Spin Off Pokemon Shuffle Guide

• Thread starter Inugirl521
  • Start date
Ok Thanks for the tips guys. Hopefully after a week maybe I'll finally arrive at mewtwo >.< (which i also heard is a pain. At least you feel good after defeating something challenging n_n).
yeah but i got some bad news, if you defeat mega mewtwo you got its stone. but mewtwo will be an expert stage that i haven't even unlocked.

Reactions: Crystalites
yeah but i got some bad news, if you defeat mega mewtwo you got its stone. but mewtwo will be an expert stage that i haven't even unlocked.

Yh i find that somewhat annoying but it seems like it opens a whole new chapter and s ranking things becomes the new priority. More pokemon shuffle yay.

Also good luck on the quest to unlock mewtwo and then capture it.

anybody have some advice for dealing with gengar and zoroark i have only beaten them once barely used all the moves my little brother had no problem beating and catching both i excel with the ex stages and special stages but the main stages are where things get tricky for me

than you can 'easly' get xerneas and yveltal, if your good at expert. They'll be a big aid.

than you can 'easly' get xerneas and yveltal, if your good at expert. They'll be a big aid.
Jup :rolleyes: Though you ca beat them without any legends on your team

new stages are out, and just when i cleared the first one i unlocked the ex stage for mewtwe. Also don't forget to catch groudon, he got a good ability.

new stages are out, and just when i cleared the first one i unlocked the ex stage for mewtwe. Also don't forget to catch groudon, he got a good ability.
Did you get Blastiosnite? I didn't get into the top 10000 this time:confused:

@PersonSP
its stupid that we had to get top 10000 while NA gets 20000, but yes and only thanks to complexity-1 (made the squirtles go away) and i'm certain at least half of those in the ranking had to buy it to earn the blastoisnite. That said its effet is the same as altaria, 2 in every dirrection.

Pokemon Locations
Puerto Blanco
Stage 1- Espurr
Stage 2- Bulbasaur
Stage 3- Squirtle
Stage 4- Charmander
Stage 5- Eevee
Stage 6- Pidgey
Stage 7- Togepi
Stage 8- Pichu
Stage 9- Audino
Stage 10- Mega Audino

Sandy Baazar
Stage 11- Happiny
Stage 12- Mareep
Stage 13- Purrloin
Stage 14- Torchic
Stage 15- Phanpy
Stage 16- Nidoran F
Stage 17- Nidoran M
Stage 18- Klefki
Stage 19- Kangaskhan
Stage 20- Mega Kangashan

Night Festival
Stage 21- Bunneary
Stage 22- Treecko
Stage 23- Pikachu
Stage 24- Sableye
Stage 25- Litwick
Stage 26- Chingling
Stage 27- Swirlix
Stage 28- Volbeat
Stage 29- Illumise
Stage 30- Mega Sableye

Isla Asul
Stage 31- Slowpoke
Stage 32- Azurill
Stage 33- Riolu
Stage 34- Swablu
Stage 35- Surskit
Stage 36- Taillow
Stage 37- Meowth
Stage 38- Croagunk
Stage 39- Corsula
Stage 40- Marill
Stage 41- Mudkip
Stage 42- Vulpix
Stage 43- Lapras
Stage 44- Pigeotto
Stage 45- Mega Slowbro (Must obtain Slowbro before you're able to use)

Rainbow Park
Stage 46- Minccino
Stage 47- Vanillite
Stage 48- Chatot
Stage 49- Axew
Stage 50- Zorua
Stage 51-Mawile
Stage 52- Flaaffy
Stage 53- Vaporeon

Expert (Timed)
These are unlocked as you make your way throughout the main stages
Stage 1- Absol
Stage 2-Rotom (Normal)
Stage 3- Lucario
Stage 4- Articuno
Stage 5- Zapdos
Stage 6- Moltres
Stage 7- Venusaur
Stage 8- Blastoise*
*Stage 8 is unlocked at level 51 in the main

Special

Mew- Temporarily available once you check in with internet. Available until 3/9/2015
Meowth- Can not be caught or defeated in the special area. Match up coins for extra money. The more pairs you match up, the faster Meowth will use its special which will change several Pokemon on the board into coins.

More to come as I complete levels.

Pokemon Abilities
Power of 4-Attacks do more damage when you make a match of four.
Available on- Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Kangaskhan

Power of 5- Attacks do more damage when you make a match of five
Available on- Mew

Opportunist- Attacks can occasionally deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Pidgey, Pichu, Espurr, Togepi, Mareep, Flaafy, Audino, Purrloin, Happiny, Swablu, Phanpy, Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Bunneary, Lopunny, Vulpix, Azurill, Marill, Swirlix, Chingling, Surskit, Vanillite,

Dragon Talon- Attacks sometimes deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Axew

Flap- Occasionally delays a ground type opponent's disruption
Available on- Chatot, Pigeotto

Stabilize- Occasionally erases one of the foe's disruptions on the board
Available on- Mudkip, Slowpoke

Pyre- Increases damage done by any fire types in a combo
Available on- Torchic

Prank- Occasionally changes when a foe will next disrupt your play
Available on- Croagunk

Eject- Removes one non-Support Pokemon icon without fail
Available on- Corsola

Risk Taker- Damage may randomly be increased or decreased
Available on- Sableye

Mega Boost- Fills the mega gauge of a Pokeomon of the same type
Available on- Meowth, Eevee

Swap- Can replace a Pokemon with one of your Pokemon
Available on- Illumise

Crowd Control- The more Volbeat in the puzzle area, the more damage
Available on- Volbeat

Rock Break- Destroys one breakable-rock disruption without fail
Available on- Taillow

Heavy Hitter- Attacks sometimes deal greater damage than usual
Available on- Riolu

Astonish- Can delay your opponent's disruption for a turn
Available on- Litwick

Sinister Power- Increase damage done by any dark types in a combo
Available on- Zorua

Mind Zap- Can delay your opponent's disruption for a turn
Available on- Absol

Mega Evolution Abilities

Mega Audino- Erases all Pokemon within one space of the match
Mega Kangaskhan- Erases all Pokemon in the five columns to the left and right
Mega Sableye- Erases all Pokemon in an O-Shaped pattern

That was fun and took a bit. v.v
This seems nice! Thanks for all the information~
Even though I don't play Pokemon Shuffle, and I seemingly dislike games with the same playing style of Candy Crush.
I have questions for you people that actually read the comments:
Which Pokemon is your favourite from this list?
Which stage was the hardest for you to get through?
-Blubbles

@PersonSP
its stupid that we had to get top 10000 while NA gets 20000, but yes and only thanks to complexity-1 (made the squirtles go away) and i'm certain at least half of those in the ranking had to buy it to earn the blastoisnite. That said its effet is the same as altaria, 2 in every dirrection.
I bet the top 20000 are hackers, I never got a single mega stone from it.

@Truninjajoe
i don't think thats true, if you are lucky things just keep dropping so that they make a long combo even after the timer ended. Having bought items beforehand always guaranteed me a spot imn the rankings. But hey it costed me gold.

Um there's a lot more places and pokemon. But this is probably how much there was at the time posted.
The special right now is regirock and he is really hard to beat.
Ive stopped on shuffle because I'm stuck on main and special. And I've caught everything in expert.
Btw does anyone here know how to defeat mega mewtwo. Atleast which pokemon u use

I can add some input in if anyone wants to hear about the new update

All this info really did help. Matching it into proper lines does help. The more lines, the more damage you get from enemies. It gets harder over time so you should level up your pokemon and redo lots of levels to make them stronger. You can press a certain button to see what pokemon is strong against another pokemon.

I quit Shuffle when I got stuck on Mega- Mawile. It wrecks me everytime and I don't want to spend any money. Im tempted to but i won't. Im crappy at these puzzle games anyway so yeah. GOOD TRY NINTENDO, GOOD TRY

I quit Shuffle when I got stuck on Mega- Mawile. It wrecks me everytime and I don't want to spend any money. Im tempted to but i won't. Im crappy at these puzzle games anyway so yeah. GOOD TRY NINTENDO, GOOD TRY
You will learn the real definition of pain when you face Mega Glalie in this game.

You will learn the real definition of pain when you face Mega Glalie in this game.
They're both tough, but they can be beaten without spending coins. The true pain was defeating Haxorus. Won't spoil anything, but it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to complete the level without a walkthrough.

mega glailie was easy for me. :| Mega Gengar, Mega Aero and Mewtwo Y are my Pains

hey is it worth spending 12 gems for 80 lifes?

They're both tough, but they can be beaten without spending coins. The true pain was defeating Haxorus. Won't spoil anything, but it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to complete the level without a walkthrough.
So I did the impossible! :D But it is a really though level

Back