POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(To Skyshayman)

(So did Mudkip faint the Feraligatr?)

(No, Feraligatr is close to fainted tho)

(But he was at low hp and Iron tail has a power of 100.)

(Ok sorry I am reading horribly, thought ya used Muddy Water :/ it's still not very effective but I guess )

Feraligatr fainted

"Feraligatr, you did me proud. Return," Eric called him back. "Alright! Kabotops! Get ready to slice and dice!"

"Muddy Superpower!" (100% accuracy 120 power super effective move good night.)

Meanwhile Sky is in the forest. She's training Gale, who has grown several levels since they started. Suddenly she sees a rustling in the bushes. Green fur disappears behind the leaves. "Huh, I haven't seen a Pokemon like that around before." Curious she follows.

Kabutops faints. However Muddy is weakened in both Attack and Defense now.

"Alright then... Try to get past this wall of blubber!" Eric yelled sending out Snorlax. "Giga Impact!"

"Muddy! Use Dive quick!"

"Too little to late. Taking advantage of your lowered stats, I used Giga Impact. And since all of Snorlax's training has been to strengthen his defense, very few things can defeat him quick enough," Eric pointed out.

(Mudkip is faster though so he dived before you hit him.)

(Fine...)

(SPEED IS KEY!)

"Just try to hit Snorlax!" Eric yelled.

(Narrators back yoooo) Muddy comes up but deals little damage to the tank that is snorlax.

"So you wanna play that game. Muddy return! Salad tear them up! Dragon Tail!"

"With more then half his health left, dragon tail helped me out a whole lot," Eric smiled. "Mamoswine! Come on out and use Ice Beam!"

Back