the legend of zelda oracle games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all of them help out at some point in the game, and the Pegasus Seeds are mainly there to make things a bit more fast in terms of going through the game (although I believe there are a few areas where the speed boost does help)
Yea in some dungeons you would need them to help you out. For example a crumbling pathway. Also the Seed Shooter was an idea in Oracle of Ages. It could shoot in eight directions.

Yea in some dungeons you would need them to help you out. For example a crumbling pathway. Also the Seed Shooter was an idea in Oracle of Ages. It could shoot in eight directions.
Yeah, and it makes sense on the 8 directions given that there's the regular directions as well as the diagonal directions covered. Given only a d-pad I couldn't see it being any other way.

Yea. There is a bonus thing about the Seed Shooter though. It can bounce off walls up to 3 times then use the effect except for certain seeds though. Oracle of Seasons has the Slingshot then the Hyper Slingshot.

Yea. There is a bonus thing about the Seed Shooter though. It can bounce off walls up to 3 times then use the effect except for certain seeds though. Oracle of Seasons has the Slingshot then the Hyper Slingshot.
What's the difference between the Slingshot and the Hyper Slingshot? Is it more power or being able to shoot longer distances? Also, does the Slingshot work kinda like the Seed Shooter?

What's the difference between the Slingshot and the Hyper Slingshot? Is it more power or being able to shoot longer distances? Also, does the Slingshot work kinda like the Seed Shooter?
The Slingshot shoots one seed, the Hyper Slingshot shoots three seeds. Also, not really. The Slingshot only shoots in four directions while the Seed Shooter shoots in eight but it works the same way though.

The Slingshot shoots one seed, the Hyper Slingshot shoots three seeds. Also, not really. The Slingshot only shoots in four directions while the Seed Shooter shoots in eight but it works the same way though.
Ah ok, so they're somewhat similar but the Seed Shooter is much more versatile. I guess that makes sense because Oracle of Ages would likely have more use with the puzzles and all that

Ah ok, so they're somewhat similar but the Seed Shooter is much more versatile. I guess that makes sense because Oracle of Ages would likely have more use with the puzzles and all that
Yea. You have to bounce it off a lot of things in Oracle of Ages.

There is a reason I said good luck on Oracle of Ages. It is the Dance Halls. There is one in Oracle of Seasons as well but it isn't as bad and there is only one of them. However if I recall there is something equally as bad in Oracle of Seasons.

Yea. You have to bounce it off a lot of things in Oracle of Ages.

There is a reason I said good luck on Oracle of Ages. It is the Dance Halls. There is one in Oracle of Seasons as well but it isn't as bad and there is only one of them. However if I recall there is something equally as bad in Oracle of Seasons.
huh interesting. I assume this is all as some kind of minigame in the respective games, right? I remember the Dance Hall in Oracle of Seasons but not really something equally as bad as the one in Oracle of Ages

Oh wait the other thing is also in Oracle of Ages. That mini-game that you do to fix the Tuni Nut(palindrome for the win :p) and one other thing. It is a bit of a pain to do.

Oh wait the other thing is also in Oracle of Ages. That mini-game that you do to fix the Tuni Nut(palindrome for the win :p) and one other thing. It is a bit of a pain to do.
Ah that's interesting. I don't remember anything about a Tuni Nut in the amount I played of Oracle of Seasons. What's that mini-game and what do you get from it?

Ah that's interesting. I don't remember anything about a Tuni Nut in the amount I played of Oracle of Seasons. What's that mini-game and what do you get from it?
Whoops. I forgot that was in Oracle of Ages as well. Sorry. The Tuni Nut gives you access to a dungeon. The mini-game is on Restoration Wall. There is one other thing you can get restored.

Whoops. I forgot that was in Oracle of Ages as well. Sorry. The Tuni Nut gives you access to a dungeon. The mini-game is on Restoration Wall. There is one other thing you can get restored.
huh, then I guess that may have been in a later part of the game that I hadn't reached by the time I kinda stopped midway haha I guess I'll look up the Restoration Wall at some point

I meant that it isn't in Oracle of Seasons but in Oracle of Ages instead. I guess there is nothing that bad in Oracle of Seasons... I think. Oracle of Seasons was more action based while Oracle of Ages had the puzzles.

I meant that it isn't in Oracle of Seasons but in Oracle of Ages instead. I guess there is nothing that bad in Oracle of Seasons... I think. Oracle of Seasons was more action based while Oracle of Ages had the puzzles.
Yeah, and for that reason it's probably why I tried Oracle of Seasons first rather than Oracle of Ages. I prefer action with Zelda games over the puzzle-solving aspect

Yeah, and for that reason it's probably why I tried Oracle of Seasons first rather than Oracle of Ages. I prefer action with Zelda games over the puzzle-solving aspect
So is Oracle of Seasons your favorite Legend of Zelda game then? :p Well puzzles and action are the core elements of a Legend of Zelda game. Even though I don't think it was apparent until Link's Awakening or Ocarina of Time. :p

So is Oracle of Seasons your favorite Legend of Zelda game then? :p Well puzzles and action are the core elements of a Legend of Zelda game. Even though I don't think it was apparent until Link's Awakening or Ocarina of Time. :p
Oracle of Seasons isn't my favorite Legend of Zelda game, given that I haven't finished it. That would go to one of the 3D console Zelda games out there :p

Oracle of Seasons isn't my favorite Legend of Zelda game, given that I haven't finished it. That would go to one of the 3D console Zelda games out there :p
Well... get to finishing the game then, man. :p Oh I see. Anyways I wish you luck on finishing Oracle of Seasons. Some of the dungeons are pretty hard to get through. Also Oracle of Seasons does have some puzzles in it but it isn't as extensive as Oracle of Ages.

Well... get to finishing the game then, man. :p Oh I see. Anyways I wish you luck on finishing Oracle of Seasons. Some of the dungeons are pretty hard to get through. Also Oracle of Seasons does have some puzzles in it but it isn't as extensive as Oracle of Ages.
Idk I just don't have the motivation to finish it anytime soon haha Yeah, I mean it is a Zelda game so it only makes sense that *some* puzzles are in it.

If the third Oracle game was made, what do you think would have ended up being the focus? Balance between puzzles and action perhaps?

I know you don't. Yea that is true. I think the semi-worst puzzle in Oracle of Seasons is near the end of the game.

Well look up Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seeds of Courage. That was suppose to be the third Oracle game. From what I read, Farore was gonna be a painter and the Rod of Seasons was originally gonna show up in that game instead of Oracle of Seasons.

I know you don't. Yea that is true. I think the semi-worst puzzle in Oracle of Seasons is near the end of the game.

Well look up Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seeds of Courage. That was suppose to be the third Oracle game. From what I read, Farore was gonna be a painter and the Rod of Seasons was originally gonna show up in that game instead of Oracle of Seasons.
Yeah, the lack of much information for that game makes me wonder about xD I already heard of it. Hm...if that's the case, I kinda wonder what would have been used instead for Oracle of Seasosn (especially given the Season oriented name..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back