Mario Kart What is an item you want to burn?

• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date
From least annoying to most, my first pick is Lightning! It's really annoying because you lose all you items and it can't be avoided! Also, in 9000+ cups (not races) I have played, I have only gotten it ONCE! Then it's Bullet Bill, which is a pain as you can only move out of the way or cancel it with the lightning! The item I hate the most iiiiiisss... bananas! Yes, bananas are the worst for me! Sure, they are incredibly useful for blocking or setting up hazards, but I literally get them ALL THE TIME! Every 10 items I pick up, 7 of them are bananas! The 2 are green shells and 1 is a mushroom! I'm in last? I get freaking bananas! I'm in first? I get more bananas!

If I can't fully burn the Lightning, then just get rid of the item lost effect. The Bullet Bill for screwing you over if it ends at a curve. The Star for the times it made me go so fast, I fall off the edge. And lastly, the Red Shells ESPECIALLY in Mario Kart DS because they often hit you from the side, making them almost impossible to avoid.

I'd like to burn the blue shell, it's so annoying, even though it sorta helps you when you're not in first place.After getting first place in the third round and your near the finish line and blue shell pops in out of nowhere :mad:.

I'd like to burn the blue shell, it's so annoying, even though it sorta helps you when you're not in first place.After getting first place in the third round and your near the finish line and blue shell pops in out of nowhere :mad:.
Just dodge it! It's not that annoying.

I only doge the blue shell if there's another racer closing in on me. Make him take him, not me. Heck even done it to a few friends myself. But if I'm far from everyone else, I go ahead and take it.

I only doge the blue shell if there's another racer closing in on me. Make him take him, not me. Heck even done it to a few friends myself. But if I'm far from everyone else, I go ahead and take it.
Just before the Blue Shell is about to hit you, it stops mid-air and then homes in on you. If you use a mushroom when it stopes, you can dodge it completely!

Just before the Blue Shell is about to hit you, it stops mid-air and then homes in on you. If you use a mushroom when it stopes, you can dodge it completely!
I never dodged a Blue Shell that way. Y'know, because I don't always have a Mushroom on me. Although, sometimes I get really lucky and get one while I'm in 1st.

Blue Shell, Lightning, and the Cloud.

I want to burn and destroy the blue shell because it's unavoidable and cruel. I especially hate getting a blue shell when I'm in 1st place on a 150cc track and a CPU steals my thunder by throwing a blue shell causing others behind me to get in front. Also the blue shell is why I suck at 150cc mode.

Blue shell any day.

The lightning affects everyone (except the launcher) so I don't care.
Blooper is useless.
Green/Red shells and the fire flower are items that allow you to get past the opponent in front of you.
The banana allows you to lose an opponent behind you.
Etc.

The blue shell is stupid.
Because it's never the one just behind you who gets it. It's like the 7th guy in the race. He actually doesn't care about who's first, he only wants to get past the 6th guy. And he gets a blue shell, whatever, let's just throw it.
Then you, on first position, you get hit by that stupid item and get passed by the 2nd and the 3rd even though they had nothing to do with that shell.
And the 7th guy is still 7th. So that was pointless but friggingly annoying, that's all it was.

So yeah, I'm already against all items (even though more in Smash than in MK because it's kind of the essence of MK...) but that blue shell is the worst one. It's as random as the other ones but it can't reasonably be avoided (yes it can, read again and notice the "reasonably") and it doesn't even help the one who gets that item.

For all other items, when you get hit by it you're annoyed but when you get to use it you're pleased, right ? Not the blue shell. When you are hit you are annoyed and when you get it you don't care so what's the point ?

Reactions: Tho
Blue Shell. Red Shell. One Shell. Three Shell. I want to burn all of these! Blue Shells are so annoying, especially when you're playing singleplayer and first place is easy to be in. Red Shells are way too broken, the home in and you can't defend yourself if you have no items. Also, equally annoying, is the Lightening item. You become vulnerable and slow, and you lose all your existing items. Now, these items SHOULDN'T be removed, they add difficulty, but they're a huge nuiscense.

Blue Shell. Red Shell. One Shell. Three Shell. I want to burn all of these! Blue Shells are so annoying, especially when you're playing singleplayer and first place is easy to be in. Red Shells are way too broken, the home in and you can't defend yourself if you have no items. Also, equally annoying, is the Lightening item. You become vulnerable and slow, and you lose all your existing items. Now, these items SHOULDN'T be removed, they add difficulty, but they're a huge nuiscense.
The Red Shells aren't as annoying as they were in Mario Kart DS. Even if you had an item behind you, they would go around and hit you from the side. It was so freaking annoying.

1st- Blue Shell. This is a real trouble especially if you are coming first. If you get the Blue Shell item, it is pretty much useless unless you are in 2nd or 3rd position. (you never get it at that position)
2nd- the Blooper- They ar pretty much useless in Multiplayer battles. Is it blocking the screen? Sure, look through your surroundings and your touch screen.

I can't think of anything else. Though, I kinda feel they shouldn't be removed. It removes the fun.

Mine are specific. I hate when someone uses Bullet Bill, and just go to the first place while hitting me, I hate it when I get a Super Mushroom when I am on the Rainbow Road, and I always hate DAT FRICKIN BLUE SHELL!

Coins,now it's here and now it's the time for it to go.Those things are ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!!They are useless to the user and its opponents it just boost you up,and anyway there already super mushrooms.Why have two different items with the same purpose?:rage::confused:It doesn't make sense there are even times when you get three mushrooms at a time and even a golden mushroom:punch:.:thumbsdown:Come on now, Nintendo please don't just don't put that thing in the next Mario Kart.:facepalm:

The Blue shell otherwise known as Spike shell, You dont know HOW many times I was in front of the finish and lost because of them D:<

Coins,now it's here and now it's the time for it to go.Those things are ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!!They are useless to the user and its opponents it just boost you up,and anyway there already super mushrooms.Why have two different items with the same purpose?:rage::confused:It doesn't make sense there are even times when you get three mushrooms at a time and even a golden mushroom:punch:.:thumbsdown:Come on now, Nintendo please don't just don't put that thing in the next Mario Kart.:facepalm:
They are not useless, It gives you a challenge, the more coins you have the faster you go... Also its fun to earn them to unlock parts! Im half way to golden wheels!

That Blue Shell.
blue_shell_by_edsfox-d8erp05.jpg

1: BLUE SHELL
2: BLUE SHELL
3: BLUE SHELL
4: BLUE SHELL
5: BLUE SHELL
6: BLUE SHELL
7: BLUE SHELL
8: BLUE SHELL
9: BLUE SHELL
10: LIGHTNING

Well the item u want them to delete or take out the game is the banana peel. For Mario karts DS whenever I'm in first place which is always I only get banana peels and nothing else. I wish they would delete that item. I also hate the blue shell item because one time I was in first place and I wasn't looking at my items so I pushed the button to unleash it and I blew myself up and I lost the race to get the next map.

Back