Challenge Turnabout Weegee

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
sorry :[

but id like to ask mario what the figure looked like
Mario: Well, I'll actually add that to my testimony instead

Cross Examination (Decisive)

Mario: So, that day, I was walking over to Weegee's house and hearing a loud girly scream.

I entered through the front door

I knew Peach was going to be there as Weegee asked her to help him a bit

I went inside and saw Peach holding a koopa shell, with Weegee on the floor, and she denied everything I asked her.

I also saw a fire flower, it looked like it had been used once, and then the police arrived.

But I DID see a figure near the house a while later.

All I could really notice was that it was wearing a jacket, and looked slightly fat

The figure also seemed to drop something from his jacket when he ran off.

Testimony finished

ok ill say this {peach was going to weegees place for said reason and is it possible that weegee was trying to bribe peach with the coin or money and then peach said no weegee could have reached for

Mario: So, that day, I was walking over to Weegee's house and hearing a loud girly scream.

I went inside and saw Peach holding a koopa shell, with Weegee on the floor, and she denied everything I asked her.

I also saw a fire flower, it looked like it had been used once, and then the police arrived.

All I could really notice was that it was wearing a jacket, and looked slightly fat

Testimony finished
ok and also may i ask how you know this mario were peach was ?

also did he seem to be holding anything

and do you know what weegee needed help with

I also updated the suggested music with music for REALLY decisive testimony and moments of crisis or suspense

Pursuit - Cornered. or any other version(For epic moments of... cornering your opponent)
Objection 2009 (for moments of getting closer to the truth)
Confrontation - Allegro. any version works (for moments of decisive testimony or interrogating who is probs the true culprit when you have all your evidence)
Confrontation - Moderato. Again, any version (for moments of not so decisive testimony)
Confrontation - Presto 2009 (For REALLY decisive testimony)
Miles Edgeworth - Crises of Fate (For moments of crisis or suspense, also the name is CrisEs, with an E because it's plural)

You can find all of these on Youtube (I checked)

id like you to add the image of a figure updated in the court record i have a idea of how do win this

Mario:
ok ill say this {peach was going to weegees place for said reason and is it possible that weegee was trying to bribe peach with the coin or money and then peach said no weegee could have reached for.
ok and also may i ask how you know this mario were peach was ?

She was in the living room, with Weegee dead sitting on the couch, with the chair reclined and the little foot thingy raised

also did he seem to be holding anything

Who? The figure or Weegee? The figure had his hands in his pockets, and Weegee was holding a newspaper with SP4 written on it. I found that weird and still find it now...?

and do you know what weegee needed help with

He said he needed help to organize his house after catching King Boo again, that's all I know

Mr. Mario, you said many interesting things, I shall let the defense cross examine the witness and have Peach come over while Gumshoe investigates more of that "figure", and what could SP4 mean? many things related to this case are odd, I haven't seen a case this strange since the Shelly DeKiller incident.

um do u mean by weegee lugui or wal wegee ?

can i find out what sp4 might mean your honor by it being a case a old one that was wraped up ? but is being talked about?

Guys, they said the figure is fat, do you know who's fat? Wario!

And do you know who sometimes wears a jacket: Wario and Shy guy, they're both kinda chubby

And do you know who sometimes wears a jacket: Wario and Shy guy, they're both kinda chubby
yes but shy guy does not have pockets and is not that chubbythat cant have happened n less you have proof and why would wario kill weegee with out a reason

and why would wario go to luigis house he has no point and all the evidence is pointing to here doing it unless you have a objestion i would like to go on

SP4... I feel like that sounds familiar somehow...

um do u mean by weegee lugui or wal wegee ?

Luigi

can i find out what sp4 might mean your honor by it being a case a old one that was wrapped up ? but is being talked about?

I don't remember that appearing in any case I was in, I had Gumshoe review the files, and he didn't find it

Guys, they said the figure is fat, do you know who's fat? Wario! And do you know who sometimes wears a jacket: Wario and Shy guy, they're both kinda chubby
yes but shy guy does not have pockets and is not that chubbythat cant have happened n less you have proof and why would wario kill weegee with out a reason

Mario: I don't really think it was Wario, his jacket is yellow, but the figure's was black and blended in with its surroundings, I think I may have been one of the few people to be close enough to see him, but whatever he dropped while he made his escape must've been important somehow...

and why would wario go to luigis house he has no point and all the evidence is pointing to here doing it unless you have a objection i would like to go on

Yes, Wario did not have a motive, but what do you think Peach's motive would've been? I think we should also focus on the message: SP4... I still find it odd, maybe it's an anagram?

and now id like to ask the defender something why would peach will weegee i have a idea peach would want to kill wegee because of the coin what i mean peach could have wanted money it may seem farfetched with here being a pricess and all but think about it see could have been blackmailked and if she was murder is still murder

and who would blackmail here bowerser he may want here but why does he need money hes a king hes rich he has no pint

and wal weegee may were a black coat but he has no motive for killing weegee and enless the defensce i would like to have Peach testifiey

and wal weegee may were a black coat but he has no motive for killing weegee and enless the defensce i would like to have Peach testifiey
Waluigi is not fat, and before I call the defendant, I would like to add something to the case:

Rebuttal (Extremely decisive)

Testimony finished

Mario:

She was in the living room, with Weegee dead sitting on the couch, with the chair reclined and the little foot thingy raised

Who? The figure or Weegee? The figure had his hands in his pockets, and Weegee was holding a newspaper with SP4 written on it. I found that weird and still find it now...?

He said he needed help to organize his house after catching King Boo again, that's all I know

Mr. Mario, you said many interesting things, I shall let the defense cross examine the witness and have Peach come over while Gumshoe investigates more of that "figure", and what could SP4 mean? many things related to this case are odd, I haven't seen a case this strange since the Shelly DeKiller incident.

Did you say that the figure escaped? Why? Did he flee when you approached him? Could he be related to the message?We must find who this person is!

Mario: Could it be that the object he dropped is crucial to the case?

Definetely. Gumshoe. Go find the object, since no one approached the scene of the crime, it must still be there! For now, all other investigations are on hold! If this is truly so crucial then that means this person should have a relation to the victim's death, and I do believe that to be true, as most of the prosecution's arguments revolve around the defendant being blackmailed or forced! I shall call the defendant while the police investigates!

Can you please use spellcheck @pokelover960 ? It's REALLY hard to interpret your comments. Also, I'm really sorry for not commenting more, but my internet is down and I have to resort to my phone + mobile data. I would also like @pokelover960 to restate his/her claim, because if your posts were any indication you posted it in the Prosecution PM which I cannot access.

Anyway, SP4 seems an awful lot like SB4... as in Smash Bros. 4 3DS and Wii U. Perhaps Luigi's house is really Luigi's Mansion(as indicated by Mario's claim that Luigi needed help after catching King Boo again). And guess what? Luigi's Mansion is a stage in Smash Bros. Now, normally you kill an opponent by knocking them off the screen, but one mode changes that - specifically a Stamina battle. Super Mushrooms, Koopa Shells, Fire Flowers, and Bob-Ombs are all items in SSB, and you win Coins(or at least Gold) when you win a match. This "murder" could just be a stamina battle on the Luigi's Mansion stage in which Luigi was the first to lose his stamina. Also note that Luigi, Mario, and Peach are all SSB fighters, and there's one fighter who literally IS a black figure: Mr. Game & Watch.

Last edited:
your honor i would like to ask for a list of events of what mario saw in detail in the pm for u know what plz and is there detectives by any chance sometin like detective wario or sometin

Keywords: ...in the PM...
If you want evidence that could be useful to both sides, please don't ask for the evidence in private, and if new evidence is found or presented, please tell all of us, Your Honor.

Back