Sonic is back

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? I don't get the last line. :p Also didn't mean the soundtrack, but the things I heard about the game. However feel the Sonic 06 had the best story overall. OK, I'm done with sarcasm.

1. Did you played Sonic Colors or Sonic Generations?
2. A joke
3. The only good thing of Sonic 06 is the music.

1. um... no. but I'm VERY familiar with it.
2. jokes I don't get are rare, so congrats. :p
3. right you are , @Erixsan .

Also, they didn't explained how Eggman got back from that rare dimension of Sonic Generation (I think this will be a spin-off) so how they come back from space then? (Sonic Colors)
It's just a classic case of "the bad guy comes back from the dead." Bowser has achieved the impossible before, so it's no surprise Eggman does too :p

1. Did you played Sonic Colors or Sonic Generations?
2. A joke
3. The only good thing of Sonic 06 is the music.
I played Sonic Colors for the DS, and to be honest, I did not like it, I rather the Wii version and also I wonder if Sonic would have any new moves from Sonic Lost World in the new Super Smash Bros. game ?

I played Sonic Colors for the DS, and to be honest, I did not like it, I rather the Wii version and also I wonder if Sonic would have any new moves from Sonic Lost World in the new Super Smash Bros. game ?
Yeah, a DS version compared to Wii version will definitely have a big difference in terms of graphics and gameplay (I mean, for one thing there isn't a legit joystick on the DS...)

Yeah, a DS version compared to Wii version will definitely have a big difference in terms of graphics and gameplay (I mean, for one thing there isn't a legit joystick on the DS...)
Yeah, I don't like it ,the Wii version had more content in every category, I wish there were a joystick on the DS but at least it is on the 3DS

Yeah, I don't like it ,the Wii version had more content in every category, I wish there were a joystick on the DS but at least it is on the 3DS

yeah, like we were saying on that other thread, 3DS improved things a lot for game quality on handhelds. Even if it's annoying, I bet Sonic Lost Worlds is better on 3DS than Sonic Colors was for DS.

yeah, like we were saying on that other thread, 3DS improved things a lot for game quality on handhelds. Even if it's annoying, I bet Sonic Lost Worlds is better on 3DS than Sonic Colors was for DS.
Oh yeah, for sure, also I think that Sonic Lost Worlds looks a lot better than Sonic Colors for the 3DS.

Oh yeah, for sure, also I think that Sonic Lost Worlds looks a lot better than Sonic Colors for the 3DS.
Well that's only to be expected, given 3DS is better than 2DS lol Also, given it's a new game they'd definitely want to make it look better than the old wherever possible

Well that's only to be expected, given 3DS is better than 2DS lol Also, given it's a new game they'd definitely want to make it look better than the old wherever possible
Yeah so where kinda going off topic here,but I get what your saying, I just hope that Sonic has new and better moves than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Yeah so where kinda going off topic here,but I get what your saying, I just hope that Sonic has new and better moves than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
idk what kind of moves WOULD he have in Smash Bro. Brawl? I mean, his moveset for the most part is already good if you think about it. They better not change the final smash though, I like Super Sonic :p

idk what kind of moves WOULD he have in Smash Bro. Brawl? I mean, his moveset for the most part is already good if you think about it. They better not change the final smash though, I like Super Sonic :p
I hated that Final Smash, it was hard to control, most of his moves were good, I just want it to be a little bit different compared to the previous games.

I hated that Final Smash, it was hard to control, most of his moves were good, I just want it to be a little bit different compared to the previous games.
Wait really? But that Final Smash exemplified Sonic's insanely fast speed. Personally I've never had problems with controlling it

Wait really? But that Final Smash exemplified Sonic's insanely fast speed. Personally I've never had problems with controlling it

I played it some times and it isn't hard. Also love the Super Sonic Smash :3

I played it some times and it isn't hard. Also love the Super Sonic Smash :3
Super Sonic Smash? Is that the flash game with all those Sonic characters like Knuckles, Blaze, Silver and all?

Super Sonic Smash? Is that the flash game with all those Sonic characters like Knuckles, Blaze, Silver and all?

Eh... The final smash of Sonic is his super form, so "Super Sonic" Smash [attack]

I have had trouble controlling it, Sonic just flys around in circles ( Pikachu was the same) I thought they could have produced it better.

I have had trouble controlling it, Sonic just flys around in circles ( Pikachu was the same) I thought they could have produced it better.
Sonic just flies fast in the direction you make him move in. He's more controllable than Pikachu's Volt Tackle.

Sonic just flies fast in the direction you make him move in. He's more controllable than Pikachu's Volt Tackle.
Well yeah, but I just hope to see something different than his previous Final Smash.

Well yeah, but I just hope to see something different than his previous Final Smash.
I doubt they're going to edit the Final Smashes much to be honest. I actually liked Volt Tackle; once you figure it out it can be powerful and annoying for opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back