Sonic is back

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sonic on Super Smash Bros. Brawl was well developed attacks and everything.
Well yeah, his moveset was good. I was talking more about 3DS game in general, like how it'll feel pacing wise compared to the Wii U version. I mean, it's the first time that a SSB game has been on a handheld, right?

Well yeah, his moveset was good. I was talking more about 3DS game in general, like how it'll feel pacing wise compared to the Wii U version. I mean, it's the first time that a SSB game has been on a handheld, right?
Yup it is, and I don't mind the 3DS graphics once the gameplay of Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS version is smooth and not edgy I won't mind, I think Nintendo have realized that in most 3DS games to make sure the game has good framerates etc.

Yup it is, and I don't mind the 3DS graphics once the gameplay of Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS version is smooth and not edgy I won't mind, I think Nintendo have realized that in most 3DS games to make sure the game has good framerates etc.

For example, in Sonic Lost World, they used 2D rings, just for keep the frame rate running.
In Pokémon they disable the 3D effect (now) if you're battling and the double camera appears...

For example, in Sonic Lost World, they used 2D rings, just for keep the frame rate running.
In Pokémon they disable the 3D effect (now) if you're battling and the double camera appears...
Right so Nintendo games (3DS) has a well/okay framerate, right? I think that some of the PS Vita games lag often, 3DS also but I really don't notice it as much.

Right so Nintendo games (3DS) has a well/okay framerate, right? I think that some of the PS Vita games lag often, 3DS also but I really don't notice it as much.
Well, 3DS is more powerful than the Wii so it could have been worse. But it can lag a bit at times, especially when using 3D to the max.

Well, 3DS is more powerful than the Wii so it could have been worse. But it can lag a bit at times, especially when using 3D to the max.

3DS isn't more powerful than Wii.
It's just resolution and optimization.

Like PSP and PS2 for example.

Yeah, still I think Sony games lag more than Nintendo (but that is just some games, not all)

@Erixsan @naagza One of you should start a new thread to debate about that, ;) (if it doesn't already exists, of course)
Pac-Man will be in the game. I just know it, even though I don't want him in.
I didn't want Sonic in the game tbh. I hate don't like him, the TV show, and all of the Sonic "running" games lol. It's personal. I can't wait to use him as my punching bag in Super Smash Bros., :D :oops:

Reactions: Onett
Sonic? Cool can't wait to play as him if I ever get it :oops: But Toon Link and Adult Link will crush him :woot:. Never really a fan of megaman, but if he has blasters, I can spam it forever...

@Erixsan @naagza One of you should start a new thread to debate about that, ;) (if it doesn't already exists, of course)

I didn't want Sonic in the game tbh. I hate don't like him, the TV show, and all of the Sonic "running" games lol. It's personal. I can't wait to use him as my punching bag in Super Smash Bros., :D :oops:

Mmm... You can't be my friend now... :p
Nah, just joking.

But why you count the TV show? Those doesn't count for any videogame series...
Also, you mean the modern games like Sonic Unleashed, Colors and Generations?

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Mmm... You can't be my friend now... :p
Nah, just joking.
It's on bro. Fight to the DEATH! loljk but I'm not sure it's something worth debating about.

@Erixsan @naagzaI didn't want Sonic in the game tbh. I hate don't like him, the TV show, and all of the Sonic "running" games lol. It's personal. I can't wait to use him as my punching bag in Super Smash Bros., :D :oops:
Well that's a shocking revelation. imo Sonic is one of the best characters in the SSB roster. TV show isn't that good I'll give you that, but the "running" games are legit. He's Sonic the ****ing Hedgehog :p

Reactions: Marc
Well that's a shocking revelation. imo Sonic is one of the best characters in the SSB roster. TV show isn't that good I'll give you that, but the "running" games are legit. He's Sonic the ****ing Hedgehog :p

The bigger problem of Sanic The Hedgehog "running games" is you must be perfect to get high ranks (except Sonic Generations)

I want him to have wisp powers. :3 That would be epic final smash! Or even a normal attack. :p Also what is the story of wisps coming back in Sonic Lost World? (didn't play the game)

I want him to have wisp powers. :3 That would be epic final smash! Or even a normal attack. :p Also what is the story of wisps coming back in Sonic Lost World? (didn't play the game)

No story actually, just there.

Congrats SEGA you did a great job. I was expecting some kinda story, I mean Sonic Colors ending was so cute. xD They could of added such a good story to it :p

Congrats SEGA you did a great job. I was expecting some kinda story, I mean Sonic Colors ending was so cute. xD They could of added such a good story to it :p

Well, the 3DS version is a good and really hard game...
Also a lot of replay value (You have an extra level if you catch every red star, and also a hard version of each level. Also the rank system is only on the 3DS, plus time attack plus online)

I'm not saying Sonic Lost World is a bad game! Just saying they could add some story to Wisps or something. The game actually looks and sounds amazing to me!

I'm not saying Sonic Lost World is a bad game! Just saying they could add some story to Wisps or something. The game actually looks and sounds amazing to me!

Well, sounds will sounds good (love the soundtrack)

Anyways, I can't find a reason of the wisp being in Lost Hex, and don't know why that isn't explained.

Also, they didn't explained how Eggman got back from that rare dimension of Sonic Generation (I think this will be a spin-off) so how they come back from space then? (Sonic Colors)

:D

Wait what? I don't get the last line. :p Also didn't mean the soundtrack, but the things I heard about the game. However feel the Sonic 06 had the best story overall. OK, I'm done with sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back