Sonic is back

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they're going to edit the Final Smashes much to be honest. I actually liked Volt Tackle; once you figure it out it can be powerful and annoying for opponents.
Nah, I think they will edit most of the Final Smashes, if not they will at least make a minor change towards them, not all the Final Smashes are that great to be honest, but I can't wait to see how Sonic Final Smash will look for the new game.

Nah, I think they will edit most of the Final Smashes, if not they will at least make a minor change towards them, not all the Final Smashes are that great to be honest, but I can't wait to see how Sonic Final Smash will look for the new game.

We don't know at all if there will be Final Smash attacks at all...

The only one showed for now is the Wii Fit one, so I hope they will be

Your right, I hope so also, the Wii Fit Trainer Final Smash was rather impressive to be honest.

Your right, I hope so also, the Wii Fit Trainer Final Smash was rather impressive to be honest.

Yeah... But something original with the wii fit balance would be cooler!

Yeah... But something original with the wii fit balance would be cooler!
I agree with that, but doesn't really make a huge difference in how I look at the game.

If Wii Fit Trainer has a Final Smash, then the rest will lol Nintendo isn't troll enough to make it so only one character gets a final smash :p

Sonic's final smash will definitly be his super form like if they were going to add shadow and of course they would make every one have a final smash:rage::ninja::panda:

Attachments

• ss pixle art.png
    ss pixle art.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 4
Sonic without Super Sonic is not Sonic. I'll leave it at that. Super Sonic has been in the franchise for who knows how long now lol

sonic has won many battles without his super form so don't talk about sonic like that

sonic has won many battles without his super form so don't talk about sonic like that
I'm talking in terms of a representative Sonic in Smash Bros. If they were to replace his Final Smash with one of those other variants it wouldn't be as legit. I know he's won many battles without the super form, but when he has it's usually super sonic.

true but sonic is the fastest thing alive he even beat nazo in nazo unleashed (online video) with his normal form and shadow and the power of his friends beliefs

true but sonic is the fastest thing alive he even beat nazo in nazo unleashed (online video) with his normal form and shadow and the power of his friends beliefs
But Sonic on his own is not a legit Final Smash. His moves already are centered around being the fastest thing alive.

I know but I think they should give him a form based on his color in the game like for black he is in his dark super form

I know but I think they should give him a form based on his color in the game like for black he is in his dark super form
that'd be extra work that honestly I don't think Nintendo would be interested in :p It'd also mean developing alternate forms for the other colors.

no I mean just for cerian ones like if white= hyper sonic and the one I mentioned before and that's it:punch::rage::punch::punch:

no I mean just for cerian ones like if white= hyper sonic and the one I mentioned before and that's it:punch::rage::punch::punch:
That wouldn't be fair to the other colors then, therefore Nintendo wouldn't necessarily care to do this kind of thing. Plus, he's a 3rd party character and they probably care more about their own.

:cry::cry::cry: Sonic is awesome so they should

:cry::cry::cry: Sonic is awesome so they should
Sonic may be awesome, but that doesn't change the priorities Nintendo would likely have. Keep in mind that they think all their characters are awesome :p

ok:sorry::dead:

Please, don't count fan made content...
I see you're a fan of Sonic, but don't over do it...

Your shoes will cry eventually :D

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back