Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Frisk is my friend and would never hurt Undyne. They became bff's because of me, even though Undyne's house burned down.
Flowey... I know there's still some good in you. Why not turn from your BORING ways and just be family with us? I can even teach how to become as cool as this hunk of junk!

*points to himself*

................I didn't kill anyone, I didn't murder the entire underground......Technically...............That was Chara, I think.........

ACT

*Flowey

*Ignore

*You ignore Flowey, he looks angry

Whoever said I was ever angry. I'm simply telling the facts of how frisk is going to murder you one day. And no way do I want to be your friend. You're all trash cans anyway.

And Undyne isn't even that cool. She's such a PUNY WASTE OF SPACE

The game was only 7 hours long! I needed to squeeze more content out of it! (Maybe I said too much...)

Remember how I said it was all just a game? Well here's good ol Frisk, if I should even call you that! Admitting that he can manipulate it any way he wants to. Trying to "save" you or his "game" is just a cruel trick to see how he can kill you all in different ways

The Genocide Run was boring, the only good thing is the music, and I could buy it without doing Genocide

I just want to hug Asgore, Goatmom, and Asriel

ACT

*Flowey

*Hug

You kinda count as Asriel

*You hug Flowey, he still looks like a creepy flower

Who is this asriel? Sounds like some kid that would be fun to kid. And how in THE WORLD YOU DUMB WASTE OF SPACE DO YOU BUY THE WORLD. And you also can't buy routes. You don't have any idea what you're talking about, so you?

And also you IDIOT stop SAYING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Acting like some 6 year old

I'm not saying that, Mr. Narrator Guy is

Well there is no narrator in real life IDIOT. How about you look into the real world, stop being such a moron and making up fake characters, And act like an actual human, if you even are human.

Is Napstablook still working on that new song? Or was it a Spooktune remix?

Why even care about a ghost that only doubts himself. It's obvious he's a dork and no one wants to be with his sorry bum

Because he just needs someone to cheer him up

Right like anyone in this trash universe has feelings

Another thing if I'm gonna add it, why even bother saving someone you haven't even known for a year IDIOT!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANY OF YOU! EVERYONE ONLY LOOKS AT THE IDIOTIC SIDE OF ALL YOU MORONS!!!

*glomps Flowey*

GET OFF ME YOU FILTHY DISGRACE TO SOCIETY

Finally, no morons are here to ruin my sleep. If you touch me while I'm asleep you will feel true pain

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] <3[MERCY]

*Spare

I didn't touch anyone, just my MERCY button....wait, shouldn't I be doing my job as ambassador?

*puts on tuxedo, with the same pattern as the t-shirt*

*goes to the monster embassy or something*

It seems that my alerts didn't notify me of ALL THIS. Can someone catch me up? I'm still asriel.

Back