POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Salamence instantly is shot down.

Sky, meanwhile, follows the green blur. It stops for a minute. It was a green hedgehog like Pokemon, flowers blooming on its back, white fur on its face and paws. It was a Pokemon she had heard of, but only in legends. It was Shaymin.

It had stopped in a field of pink Gracidea flowers. It wasn't the only one there, there were several Shaymin turning into their other Form one by one.

"Come on! Give me your best shot!"

(Who)

"Reshiram Blue Flare!" (Super effective 130 power 95% accuracy.)

( oh i swear i cant read ._. )

Mamoswine tried to dodge, but was too slow. It takes out mamoswine.

(Mamoswine a Ice and GROUND TYPE! Not super effective.)

"Snorlax's thick fat ability should keep him safe, so Snorlax, use Body Slam!"

(Not what the unova handbook says.) "Blaze counter with focus blast!" (Super effective 120 power 85% accuracy.)

(Ground doesn't resist fire.)

Blaze still takes a small amount of damage. Snorlax takes more, but still manages to survive with low hp.

"Rest." Eric said. "Use rest."

"Finish it with Draco Meteor before it can heal!"

It was too late. Draco meteor did quite a bit of damage, in fact bringing it to around a quarter health, but Blazes special attack decreased drastically. Snorlax was still asleep.

"Snorlax... Sleep talk," Eric laughed. Then Snorlax used Yawn from the Sleep Talk.

In the Gracidea Valley, Sky tried to interact with the Shaymin. It noticed her, backed off and changed to its sky form then flew off. "Hm, they're pretty skittish. Well, team, you've worked hard. You deserve a break." She sent out her Pokemon and let them relax and spend time in the Valley.

"Blaze Focus Blast!"

Focus blast KO's Snorlax. But Yawn takes effect, and Reshiram falls asleep.

"Good job Snorlax. Darkrai, finish him." Eric tossed out a Pokeball. "Use Nightmare."

(How low was blaze? I forgot)

(He's been harmed by Snorlax's Body Slam, also remember Darkrai's ability.)

Bad dreams combined with Nightmare deals damage on Blaze. Not enough to knock it out, but it's still asleep.

In the forest Sky is leaning against a tree while her Pokemon were playing in the fields. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a shiny, round stone. It matched her bracelet that one of her best friends had given to her before she went on her journey. A mega stone, she said it was. For absol. Memories came flooding back of her friend as she held the stone. Sky didn't really understand how the stone worked but she figured it had something to do with the bracelet. If she could mega evolve Gale, it would help a lot in the GS cup.

( Woah i missed a lot! im just gonna be sitting there watching the battle unfold being amazed at what is happening XD Or ill just have gone of with sky to see her train her pokemon whatever one seems better XD )

Back