[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Considering my first shiny was a diglett I found on accident... Zoroark. It just looks so cool. :)

My favorite shiny is bronzong since he was my first shiny I got in pokemon pearl. Plus I like the green color on a steel psychic type.

My favorite is Shiny Darkrai. Even though he looks pretty similar to the regular one, I really like his deep purple color. Not to mention, the one I have has 5 Perfect IVs ;)

Pretty good question my favorite shiny pokemon is Greninja i love black and red and since greninja is black and look like a rope ninja i am really a fan of it just check the style of it's a color it's an art and i almost like all shiny form but as i told you greninja is my favorite and it's quite powerful so shiny pokemon are special who would not like them? huh.

Reactions: kaw1234 and 3dsatackman
mine is shiny metagross,he just looks so cool from the colour to the outline of him,plus he'll got a mega evolution in pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire in which he gets some huge stats increase and I think he gets a new ability,making him one of the coolest and strongest shiny ever!

Whimsicott is my favourite. That colour palete is just adorable. Mega Mawile is amazing, as well Umbreon, Milotic, Glalie and Metagross.

Shiny Ponyta is beautiful. 'Dem blue flames. :eek:

Since I saw Bisharp he reminded me of Zero from megaman. The shiny Bisharp is all blue and deserves the title of best megaman look-a-like!

My favorite shiny pokemon is Shiny Zekrom. It just glows green, and it generally looks really cool :D dem eyes as well. I was sad when they lessened the flashing effects in Pokemon XY. Less green D:

Since I saw Bisharp he reminded me of Zero from megaman. The shiny Bisharp is all blue and deserves the title of best megaman look-a-like!
I never noticed that until I read that and checked, not too similar but close enough for cross-unverse I suppose.

As for me, I distinctly remember shiny Espeon being so ridiculous is was hilarious so I'm going with that.

Reactions: RickyBamBam
Shiny pokemon that I like the most is rayquaza.. Normal one is green but shiny is black in colour looking so great ..next is blaziken swampert and charizard ..

My favorite shinies are Charizard(megas included), Mega Gengar. and Greninja

alright guys post your favorite shinys on here mine would have to be the classic red Gyrados (sorry if i misspelled) but its nice sheer red scales are just enough to strike fear in its opponents :D

My favorite shinies? I really like the design of haxorus, since black makes him cooler. I also love the shiny Version of Gengar, since I like his New colour and when he is shiny he looks like an entire New pokemon. But I havent seen every shiny pokemon in the games, so im sure that there are cooler shinies.

I like shiny absol because he turns red and shiny umbreon because of the gold shines on his body become light blue. I just want someone to draw a cute pic of those two together @-@

My favorite shiny would be Emboar. Emboar's shiny has blue flames around its neck instead of red. I think the blue flames represent the power of Emboar and shows how tough he is.

heres mine. shiny charizard>shiny latios> shiny metagross> shiny gallade. shiny charizard mega evolving to Y or X form is pure awesomeness! no words can described this epic pokemon (well for me, haha)

my favorite shiny is charizard x

Shiny GyaradosShiny Gyarados.png <3

My favorite shiny is lucario because he looks like a super sayian #AfricanGoku

Back