Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
just a casul convo atm

Well, well, well! LOOK WHO FINSLY DECIDED TO SHO UP! I was starting to get bored eith these morons

Why are you still alive? I thought I was you.

My undernet expired, so I will have to tell my joke to you guys, not that I would mind it!

What do you call a wannabe Flowey with a 'pow' icon?

POWEY! ! ! NYEHHHHH HEH HEH

But papyrus, don't you hate jokes? Seems as someone has taken to their brother. Like a looser. And whoever said I would die Asriel? You're the one who's dead here you idiot. I'm just your better form and you reside Like the little coward you are!

(ENTERING IRL MODE) Flowey wants to kill Frisk, and absorb their SOUL, and Papyrus cooked some spaghetti, and Sans tried dunking Flowey, Frisk is currently ACTing to try and do something useful

Weren't you the one telling Chara to not reset? And let us live our lives?

Of course don't listen to the only smart person in this group. BECAUSE RESETTING FIXES EVERYTHING. And the moment timelines cross, I'm gonna laugh as you all suffer!

Let me check my ending checklist:

Family: Check

Mettaton: Check

Undyne: Check

Papyrus: Check

Exiled Queen: Check

Impossible: Check

No King: Check(it was an accident! I didn't get the whole sparing thing!)

Genocide: Don't wanna talk about it

True Pacifist: Just finished it

Dog: Not Check

OMG I NEVER GOT THE DOG ENDING! I SHOULD GO BACK!

Kid what are you talking about? How about you join the current convo you Moron instead of talking to yourself frisk?

I really don't like you. And I DON'T CARE IF I'M DEAD.

Good, I'm glad that you don't like me, AND I LOVE IT THAT YOU HATE ME! HATE IS MY PLEASURE! And if you're dead you can't change anything, can you?

Only the bad jokes I dislike... and Grillby's. Toriel's jokes are better than her snail pie, but not better than my spaghetti. Sans makes too many jokes on the job, which I also dislike.

(Wait a minute. I got it! If I say good things about him, the more he'll be scared of me!)

*Sends Toriel (@Shadow of Spades), Dr. Alphys (@Pandaxclone2), @Mettaton EX (does (s)he have a phone? He'll hear me yell anyways, Nyeh heh...), and Sans (@superwill123) the same text.*

"Get your lazybones in this RP! ! ! You don't use the Undernet for nothing! ! ! !
Sincerely,
Papyrus"

I'm sorry Darling, I took a little vacation.

(Guys! I got an idea. If you get me a soul, maybe I won't be stuck with this good for nothing flower. I mean, you DO have no soul Flowey. =P)

I actually do have a soul you idiot. You're the one without your soul. I AM YOUR SOUL MORON! GETTING YOU A SOUL WOULD ONLY MAKE ME STRONGRER

And I honestly don't care about those other idiots. Less nuisances to deal with

Exactly. You don't have a soul. You are a soul. Case closed. And why are you confused? First, you say I don't have a soul, and second, you say you are my soul. Make up your mind. ._.

Back