Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
My username was supposed to be Superab (without the Mega) on YouTube, but it was too short. I chose "MegaSuperab" from the recommendations, and that's the name I use today.

Some people probably asked me if I like M&Ms or like Eminem but the origin of my name doesn't stand for those, but, MMMs stands for my Full name lol Coincidentally, I like Eminem's songs and absolutely love M&Ms lol

Skittles shouldn't have existed :panda:

Reactions: Marc
My name was based off the hero of dragon quest 8 who is half "Dragovian" which is an intelligent race of human like creatures with Dragonic powers and elf ears. I'm a shiny mew,pikachu,slime,or megaman zero on every other forum,but this name took a particular shine to me.

Well,my username's origin is SO stupid:
Youcef,my name.
2001,my birthday.
(Yes,I'm that young.)

I would always have my username be Thedman(something related to the website I am registering on).

I would always have my username be Thedman(something related to the website I am registering on).
TheadmanPEDIA!!

:DWell mine is pretty easy my last name is campo so campoboy. I try to use it on most things like what I call my "movie company" campoboy productions you could check out some of my stuff on YouTube coincidentally that's the only thing not named campoboy! Just look for my channel Austin Campo!:D

:DWell mine is pretty easy my last name is campo so campoboy. I try to use it on most things like what I call my "movie company" campoboy productions you could check out some of my stuff on YouTube coincidentally that's the only thing not named campoboy! Just look for my channel Austin Campo!:D
Check out MY stuff! I don't have that many subs so I'll be happy if you subscribe to my channel! YT name: MegaSuperab

Mile is my first name :panda: and I used to add so66 at the end for some reason (SO probably for Sombor, the county I was born in) and one day someone took mileso66 and I had to stick with milesose which then later grew to a standard.

mine is from Fairy tail and since Natsu is my favorite character I chose this name

Well,my username's origin is SO stupid:
Youcef,my name.
2001,my birthday.
(Yes,I'm that young.)
My sister is a year older than you.

I chose mine because I liked Fang the Sniper (from Sonic: Triple Trouble/The Fighters), liked the word neo as well as the neo geo system , and enjoyed playing nintendo games, as well as 64 being the cosmic number, being that I often daydream or space out, and 64 is the number of squares on a chess board, representing how much I like strategy games.

Reactions: 18
I chose mine because I liked Fang the Sniper (from Sonic: Triple Trouble/The Fighters), liked the word neo as well as the neo geo system , and enjoyed playing nintendo games, as well as 64 being the cosmic number, being that I often daydream or space out, and 64 is the number of squares on a chess board, representing how much I like strategy games.
Wow, you've done more thinking for your username than I did for my entire school career! :p

Reactions: 532 and Mikaya
Wow, you've done more thinking for your username than I did for my entire school career! :p
Yeah, I guess I did overthink it a little. :p

I like Pink haired Lolis. SaToRi is one of the cutest pink haired lolis from the game franchise called "Touhou"

I like Pink haired Lolis. SaToRi is one of the cutest pink haired lolis from the game franchise called "Touhou"
I already know you and @D4rkDragon will get along well :p

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I already know you and @D4rkDragon will get along well :p

Yeah, we already have an ongoing conversation in our profile comments lol. Cool guy.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
My first name is Jack and I'm not creative :(

My Username comes from the fact that i like playing as wario a lot, (especially in mario party) while the 358 in my username comes from The 358 In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as im a fan of that series. My Old Username was based of an old cartoon but i cant remember what it was.

I like pastries.

Reactions: 532 and suj518
Back