What are your funniest / favorite Pokemon nicknames?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
Strange... I still see it. It's a shiny mega rayquaza with my head on it named Magikarp! But Zoroark is a good idea!
Okay, that's really going in for the kill, isn't it. To make it work you would have to have an actual Magikarp though, or they might remember you have none. But....I have a shiny, competitive level 100 Magikarp! (Yes, I know.) I wiped out an entire team of someone who though "Pff, Magikarp." Good times. :D

Okay, that's really going in for the kill, isn't it. To make it work you would have to have an actual Magikarp though, or they might remember you have none. But....I have a shiny, competitive level 100 Magikarp! (Yes, I know.) I wiped out an entire team of someone who though "Pff, Magikarp." Good times. :D
Lol, sure does sound like good times! I've mostly just played for fun, and always lost in competitive battles with real people. Those ev and iv hax confuse me

Lol, sure does sound like good times! I've mostly just played for fun, and always lost in competitive battles with real people. Those ev and iv hax confuse me
Me too, I had help with this one. It's still pretty weak, but so are most passerby's. Anyhoo, we're getting of topic, does Altaria-Cloud Atlas count as anywhere remotely funny? (No? Thought so. :p)

Reactions: Leviathinian
I have no idea why, but when I got my starter, Snivy, in Black, I named it Jaloonypoo. I caught a patrat and named it Japoonyloo. I caught a woobat and called it Jaloonywoo. I got a petilil and named it Paloonyjoo. And the list continues...

Lol once I named my Pelipper Flappy Bird and I trolled my friend that day with it Lol it was funny and best of all it knew Fly :hilarious:

These are my best ones:

Ninja Kermit the Froakie
Hungry Eyes the Espurr
Thugs Bunny the Diggersby

Reactions: PersonSP
These are my best ones:

Ninja Kermit the Froakie
Hungry Eyes the Espurr
Thugs Bunny the Diggersby
Thugs Bunny. Yes. Where has this name been all my life?

I have...

Electriplets the Magneton
John Cena the Machoke
Eelmer the Huntail
Banana Air the Tropius
Slow Mow the Rotom (Mow)
Hiss Majesty the Serperior
Chaplin the Mr. Mime
Rupee Lord the Sableye
pokémon.exe the Porygon-Z
.3. the Swalot
Lairon Man the Lairon
Sheel the Gorebyss
Eel Sauce the Eelectross
Rupee Master the (other) Sableye

I know, some of these are just cringe worthy :panda:

I have...

Electriplets the Magneton
John Cena the Machoke
Eelmer the Huntail
Banana Air the Tropius
Slow Mow the Rotom (Mow)
Hiss Majesty the Serperior
Chaplin the Mr. Mime
Rupee Lord the Sableye
pokémon.exe the Porygon-Z
.3. the Swalot
Lairon Man the Lairon
Sheel the Gorebyss
Eel Sauce the Eelectross
Rupee Master the (other) Sableye

I know, some of these are just cringe worthy :panda:
But cringe worthy in a good way! You made me smile through my morning stupor (gosh I hate waking up early) so they have to be pretty good. ;)

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I like nicknaming my Pokemon funny and cute names. If I had to pick my funniest nickname it would have to be Bubbs my squirtle. When I got Bubbs in pokemon yellow I could think of a nickname till I saw that he knew the move bubble.

If I'm shiny hunting and the pokemon I hatch isn't shiny I just name it Trash, regardless of what Pokemon it is. I also have a weird tendency to name fire types blaze, water types Aqua and grass types Venus. I also always name my flying type Birdo. I actually named a ratata once 'DisFatRat'

Bidoof = Sacrifice

Only because I'd send him out while I used a revive on another pokemon

I called my bunnelby a stpd Servant
P.S sorry if this offended you

Reactions: Samuel_1802 and Bidoof
I don't know about you, but I LOVE nicknaming my Pokemon. I want you to tell me your favorite nicknames for your Pokemon. Here is some of mine:

Mamoswine=Swine Flu
Jynx=Nicki Minaj(obviously)
Azumarill=Twerkaholic(I dont even know XD)
Steelix=Cyber Dragon(Yu-Gi-Oh!)
I don't really nickname my Pokemons. Actually Nicki Minaj link is really funny. Try get Nicki Minaj as a male xD
One of the only nicknames I get is Froakie as Froak and bad nicknames like those.

Oh... Hey Sacrifice, Funny seeing you here, hope you're not still mad for the time Rotom rekt you just so I could revive Infernape... And then after I caught Rotom I released you because you suck..

My weirdest Pokémon nickname has to be a pikachu I named "oddment"
like dumbledore says at the beginning of
the first Harry Potter book.

I normally don't nickname my Pokemon, but when I do, it will be quite rare when I don't nickname my Pokemon seriously. I have quite a few Pokemon that have strange nicknames:

Magickarp: My Deity
Arceus: Pony / Horse
Ditto: Pink Ploopy
Miltank: Cow
Durant: Kevin
Spearow: Capt. Jack
Machamp: 6Pack Flabs

These were just several of my Pokemon with nicknames. Sorry if they were offensive :p.

Feraligatr: Godzilla
Hitmonlee: Mr. bean
Krookodile: leatherhead (teenage mutant ninja turtles)
Gastrodon: Babas
Gallade: Popeye
Infernape: Vegetta/ Tarzan
Meloetta (yes, i have one): miku (obiusly)

I used to name my pikachus thor and pichus kid thunder.one time i named articuno 0degrees and zapdos feenizap or maybe i spelled it feenixap i forget

I have a couple more to share with you ^_^

Sharpedo - Sharknado
Malamar - Ramalam
Hitmonchan - Little Mac
Golem - ROCK HARD!
Gengar - 2sp00ky4me
Pinsir - Pinhead

Back