the legend of zelda oracle games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the lack of much information for that game makes me wonder about xD I already heard of it. Hm...if that's the case, I kinda wonder what would have been used instead for Oracle of Seasosn (especially given the Season oriented name..)
I don't know. I think they were conceived as the Triforce series but I don't really know much about them. Would they be good games or just mediocre? We would never really know.

I don't know. I think they were conceived as the Triforce series but I don't really know much about them. Would they be good games or just mediocre? We would never really know.
yeah, maybe Triforce is a strong possibility. The third Oracle game may have been to get like Triforce of Courage while Oracle of Seasons would be Power and Oracle of Ages would be Wisdom. I could definitely have seen that happening

yeah, maybe Triforce is a strong possibility. The third Oracle game may have been to get like Triforce of Courage while Oracle of Seasons would be Power and Oracle of Ages would be Wisdom. I could definitely have seen that happening
Would you have ever tried to play the previous versions if they did release those? I think the main reason they didn't finish the third one is because they probably thought three games were too many to go between, even though Pokémon did it well.

Would you have ever tried to play the previous versions if they did release those? I think the main reason they didn't finish the third one is because they probably thought three games were too many to go between, even though Pokémon did it well.
I don't know, maybe I would have tried it out depending on the style of game it turned out to be (you know, action vs puzzle with Seasons vs Ages).

Pokemon is a bit of a special case though if you think about it :p It's a set in stone kind of thing in a way

I don't know, maybe I would have tried it out depending on the style of game it turned out to be (you know, action vs puzzle with Seasons vs Ages).

Pokemon is a bit of a special case though if you think about it :p It's a set in stone kind of thing in a way
Yea that is true. I wonder how it would have been. :p I think that I read the Mystical Seeds of Courage would have had the puzzles but I am not sure.

I guess that is true. :p There is more to trade across I guess.

Yea that is true. I wonder how it would have been. :p I think that I read the Mystical Seeds of Courage would have had the puzzles but I am not sure.

I guess that is true. :p There is more to trade across I guess.
Well, if Mystical Seeds of Courage would have had the puzzles, then maybe Oracle of Ages would have been a balanced one. In any case, so the Rod of Seasons was going to be in Mystical Seeds of Courage? Do you know if was going to be a different name (because Oracle of Seasons is its own game)?

Well, if Mystical Seeds of Courage would have had the puzzles, then maybe Oracle of Ages would have been a balanced one. In any case, so the Rod of Seasons was going to be in Mystical Seeds of Courage? Do you know if was going to be a different name (because Oracle of Seasons is its own game)?
I don't remember which games had what elements. Yes from what I read the Rod of Seasons was gonna be in Mystical Seeds of Courage. I think the Oracle of Ages would have been "something" of Wisdom and Oracle of Seasons would have been "something" of Power but I don't really know for sure.

I don't remember which games had what elements. Yes from what I read the Rod of Seasons was gonna be in Mystical Seeds of Courage. I think the Oracle of Ages would have been "something" of Wisdom and Oracle of Seasons would have been "something" of Power but I don't really know for sure.
Yeah, it'd make sense if Oracle of Ages had something relating to Wisdom and Oracle of Seasons had power. After all, Seasons focused on Action which correlates to power, the Mystical Seeds of Courage title definitely correlates to Courage, and Ages focused on puzzles to an extent which correlates to wisdom.

So with that in mind, I think if Mystical Seeds of Courage had a bit of both, it'd definitely correlate strongly

Yeah, it'd make sense if Oracle of Ages had something relating to Wisdom and Oracle of Seasons had power. After all, Seasons focused on Action which correlates to power, the Mystical Seeds of Courage title definitely correlates to Courage, and Ages focused on puzzles to an extent which correlates to wisdom.

So with that in mind, I think if Mystical Seeds of Courage had a bit of both, it'd definitely correlate strongly

Yea. I don't know much about the game sadly. I think we would have to look up info to get an understanding of what the game is and the history of those two games.

Yea. I don't know much about the game sadly. I think we would have to look up info to get an understanding of what the game is and the history of those two games.
Well, even if we tried there's really limited information regarding the game as is, so it's not like we can do much more than speculate on it haha There are a lot more unanswered questions than the ones we've suggested right now

Well, even if we tried there's really limited information regarding the game as is, so it's not like we can do much more than speculate on it haha There are a lot more unanswered questions than the ones we've suggested right now
Yea that is true. :p What is the main unanswered question that you have about the games right now? I know I read that Farore was gonna be a painter in her game.

Yea that is true. :p What is the main unanswered question that you have about the games right now? I know I read that Farore was gonna be a painter in her game.
She was going to be a painter in her game? I thought that she was originally going to be a singer. Also, apparently there was this item called the "Book of Secrets" which was going to be huge in the third Oracle game.

She was going to be a painter in her game? I thought that she was originally going to be a singer. Also, apparently there was this item called the "Book of Secrets" which was going to be huge in the third Oracle game.
Or was that Nayru that was originally gonna be a painter? I forget what the background is. It is interesting to think about what could have been. Information about Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage: http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Mystical_Seed_of_Courage

Or was that Nayru that was originally gonna be a painter? I forget what the background is. It is interesting to think about what could have been. Information about Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage: http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Mystical_Seed_of_Courage
yeah, that was where I got the Book of Secrets and she was going to be a singer thing from haha If you check on the page for Farore from the Oracle games you'll see what I'm talking about

yeah, that was where I got the Book of Secrets and she was going to be a singer thing from haha If you check on the page for Farore from the Oracle games you'll see what I'm talking about
I saw that information after I posted. I wonder of Oracle of Ages was gonna be like the Color Dungeon in Link's Awakening DX. I wonder what other color puzzles there would be in the game.

I saw that information after I posted. I wonder of Oracle of Ages was gonna be like the Color Dungeon in Link's Awakening DX. I wonder what other color puzzles there would be in the game.
Yeah, maybe it would have been and Link's Awakening DX with the Color Dungeon was just a way to add the kind of things they weren't able to in the final Oracle of Ages product

Yeah, maybe it would have been and Link's Awakening DX with the Color Dungeon was just a way to add the kind of things they weren't able to in the final Oracle of Ages product
I suppose that works even though Link's Awakening DX came out a few years before Oracle of Ages even came out so how would this theory work out though.... hmmmmm decisions decisions...

I suppose that works even though Link's Awakening DX came out a few years before Oracle of Ages even came out so how would this theory work out though.... hmmmmm decisions decisions...
I think that my theory could still hold though given that fact. Maybe, although unmentioned, they thought that it'd be repetitive if they did that. Or maybe the potential repetitiveness was the reason that they focused on time with Ages rather than colors when it was narrowed down to two. A lot of possibilities as to what happened

I think that my theory could still hold though given that fact. Maybe, although unmentioned, they thought that it'd be repetitive if they did that. Or maybe the potential repetitiveness was the reason that they focused on time with Ages rather than colors when it was narrowed down to two. A lot of possibilities as to what happened
I guess so. I read that they cancelled Mystical Seed of Courage because they had difficulty linking between the three games. Also Mystical Seed of Courage had dealt with the time of the day and puzzles.

I guess so. I read that they cancelled Mystical Seed of Courage because they had difficulty linking between the three games. Also Mystical Seed of Courage had dealt with the time of the day and puzzles.
Yeah, and what I'm saying is that once they realized that there'd be the difficulty with linking, they decided to have the Oracle of Ages game not have the color aspect for sake of having something entirely different for the theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back