Moon/Sun Pokemon Sun and Moon Announced (Discussion Thread)

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
i would like to see a cool legendary trio again beacuse generation 6 doesnt have one, i miss that ones u.u

Can't wait till April 3rd. Apparently some gameplay might be revealed on some TV show interview

Serebii has some info on it

When it comes to Pokemon, I tend to just go with whatever Gamefreak will give us. I really do think that most people need to cut them some slack after all Nintendo is doing their best to create new Pokemon and awesome new games to boot. So I for one am really looking forward to Sun and Moon's release as well as any future game installments to the series. Whether it be a remake or a new concept.

Longtime fans of any game tend to look at things as if only the people who have been into these things for a long time are going to play them. But I'm pretty sure it's quite obvious that the companies are trying to appeal to other varieties of people: first-time players and veterans. And just FYI, my first Pokemon experience was Pokemon Y which most people seem to "hate on" for some understandable and some weird reasons so I think I have a pretty good grasp on what people think about these games.
yea complaining is pointless, i think the one thing that i disliked about x and y was how easy everything had become

Being that Y was my first Pokemon experience, it really helped my in-game experience that the game was slightly easier. In fact, the reason I didn't really enjoy previous titles as much is due to the difficulty level of the legendary battles, trainer battles, or even just battles initiated with Pokemon I wanted to catch. Without action replay, I might not have even gotten through some of the games. :/

I think Pokemon Sun and Moon will be the same as Kanto and Johto where you can travel the sun and moon region and Kalos btw that mysterious train in Couriway Town can tell to the new region just like Kanto can travel to Johto in Saffron city to Goldenrod City also the diamonds which are related to ash and his Greninja he can change into his clothes and how they said pokemon will be able to be like their trainers also the Zygarde forms aren't in the games yet and haven't released that much information of them and they didn't finish Kalos yet either

I think Pokemon Sun and Moon will be the same as Kanto and Johto where you can travel the sun and moon region and Kalos btw that mysterious train in Couriway Town can tell to the new region just like Kanto can travel to Johto in Saffron city to Goldenrod City also the diamonds which are related to ash and his Greninja he can change into his clothes and how they said pokemon will be able to be like their trainers also the Zygarde forms aren't in the games yet and haven't released that much information of them and they didn't finish Kalos yet either
I absolutely agree with yothe in this. It will be so great if they do this, although if they don't put it in then we can expect either a really great post game or a mundane postgame

Yup because they didn't give info about the the strange souvenir and it looks a lot like the Hawaii worshipping gods and they did say it was related to Hawaii so yea Lol

Or we could just wait until tomorrow/this afternoon for the new gameplay to het more hints

just saying

Also:

Double Region!!!!! Please do it Gamefreak!!!

Yea it's coming up soon is it not?

I think is april 3
It was a hoax, just looked today and it was a jap tv show that released nothing

It was a hoax, just looked today and it was a jap tv show that released nothing
:/

Honestly I'm ok with that

I would preffer that Game Freak didn't reveal any information until the release, not even the starters

Thus making everything like it were the first time you are playing Pokemon

I agree

are you exited for pokemon sun and moon i sure am because i cant wait to see what pokemon they make up or is it just a remake? But anyways the game im most exited for because I love pokemon and a new pokemon game released is like boom! so I might get the game and i will tell you if its good or not. i am SO EXITED

i cant wait to see what pokemon they make up or is it just a remake?
What makes you think it's going to be a remake?

Hopefully sun and moon can finally voice act their characters and the rest of the pokemon. Eevee can say "eevee", charmander can say "charmander char char", and so on and so forth.

Reactions: Mikaya
Hopefully sun and moon can finally voice act their characters and the rest of the pokemon. Eevee can say "eevee", charmander can say "charmander char char", and so on and so forth.

That would be a very good idea as well to be implemented in Sun and Moon. It does not look quite right when Pikachu's the only one to get the anime voice and all in the game, even though there comes some new challenge, they have to voice all of them in many languages (like Fletchling says "Yako" in reference for its Japanese name Yayakoma, for instance, or Greninja shouting Amphinobi in French). It may be quite hard to do, but it would be a great accomplishment if they ever pulled it off just like 7 languages breakthrough in XY back in the day.

That would be a very good idea as well to be implemented in Sun and Moon.
I'm alright with the Pokemon but I'm on the fence about the characters :/

Reactions: Starry Windy
Well, I think I'd prefer the characters to stay in written lines (instead of being voiced) if possible, as well. I just want any Pokémon besides of Pikachu to be voiced in Sun and Moon, that's all.

Besides of Pokémon talking in anime voice in the game, I would also want some features to make a comeback, notably Pokémon-Amie, Trainer Customization (for this one, I wanted more clothes for the boys as well), and if possible, walking along with Pokémon too.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
One thing I don't want: Generation 6.5. Come on, sometimes the legendary you find in a cave won't have a storyline, kinda like Mewtwo. He never had a game revolving around him (Maybe Zygarade=Mewtwo wasn't the best comparison but Zygarade will get in on the Anime so it's not THAT bad... Right?). And about the Zygarade Core and Forms, it can come later. I need a new region, not ANOTHER remake...

Back