the legend of zelda oracle games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you'd start with the Child timeline? Ah I see. I understand how you see that. Which timeline would you play last though? Would you end with pain and torment or would you end with trains?

So you'd start with the Child timeline? Ah I see. I understand how you see that. Which timeline would you play last though? Would you end with pain and torment or would you end with trains?
I'd probably end with the pain and torment, because that's what makes sense for me :p To be honest, I don't consider the decline timeline to be canon given that I don't see Link losing to Ganondorf in the final battle haha

I'd probably end with the pain and torment, because that's what makes sense for me :p To be honest, I don't consider the decline timeline to be canon given that I don't see Link losing to Ganondorf in the final battle haha
What? You would like to suffer? :p Oh I see. Well anything could happen but I understand your point of view on that.

Have you ever tried playing Zelda II: Adventure of Link?

What? You would like to suffer? :p Oh I see. Well anything could happen but I understand your point of view on that.

Have you ever tried playing Zelda II: Adventure of Link?
I haven't tried playing Zelda II: Adventure of Link yet but I'm thinking that I should at some point. It seems like a legit game (on a side note, we're off topic here, so I'm making a separate thread to discuss timeline stuff)

I wish you lots of luck and plenty of sanity when you play that game. You will rage so much I predict.

Also how would we stay on topic since we will eventually lead to other Zelda games in the series?

I wish you lots of luck and plenty of sanity when you play that game. You will rage so much I predict.

Also how would we stay on topic since we will eventually lead to other Zelda games in the series?
Yeah, given it's a game for one of the older consoles, I wouldn't be surprised.

The thread I set up is meant to be broad and could go on anything related to the Zelda timeline I guess. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, given it's a game for one of the older consoles, I wouldn't be surprised.

The thread I set up is meant to be broad and could go on anything related to the Zelda timeline I guess. I wouldn't worry about it.
It is on the 3DS eShop if you want to try it out. :p I think it is $4.99 for it.

Oh ok. I will check it out then. What about games not in the timeline though. :p

It is on the 3DS eShop if you want to try it out. :p I think it is $4.99 for it.

Oh ok. I will check it out then. What about games not in the timeline though. :p
Yeah, maybe I'll try it out sometime. I've got some other games on my wishlist though so this may have to wait for a while.

Just try it xD I think it'll be fine

Yeah, maybe I'll try it out sometime. I've got some other games on my wishlist though so this may have to wait for a while.

Just try it xD I think it'll be fine
Oh ok. What are a few example of games you want? Also good luck on getting all of the games that you are wanting.

Oh ok. Time will tell though. :p

Oh ok. What are a few example of games you want? Also good luck on getting all of the games that you are wanting.

Oh ok. Time will tell though. :p
We're getting off topic but some games like Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies.

btw, the thread is here, so let's start discussing stuff there: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/zelda-timeline.1673/

On here though, let's continue with the Oracle games. Did you know that the oracles made a cameo in Minish Cap?

I know we are. Sorry. Ah I see.

I saw the thread but I don't really know how to reply to it yet. :(

Ok. Yes I did know that. If I recall, Din and Nayru both reference the games that they were in if you talk to them. :p

I know we are. Sorry. Ah I see.

I saw the thread but I don't really know how to reply to it yet. :(

Ok. Yes I did know that. If I recall, Din and Nayru both reference the games that they were in if you talk to them. :p
Just about anything we're saying right now works as to the reply for that thread xD

And yeah, that's true. Which of the two did you choose to get Tunics from?

Yea I figured that it would work. :p

It was different for each time I played. How about you? You seem like red man to me. :p

Yea I figured that it would work. :p

It was different for each time I played. How about you? You seem like red man to me. :p
nah, I actually prefer blue, so I'd always go with Nayru. As for the other, I'd have a tough time choosing between Farore and Din, but I'd probably choose Farore for balance.

Ah I see. Why more defense though? Oh I see. Do you help grow the Picolyte? If so, which color do you choose? For me, I never chose one but I have helped grow them. :p

Ah I see. Why more defense though? Oh I see. Do you help grow the Picolyte? If so, which color do you choose? For me, I never chose one but I have helped grow them. :p
It's not so much for the defense, but rather the color of the tunic. I don't particularly care what stat boosts I gain as much. I don't remember the Picolyte thing haha Not sure if I actually did it though (but this thread is about the Oracle games...not Minish Cap..)

Oh ok. Ah I see.
Ok ok sorry sorry.

Ummm do you like the various seeds that you get in the games? If so, what is your favorite one?

Oh ok. Ah I see.
Ok ok sorry sorry.

Ummm do you like the various seeds that you get in the games? If so, what is your favorite one?
The seeds are pretty interesting in the game. The Pegasus seeds are pretty cool because they boost Link's speed and can be used in conjunction with the Roc's Cape or Roc's Feather. Also, didn't one of the games have a Seed Shooter?

Yea they are. Ah I see. I bet a lot people would say that one because it makes things easier... sorta. Anyways as for me, I don't really have a favorite seed since they all help out.

Yea they are. Ah I see. I bet a lot people would say that one because it makes things easier... sorta. Anyways as for me, I don't really have a favorite seed since they all help out.
Yeah, all of them help out at some point in the game, and the Pegasus Seeds are mainly there to make things a bit more fast in terms of going through the game (although I believe there are a few areas where the speed boost does help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back