Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
It's my name actually, tweaked the last letter.

Well, my username is based on my real name... A little more tweaked than yours :D

My username is based off of how much I wanted to go on a safari when I was little - I just switched a vowel and added some numbers. :0

Reactions: Marc
I was just once thinking a name and literally every name was already taken. So, it was raining and it was full moon, so...

Reactions: 423, 532, SmashChamp and 4 others
My name is what i always use just google 3dsatackman only with one t and you will see all the stuff i do. But if you just google atackman that is not me. just so you know.

My name is what i always use just google 3dsatackman only with one t and you will see all the stuff i do. But if you just google atackman that is not me. just so you know.
Same with me. No one ever thinks of moon rain :D

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I was just once thinking a name and literally every name was already taken. So, it was raining and it was full moon, so...

Honestly your nickname is really romantic in some way...

Imagine... Two werewolf kissing in the rain...
No, that isn't how it works :p

Reactions: Moon Rain
I took mine of a pairing i like in a manga, akako x kaito and then i took 1412 from the character "kaitou 1412" in the same manga hahaha xD

Honestly your nickname is really romantic in some way...

Imagine... Two werewolf kissing in the rain...
No, that isn't how it works :p
Same here, I love that name "Moon Rain" it has a nice ring to it. @Moon Rain

I had a different username at a different site, but I wanted to change it. Didn't know what to change it to, but I was playing Star Fox 64 at the time. Randomly chose Aquas. :p Sometimes I use the name Archae, and more recently Cookie because that's the nickname my villagers gave me on ACNL.

well for me I always liked how in the pokémon games gym leaders have names that have have a connection with the types they are using (brock, rock; burgh, bug; Candice, ice .... )
so I imagined my self as a gym leader using my favorite type Ice
and my favorite name (for girls ) Krise

and so that's how Kryce was born :)

Mine is just the name of a character in the manga Bakuman.

Pretty boring stuff.

You already knew it anyways lol

Mine is kinda weird, I don't like entei so much, I like Suicune and Raikou better,but on my first forum there was a guy with Suicune, and a guy with Raikou in their username, so I picked entei... I added 123 for funnsies :p

I posted this in another thread so I guess I'll just copy and paste.

How My Username came to be: One day back in 2009, I was just on my DS Lite playing around, when I decided to change my name on the system. Within Seconds I thought of the name "OopaMazo" and stuck with it for a while.

Err its embarrasing but mine came from my name Brian combined with the most powerful sword (in most game), the Excalibur
So Brian + Excalibur = BrianXcalibur :oops:

Reactions: 423
I was pretty uninspired and uncreative on my username, it's pretty much the first line in Girls' Generation's song "I Got A Boy" :|

Mine was while I was playing Injustice and I decided to create a Warner Bros. account. So I chose Injustice and then I added Boy because well im an old boy (NOT THAT OLD) :p

mine is POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST because this is the first time being in a forum - lol i didn't even know how you posted and started to post info on my profile - i picked this name because I'm a strategist - in many games even old ones like chess I'm very good at that - also predicting a opponents move - like in rock paper scissors
and others - so i went with pokemon master strategist - i would have put that on the bottom bit but idk
i should have asked to change my user name earlier - lol its probably such a pain for other people to type my name lol - i feel sorry for you guys ...... NOT :p

how did you come up with your username? has it got some sort of meaning?

as for me, I kinda 'took' it from an old member from a forum ages ago. Thought it sounded cool so....xD

can be shortened to 'Mika' which I prefer to be called.

I can't really remember how or why I came up with it. I just used it when I joined a forum 3/4 years ago, and I've used it ever since.

Back