Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Will this make me have to reset my whole computer and it's files? I'll have to find an external hard drive to save all of my files onto if that is the case >.>
Jup, that's what factory settings means. But it might be better to reset before it crashes.

Will this make me have to reset my whole computer and it's files? I'll have to find an external hard drive to save all of my files onto if that is the case >.>
Yep, what @PersonSP said above basically.

I can't post a screenshot of my desktop since there is stuff from the office on it, but I can share my wallpaper ^^

2hmcylv.jpg

Reactions: Kiki and PersonSP
I can't post a screenshot of my desktop since there is stuff from the office on it, but I can share my wallpaper ^^

2hmcylv.jpg
That...is...AWESOME! :eek: That wallpaper is magnificent! So much details and cats and sharks! Where did you get it?

It's Pangeaseed's background ^^

Reactions: PersonSP
upload_2015-7-21_19-25-22.png

1937966.jpg

Posted the wallpaper image and not desktop because I'm too lazy to edit out some personal stuff :p I might get it changed soon but I love Matt Smith's Doctor so much that it kills me to change it - plus, it makes Windows Aero on Windows 7 look so good.

Reactions: Evelyn
I updated my desktop, so I though I should return to this thread and post my new desktop. It's from based from Mother 3's Chapter 6.Desktop.JPG

I would post mine but I don't have access to my computer for a month. on my laptop right now. also my computer desktop is comepletely covered in files and stuff xD

Also anyone here use anything besides windows? I use linux Ubuntu xD

Sorry my computer is kinda messy ;w;
ypjzKFj.jpg

I would post mine but I don't have access to my computer for a month. on my laptop right now. also my computer desktop is comepletely covered in files and stuff xD

Also anyone here use anything besides windows? I use linux Ubuntu xD
What? Why?

Sorry my computer is kinda messy ;w;
ypjzKFj.jpg
How did you do that awesome clock thingy?

rsz_screenshot_5.png
I thought I'd choose a more abstract picture for my desktop background :p

Lookie my Valkyria Chronicles 2 desktop. It makes me so happy :D

desktop.jpg

I decided to post my desktop too. The background is from Vocaloid (Project DIVA). SO, here it is:
qqbmec.jpg

Reactions: 18
xqey9v.jpg

How do you go on pedia without any browers :giggle:

Current Wallpaper.jpg
Hey I wanna play too!
I like to keep my desktop neat. (Folders within folders are my niche. Drives most people I know crazy though...)

Here's mine :3 : Screenshot (816).png

Reactions: Tho and 18
You lied e.e You do have skype e.e /throws @Mikaya at evelyn/

Back