Mario Kart What is an item you want to burn?

• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date
Sure, try avoiding red shells with coins mate

They don't have priority on coins, with that said, those will attack you even if you don't have coins.
I'm not sure about older Mario Kart games, but coins doesn't mater for the items on Mario Kart 8 :/

Isn't there a way to avoid red shells?

If you get triple bananas, don't throw them, but keep them behind you. You won't get hit by red shells unless for whatever reason it gets thrown from behind (I don't think that's possible in MK8 but I believe it's happened to me in MKWii)

you can normaly avoid red shells by placing an item before it hit behind you tend to be what i do with item grabs in first and second place. blue turtle shell been around for ever. you could take advantage of it even in first place say the second place peson is close to you get close to him and wheen it hits it hit both of you

Right, red shells can be avoided with Bananas, Green shells, other red shells, but coins dont do squat.

Blue Shell but also Red shell sinc it always stalks to hit you. So no way you wont die.
What I do so blue shell wont hit me is use the brakes and then it should target the other person whoever passe by you.
Works every time! :)

Blue Shell, no contest. I hate the blue shell so much! Whenever I am in a race on Mario Kart 7 and take over first place, The Blue Shell always appears in my face and blows me up! After that i usually never end up winning a race!

Reactions: Hgtunmylife
Blue Shell, hands down. That Blue Shell always ruins any race when I'm in first place. Plus, it is so hard to dodge! Whenever I see someone with it now, I just let someone else pass me up so that the race isn't completely destroyed because of it. To make things even worse, I heard it was an item in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. :mad::mad:

I want to burn the FREEKING SPINY SHELL!! I cannot stand that thing. It is the only reason I play Mario Kart 7 alot less now. The blue shell crushes my dreams, and makes me lose races! :thumbsdown:

no... the most annoying object is the fake block (if trowned in a real ? block...)

Mine is the Boo from Mario Kart DS because it takes away good items like the Bullet Bill

I would gladly smash those FREAKIN GREEN SHELLS!!!!

bombs, the coin and the blooper.

I only really had an issue with the fake item boxes really though, and they're gone now...

i love the fake item box

That dang evil freakin' blue shell! I hate that darn thing! I'm usually in or around first when playing with my family so my little sister and brother in last place always use the blue shell on me. :(

My top 3 worst items are
1)Blue Shell - So many times have I been hit with these just before the finish line and end up coming like 6th
2)Red Shells - Just because their annoying
3)Lightning - If you're gliding over an area you can't drive on and you get struck, you're screwed

BURN THE BLUE SHELL AND SEND ITS ASHES TO THE DEEPEST AND DARKEST PITS OF HELL
and the lightning cloud too since its useless

I'm going shoot a blue shell until it's eyes bleed out!

i Hate the Homerun bat and two others i really want out of sight are the Bluse shell and the Rocket :mad::punch::rage:

I think everyone can agree that Red Shells, and Blue Shells, are the most annoying items in Mario Kart history. Though without them, it wouldn't be the same... They are still a huge vexation and should be burnt xD Burn with fire!

I don't like theese items
#10: Blooper: They are really annoying, they come up to you're screen and shoot ink, I don't mind being hit by one, I just can't stand it when they give me it.
#9: Lightning: This would be lower if it wasn't for my older brother, he uses it right when i jump and he zaps me, sending me down, so I loose my spot.
#8: Bullet Bill: It gets you to first place in one shot, it's unfair.
#7: Boo: They steal an item, I can't stand there sound effect, and they make you Invisible, don't mind, but they make them impossible to hit.
#6: Banana: Makes you slip, and it makes you loose you're hard earned items.
#5: Banana bunch: x5 the reason of bannana
#4 Feather: All it does is makes you less vernable to an incoming attack
#3: Heart: Absorbs an item and let's you use it
#2: Yoshi Egg: Like a red shell but if you use it you might be hit by a shell or bob-omb
#1: Thunder Cloud: Get this you'll be shrunk. if you bump it, they'll just bump it back.

Back