Sonic is back

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry::cry::cry: Sonic is awesome so they should
I can see you are a huge Sonic fan, but not many people will really look forward in seeing him again, I wasn't surprised he was added in the roster (Sonic Lost Worlds) but Nintendo has bigger priorities, I hope they upgrade his Final Smash, it would suck to see the same thing again.

I can see you are a huge Sonic fan, but not many people will really look forward in seeing him again, I wasn't surprised he was added in the roster (Sonic Lost Worlds) but Nintendo has bigger priorities, I hope they upgrade his Final Smash, it would suck to see the same thing again.

Well, in my opinion I don't like to be a saga fan... (I mean, I can play anything without care about it)

Also, Sonic saga is surviving the death, and a lot.
The funnier thing is SEGA only needs to make an adventure game like Sonic Adventure 2 or just a 2D game like Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Well, in my opinion I don't like to be a saga fan... (I mean, I can play anything without care about it)

Also, Sonic saga is surviving the death, and a lot.
The funnier thing is SEGA only needs to make an adventure game like Sonic Adventure 2 or just a 2D game like Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Yeah, I think a 2D Sonic game is really anticipated, SEGA needs to do that >.<.. I think the Sonic saga is trying hard to survive, really.

Yeah, I think a 2D Sonic game is really anticipated, SEGA needs to do that >.<.. I think the Sonic saga is trying hard to survive, really.

When Sonic 06 happened, they're searching new formulas.

Sonic Unleashed was a big step, but the night levels...

Sonic Generations is absolute the two gameplay they need for Sonic games...

Then tried to Sonic Lost World... No boost, 2D gameplay and adventure feel...
But they didn't get the point...

I love boost, modern and 2d games... But they are still trying and trying...

At least the music still awesome!

Reactions: Reece
When Sonic 06 happened, they're searching new formulas.

Sonic Unleashed was a big step, but the night levels...

Sonic Generations is absolute the two gameplay they need for Sonic games...

Then tried to Sonic Lost World... No boost, 2D gameplay and adventure feel...
But they didn't get the point...

I love boost, modern and 2d games... But they are still trying and trying...

At least the music still awesome!
Sonic Unleashed imo was one of the better 3D Sonic games out there. That and Sonic Generations. Those were legit

Sonic Unleashed imo was one of the better 3D Sonic games out there. That and Sonic Generations. Those were legit

Sonic Unleashed was one of the better 3D Sonic days at day... not at night.

I love that sonic is in the new super smash bros too because he is awesome and i love his chaos emrald final smash

There also a new sonic named @sonic26033 he created a account here to earn play coins to get a free eshop prepaid card lol

There also a new sonic named @sonic26033 he created a account here to earn play coins to get a free eshop prepaid card lol
lol really jun =P

Reactions: JunZhi
Yes really :D

Sonic Unleashed was one of the better 3D Sonic days at day... not at night.
At night it was an interesting concept for the game, but it's not really a sonic game as much as it's a fighter game. Personally I wouldn't mind it too much. The day stages are good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back