Pokemon were at the break of death after an mysterious attack of unknown origin. He was greeted with some better news though.

"I'm happy to say that your Pokemon is now in a stable condition, but it will need to recover here for a bit," Nurse Joy told him.

Overjoyed Eric thanked the Nurse, and went back to his seat to pack up his belonging when he noticed a strange man, dressed sharply in black wearing some shades.

"Umm... You don't look like you are here to get your Pokemon healed... What exactly do you want?"

Azura had been walking through the town for about an hour when he noticed a girl who looked about his age staring at him. "Don't people know that staring is rude?" He said to himself. He sighed and walked into a nearby Pokecenter.

"oh hey! a Pokemon center.. they should fix me up... though there might be trainers >.<" *oshul felt really sick* "ok nope I'm gonna have to take my chances" *oshul stumbles to the door and jumps up on the desk hoping the nurse will heal him*

The man smiled, a thing that made Eric grow uncomfortable, and he handed Eric an envelope and then walked out of the Pokecenter bumping into Azura.

*the nurse takes oshul and heals him*

*oshul jumps off the counter and walks to the door* *he stares at the trainers before bolting down the street*

"Watch it." Azura pushed the guy out of his way and walked inside.

"Ok so now that I'm healed what was I gonna do again?..."

Azura walked to the counter and placed his Pokeballs there before walking to the seating area and sitting 3 seat to the left of Eric.

After a while, Sky finally managed to find the gym. "YES!!" She said aloud. So she tried to pull open the door. It was locked. Ughhh. They're not here right now. And after that searching, too... I guess I'll get prepared.

She bought some items from the Pokémart and went to the route before Crimson Town. She trained for a little bit, and then decided to take a break and started heading to the Pokémon center.

Azura looked up as the doors opened and that girl who was staring at him walked in. He pulled a cloth flap over his mouth and nose. so she wouldn't recognize him.

Eric glanced over at the person who was sitting beside him, wearing a cloak.

What is this, all the weirdos come to the Pokecenter day?

He began to play with the envelope, wondering what was inside. How weird that an utter stranger would just give something to the first person to talk to him.

Then the first normal looking person all day walked into the Pokecenter. He waved to the girl.

Reactions: 24460
Azura sighed when the guy waved to the girl. "Of course they would know each other." Azura pulled the collars of his shirt up to hide his face.

Sky was puzzled. Did she know this person? Not wanting to be rude, she nervously waved back and then gave her Pokémon to the nurse to heal them, and sat down by the guy who waved at her, as it was the only open seat.

When Azura was called to get his Pokemon he walked over to the counter and pulled down his hood and mask. "Thank you." He turned around and started to walk towards the door

Back