Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
And how does a soul have a soul? lol

Gah you are an idiot. I'm your soul in a pure form. Idiot can't even figure out his own life

WELL I CAN'T FIGURE OUT MY OWN LIFE IF I'M DEAD XD

Alright figure out your after life then moron

Hey now, do wanna have a bad TEM?

Sans, halp. I hate him

Ah being hated, oh how I enjoy it so much! And I'll be the one making you feel pain here

You know what? You look cute today.

Aren't I always cute you idiot. Stop stating the obvious moron.

(shoot it didn't work) Don't you have any weaknesses?

*Alphys sent a text*

OH SRRY! I haven't been getting notifications on this! ^^'/

Why would I ever tell you my weakness moron? That's class S stupidity. You really are an idiot

Huh. (Wait, he's a flower. Flowers are weak to everything. If someone steps on him, he'll die...well...maybe he's really stronger than an ordinary flower. Maybe someone can settle things with him...but no one can hear me but him! I'm stumped...)

ACT

*Flowey

*Water

*waters Flowey*

(pssst! hey asriel! if he got 7 souls, you could come out n stuffz)

That's what I thought. He said and I quote... "I actually do have a soul you idiot. You're the one without your soul. I AM YOUR SOUL MORON! GETTING YOU A SOUL WOULD ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER!" and are you really gonna kill your own kind?

Oh boy that's rich coming from someone like you. Human's kill each other all the time, and monsters love listening to the human. And I love how Frisk is trying to give me souls which is what ruined the world in the first place. Class A plan.

AND WOW STEPPING ON ME! I'M SO AFRAID! Just wait until bullet hell.

I was talking to frisk, not you!

Oh does it look like I care? Am I intruding on a plan to go away? Is a monster planning on killing him self? Isn't that just DANDY! You know who I am? Flowey the Flower! And I am not and will not go away!

(makes flowey get dunked on.)

Back