Sonic is back

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
What do you think about it?
With Mario and Megaman, this will be EPIC!

screen-1.jpg

screen-3.jpg

screen-2.jpg

screen-4.jpg

screen-10.jpg

EDIT:
I found the trailer:

I'm glad. Sonic is my favourite mascot, for any company.
That's an awesome screenshot, even if it's for the Wii U version which I won't be buying.

I'm glad. Sonic is my favourite mascot, for any company.

That's an awesome screenshot, even if it's for the Wii U version which I won't be buying.

Yeah, also he with Megaman will combine with this:
p453x3k.jpg

This image looks great for 3DS. It seems that the graphics are improving . The Battle of Sonic VS Mario VS Megaman will be wonderful. :)

I can't wait to play this on my 3DS!! :cry: (Or in my Wii U if I had one next year...)

This image looks great for 3DS. It seems that the graphics are improving . The Battle of Sonic VS Mario VS Megaman will be wonderful. :)

I can't wait to play this on my 3DS!! :cry: (Or in my Wii U if I had one next year...)

I think exactly the same. Also, yeah, Sonic looks really well in 3DS version.

I'm not surprised. The screenshots look good, btw.

I'm not surprised. The screenshots look good, btw.

I think there will be a third character... From Namco Bandai.
Mmm... Pacman? :hilarious:

Pac-Man will be in the game. I just know it, even though I don't want him in.

Reactions: Marc
Pac-Man will be in the game. I just know it, even though I don't want him in.

Mmm... I like Pacman, but he in the game would be ugly :wtf:

Reactions: Reece
Reactions: ErixSan

Yeah I agree the graphics are improving and I can't wait to play it on my 3ds :D

I think there will be a third character... From Namco Bandai.
Mmm... Pacman? :hilarious:

33xu93d.jpg

Yeah he will look weird :rotfl:

super_smash_bros_brawl_new_comer__pacman_by_redchampiontrainer01-d66igpb.png

Yeah I agree the graphics are improving and I can't wait to play it on my 3ds :D

33xu93d.jpg

Yeah he will look weird :rotfl:

super_smash_bros_brawl_new_comer__pacman_by_redchampiontrainer01-d66igpb.png
I got really scared with the first image, looked like a 3DS picture 0.0

I'm not a big fan of Sonic but he looks great in the game. The Wii U graphics are amazing but the 3DS variant is beyond expectations as well. :D

Reactions: Reece
I'm not a big fan of Sonic but he looks great in the game. The Wii U graphics are amazing but the 3DS variant is beyond expectations as well. :D

Yeah, the 3DS version looks really well!
Mmm... It looks like they found a good optimization way.

Yeah, the 3DS version looks really well!
Mmm... It looks like they found a good optimization way.

Yup, I don't really care of how bad the graphics are because I mean you can't expect HD graphics on portable with very smooth gameplay (frame rates). I just really hope the game has smooth gameplay, I heard that even though the PS Vita has good graphics it lags in gameplay like crazy and has the games feeling edgey (not all games though).

It was kinda predicted with the coming of Sonic Lost World :/ I never played as him,so I guess have no right to say anything :D Anyways, model is amazing!

It was kinda predicted with the coming of Sonic Lost World :/ I never played as him,so I guess have no right to say anything :D Anyways, model is amazing!
I had a strong feeling that he was gonna be one the roster also

I had a strong feeling that he was gonna be one the roster also

It was confirmed a long time ago (before the existence of Sonic Lost World) with SEGA saying "It would be excellent if Sonic is on SSB4"

3DS Sonic looks amazing! I really like how the cell-shaded graphics are working for that game. Now to hope that the gameplay is equally amazing haha

3DS Sonic looks amazing! I really like how the cell-shaded graphics are working for that game. Now to hope that the gameplay is equally amazing haha
I think Sonic on Super Smash Bros. Brawl was well developed attacks and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back