Spin Off Pokemon Shuffle Guide

• Thread starter Inugirl521
  • Start date
I'm stuck on the Mega-Mawile stage (#90). It seems I can only get it down to half HP, even with +5 moves. I use Sableye (+ it's mega) with 3 other super effective pokemon, which are around Lv. 4/5. Any tips? I can't seem to even beat it. ;_;

I'm stuck on the Mega-Mawile stage (#90). It seems I can only get it down to half HP, even with +5 moves. I use Sableye (+ it's mega) with 3 other super effective pokemon, which are around Lv. 4/5. Any tips? I can't seem to even beat it. ;_;
Do you have Mega Lucario? Otherwise Sableye is your best bet. The other pokémon I use are Ninetales, Donphan and Combusken. If you're at the expert level 12 already, try to catch Blaziken. But Ninetales and Donphan are only found later on so why not try their previous evolutions?

Reactions: Mikaya
soo this seems to be outdated D:
I'm currently on level 75, stage Mega Altaria.
this game is so addicting lol.

Thanks! ^^ I don't actually play Pokemon Shuffle much but this will be extremely helpful when I do! I feel lazy so could you make thing like this for Pokemon Rumble World when it comes out? Or when I'm not lazy I will do it :eek: Can't get Absol or Lucario no matter how hard I try.

soo this seems to be outdated D:
I'm currently on level 75, stage Mega Altaria.
this game is so addicting lol.
Yes! I already finished it but it's always just intense enough to keep you playing.

RIP I've been training for ages against Mega Glalie and at last... I still can't do it. Most i've done was up to 3/4 of it's hp gone I guess the levels really do matter. I've also heard mega Gengar is quite hard. Any tips for that so that i need to get certain pokemon on the 15 levels to there.

RIP I've been training for ages against Mega Glalie and at last... I still can't do it. Most i've done was up to 3/4 of it's hp gone I guess the levels really do matter. I've also heard mega Gengar is quite hard. Any tips for that so that i need to get certain pokemon on the 15 levels to there.
Mega Glalie is a pain. I'd use Mega Lucario, Ninetales, Bronzong and Aurorus but Mega Mawile might work too. Here's a video of someone with a different set beating it:
As for Mega Gengar, practice is key. :3

Reactions: Crystalites
Every few days they are adding new levels, so make sure to add it when you can!
btw I don't need it but maybe someone else needs. Great info, I know you worked on it alot!!

I really did hate Mega Mawille. Mega Gengar was a close second >p<. To beat them, I actually had to shell out a bit of money, Mega start being a key factor. Besides that, I could only manage to take out half of their HP. I literally spent two weeks trying to defeat Mega Mawille w/o items and was relieved when I found a FAQ page all about it.

Mega Glalie is a pain. I'd use Mega Lucario, Ninetales, Bronzong and Aurorus but Mega Mawile might work too. Here's a video of someone with a different set beating it:
As for Mega Gengar, practice is key. :3
I wonder how much their set is leveled. Good luck, though!

I will finish the list!
Stage 95-Nidorina
Stage 96-Nidorino
Stage 97-Carbink
Stage 98-Throh
Stage 99-Sawk
Stage 100-Chimecho
Stage 101-Donphan
Stage 102-Fraxure
Stage 103- Raichu
Stage 104-Aerodactyl
Stage 105-Mega Ampharos
Stage 106-Delibird
Stage 107-Misdreavus
Stage 108-Glalie
Stage 109-Drogonair
Stage 110-Mienshao
Stage 111- Vanillish
Stage 112-Jolteon
Stage 113-Cinccino
Stage 114-Glaceon
Stage 115-Blissey
Stage 116-Aurorus
Stage 117-Ninetales
Stage 118-Altaria
Stage 119-Vanilluxe
Stage 120-Mega Glalie
Stage 121-Haunter
Stage 122-Lampent
Stage 123-Flareon
Stage 124-Swalot
Stage 125-Gengar
Stage 126-Persian
Stage 127-Lilligant
Stage 128-Froslass
Stage 129-Zoroark
Stage 130-Ampharos
Stage 131-Mismagius
Stage 132-Slowking
Stage 133-Bronzong
Stage 134-Chandelure
Stage 135-Mega Gengar
Stage 136-Stunfisk
Stage 137-Pidgeot
Stage 138-Whimsicott
Stage 139-Marowak
Stage 140-Nidoqueen
Stage 141-Nidoking
Stage 142-Leafeon
Stage 143-Scizor
Stage 144-Skarmory
Stage 145-Floatzel
Stage 146-Toxicroak
Stage 147-Togekiss
Stage 148-Heracross
Stage 149-Haxorus
Stage 150-Mega Mewtwo Y
Stage 151-Munchlax
Stage 152-Chespin
Stage 153-Onix
Stage 154-Froakie
Stage 155-Smeargle
Stage 156-Fennekin
Stage 157-Larvesta
Stage 158-Feebas
Stage 159-Poocheyena
Stage 160-Trubbish
Stage 161-Hippopotas
Stage 162-Bagon
Stage 163-Pancham
Stage 164-Yamask
Stage 165-Milotic

Can you get an S-rank in Expert mode? I ask this because I have all A-ranks, even though I beat the stages with lots of time left.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MusicKing01
i'm not sure, i got a-rank on all my expert stages as well, but i think i never managed to defeat them in less than half the time given. But it wouldn't count to unlocking more expert stages anyway. Only those under 'main' do. (so its handy that they added 15 extra, so you dont need S-rank on every regular stage.

@MusicKing01
i'm not sure, i got a-rank on all my expert stages as well, but i think i never managed to defeat them in less than half the time given. But it wouldn't count to unlocking more expert stages anyway. Only those under 'main' do. (so its handy that they added 15 extra, so you dont need S-rank on every regular stage.
You can get an S-rank, I have one for the first stage (Absol), my highscore there is 9094. It's probably just very hard.

Also, there's a new Mega-stone competion online, this time for blastiosnite. Again; the best 10 000 get a Megastone and everybody gets a jewel. Yay! (How many of you did win a Lucarionite btw?)

@PersonSP
i got the lucarionite in the end. Will get that that from blastoise as well, i'm more prepared for it now.
Also getting a felling points mather nothing for S rank. But turns left do (so i guesse time left on expert)

@PersonSP
i got the lucarionite in the end. Will get that that from blastoise as well, i'm more prepared for it now.
Also getting a felling points mather nothing for S rank. But turns left do (so i guesse time left on expert)
I know but the points can give an indication (since you can't see the time). Also; mega-lucario is a beast. It's one of the best megas I have so I'm definitely trying for Blastoisnite. My current rank is #1460 (30 minutes ago it was 1184, a lot of people must be playing right now)

@PersonSP
be sure to keep an eye on it durring the last day(s) i went from #6100 to something around #10000 in the last 2 days.

@PersonSP
be sure to keep an eye on it durring the last day(s) i went from #6100 to something around #10000 in the last 2 days.
Jup I know, from #1000 something to #3715 as my final ranking.

I really happy I finally beat Mega glalie with my last turn. Steely resolve from mega mawile saved me. Now I'm at Mega Gengar. Is it worth getting absol on my team or any particular pokemon?

I've had quite a bit of practice as well. >.< Do I need a bit of luck of how did you guys do it?

Using Mismagius, Gengar, Zoroark and Mega Sableye

Last edited:
doesn't it summon haunter, (and ghastlys) maybe bring them there super effective anyway, and i would make for more order in the field. (less different kinds) and his disrupt may even make a match.

Edit: checked in game, i got zoroark and absol available to use for them, but still, the eevee are what makes it difficult, certainly bring haunter, and with the screns clear em from top to bottom if possible.

Last edited:
I really happy I finally beat Mega glalie with my last turn. Steely resolve from mega mawile saved me. Now I'm at Mega Gengar. Is it worth getting absol on my team or any particular pokemon?

I've had quite a bit of practice as well. >.< Do I need a bit of luck of how did you guys do it?

Using Mismagius, Gengar, Zoroark and Mega Sableye
Absol is a must. It made it all much easier for me. It's always a bit of luck but you'll get there. :3

Ok Thanks for the tips guys. Hopefully after a week maybe I'll finally arrive at mewtwo >.< (which i also heard is a pain. At least you feel good after defeating something challenging n_n).

Ok Thanks for the tips guys. Hopefully after a week maybe I'll finally arrive at mewtwo >.< (which i also heard is a pain. At least you feel good after defeating something challenging n_n).
Yeah Mewtwo is huge pain. But at least he keeps you busy :p

Back