POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(I really don't have a specific character, I just fill in where needed)

(You can be that one rival in the tourney who joins us after the tournament and Kog'maw, I'm not stopping any time soon XD)

(Okey-Dokey)

(Didn't think so. XD)

"Hey, Azura! How 'bout a battle using all of our Pokemon? There's a battlefield behind the Pokemon Center," Eric asked.

"Ok! A little warm up sounds nice." Azura ran over to the battlefield.

"Alright! Feraligatr, you're up!" Eric yelled tossing his Pokeball in the air.

"Haze let's do this!" Azura tossed a pokeball into the air as well.

"Alright Feraligatr, Ice Fang!" Eric yelled. "Have an ICE time dealing with that super effective move!" Eric yelled as Feraligatr bit Haxorus (Haze).

Name: Sky Azule (hey it's reference ish I guess, came up with it on the spot :p)
Hometown: Florama Town, Sinnoh
Pokemon: Staraptor, Milotic, Absol,

Typhlosion

"Hey guys, I'm going to train my Pokemon in Everbloom Forest. It's nearby, I'll be back soon." Sky walked to the forest with her Pokemon out, eager to train for the most part.

Mizu, I WILL become stronger than you, Gale growled more determined than eager.

As if, Milotic retorted.

"Maybe it's not a good idea to have them all out," Sky said sheepishly, returning all her Pokemon except Ace, her Staraptor, and flying over to the forest.

Azura smiled."Haze, Giga Impact!" Haze slammed into Feraligatr with the force of a sports car going full speed. (Trust me it would kill an elephant.)

(Should i narrate whether the Pokemon faint to make sure you don't make yourselves overpowered? The main reason I had Sky go train was to not be awkwardly sitting here while you fight but I still wanna be in the rp)

(Sure but by the anime's logic Haze would take no damage.)

(Fortunetly, most pokemon are MUCH stronger then elephants.)

"Alright! Feraligatr, shake it off, we have two open open opportunitys here while Haze recharges! Ice Fang then follow up with Ice Beam!" Eric yelled.

Feraligatr took close to enough damage to faint, however managed to take the hit. Haxorus fainted from getting hit by Ice Fang while still vulnerable. However Feraligatr is low on HP.

"Haze return! Get him Muddy! Iron Tail!"

(Clap and a half to you, you're actually amazing at that!)

(At what?)

(Clap and a half to who? Btw I love GT lol. Also kog'maw no ignoring the narrator >.< )

EDIT nvm misread ur post kog'maw

(I didn't Haze fainted so i returned him.)

Back