Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
My Username used to be longer, I used to be an AVID Chat Roleplayer and my characters name was Jeremy Mazumia (Jeremy was an nod to my best friend). Growing up however, I dropped the Jeremy part, and now just have Mazumia, it's my alias everywhere I go. =). A lot of people like to just say Maz.

I used to go by Fenix,, because I'm from Phoenix but after seeing how common that username was I changed it up. Picked 3 (Including this one) and asked a few people which one they thought was good and everybody told me to use this one. I've had it for about 5 years now.

My username was actually picked for me by members in a poll at a site I previously ran. It comes from the Megaman Starforce series of video games for the Nintendo DS.

I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to like this name over time and I don't think that I'd really ever consider completely ridding of this pseudonym.

I just thought of it. It came to me, so to speak.

I used to go by Fenix,, because I'm from Phoenix but after seeing how common that username was I changed it up. Picked 3 (Including this one) and asked a few people which one they thought was good and everybody told me to use this one. I've had it for about 5 years now.
I still remember my first time actually talking with you, because I thought that you were someone completely different with a similar username. Though I've grown to quite like you! :p

I've been trying not to use the same username for every site I go on so after trying to think of a character I liked from the Nintendo universe, I came up with Ribbon, the chick down below. She's from one of my favorite classics, Kirby and the Crystal Shards.

Ribbon_shard.jpg

Mines based off my favorite Mexican soccer team. Tuzos de Pachuca

brand.gif

I like dragons. That's pretty much it, nothing exciting.

I put Lord in it so it would be just Dragon.

I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan, and his catchphrase is "YES! YES! YES!" which also comes along with a hand gesture - it's meant to show how you can make change and never give up; if you've followed him recently, you'll know what I'm talking about. He's been on a quest to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and without that simple word, it might've not even been possible to go all the way. I like dragons and Bryan's old nickname was "the American Dragon" so I combined YES with Dragon to make TheYESDragon.

PokeElf= Pokemon Luver, and I'm pretty short for my age, so I'm an elf. PokeElf.

it's meant to show how you can make change and never give up

Plz. He's nothing but a wannabe John Cena.

As for my name, I chose it because I was a huge fan of the TV Series. Of course I've regretted it ever since the final episode was aired, and now I just pray for the day I get to change it.

Plz. He's nothing but a wannabe John Cena.

As for my name, I chose it because I was a huge fan of the TV Series. Of course I've regretted it ever since the final episode was aired, and now I just pray for the day I get to change it.
Pfft. John Cena only loses if his opponent is Daniel Bryan, kicks out at 2 without fail unless it's Daniel Bryan and his hurricanrana's suck.

Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan is a ring general, has several ways to make people tap out, beat Cena and also had one of the best WM moments of all time.

PokeElf= Pokemon Luver, and I'm pretty short for my age, so I'm an elf. PokeElf.
But you're CrazyElf, not PokeElf.

But you're CrazyElf, not PokeElf.
WOOPS, I went by my other name lol. Okay I'm crazy and short lol.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
I got the Raptor part from the F-22 (my fav plane, I am a pilot, just not a fighter pilot lol), and 98 is my birth year.

Reactions: 532
I went by Vistra with random things tacked on like say a Pokemon criminal organization name and numbers that come to my mind at random, but to start things all over again I decided I was gonna be an Artisan. Not because it sounds cool but because it's original with no other reasons besides that, the name was entirely original and it came from no other video game source but my mind if it were a video game. And why Vistra? That's for me to know and you to find out. :sneaky:

Back in 2008, I joined a team that was creating a game. I had no real idea of a good username, so I went with SomeRandomGuy. Eventually, my fellow members, growing familiar with me, started calling me SRG to shorten my name. A few years after however, the team disbanded. I went off and played an online game. Feeling attached to the name SomeRandomGuy, I tried to use it as my name, but it was taken, so I went with SomeRandomGuysrg.
Now, I'm using srgs, since it's an acronym of the aforementioned name and more importantly, a reminder of the good old days.

I was staring into my plate of mashed Potatoes when I made my Pokemon Global Link name.
It kinda stuck.
And here we are, 3DSPedia. Still with this amazing, hard to forget name. :l

Reactions: Marc
In this thread, we explain how we got the idea for our usernames. I thought it'd be fun.
My own username origin is pretty obvious - it's a song by Metallica.

Edit: This is back when my username was Master O'Puppets.

The current username just popped into my head one day.

Mine came from my old crappy website, and just stuck with me since.

As i said Jams is my first name and my middle is Leblanc but the last i should not give so much info

Back