Mario Kart What is an item you want to burn?

• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date
That blue shell. I hate it, but when I say "hate it", even all the world's hate towards it wouldn't be enough to describe how I feel when I see one getting near me. Oh, did I mention that I got hit three times in a row by it once ?

As for the red shells, they aren't really my priority. A banana or a green shell and that you're done with it :p !

The
Bob ombs Bananas and mushroom

the blue shell

Triple Red Shells are annoying as heck, due to the fact that there are three of them, and that they automatically home in on you when an opponent releases the shells (only when they are in a lower place than you). The Triple Red Shells has caused me anger since they could potentially lower the ranking of me in a race.

The Blue Shell... THE BLUE SHELL it's so terrible! Ugh. And when it comes at you while you are over the emptiness? Well, bang, you're down.

The blue shell, it just hates me...
It always hits me when I'm in mid air... :(

It's the blue shells obviously...
It always hits me at the wrong moment :(
When I'm flying: Blue Shell
When I'm about to win a race: Blue Shell
When I'm jumping over a gap: Blue Shell
I just hate them...

For me it's Bananas,i hate them so annoying especially when donkey kong is on the track,star power when those other racers come and knock me over and the blue shell,not all that much because when anyone uses it,i slow down and let other racers have it as well,if I'm going down you all must come down with me.

1. Coins. When your in first place, you don't want coins. You probably have the max already, and if not, there's plenty right in front of you.

2. Blooper. It provides practically no use. It only really slows down CPU's, and is just a hassle when playing multi-player.

--

I like the blue shell. It makes mario kart, well, mario kart. MK is so fun because it has so much rage. Also prevents people from being miles away from 2nd place.

When playing a tournament, items really should be off anyways. Makes it more fair.

all of the items that never appear when you need them. i mean, what´s good on a coin in first place, there is plenty of them lying around litterally. the game is kind of unbalanced with the item priorities i swear. what i want when i get to first is something like the honk-thing that i never get or a green shell at the least. don´t you agree?

I'd have to say that I hate the single green shell the most because it doesn't do much. When you get the triple green shell though, now that can do so much more.

I can careless about that "Blue Shell" but the lightning bolt....nananaana

I hate the new piranha plant even more than the blue shel, though. The blue shell makes mario kart what it is. I wont discard an iconic item like that, it would be like eliminate the mushrooms.

Triple Reds. Blue shells aren't as deadly as they were in MKWii. In MK8, reds don't break on corners, and are literally pulled by everyone in middle spots.

Tanooki Tail and Red shells. Can't tell you how much people used those item to troll...

I HATE BANANAS! I ALWAYS GET THEM IN THE
MYSTERY BOXES! I love hitting players with the overpowered blue shell, it is THE BEST item.

I think one of the items that caused much of a trouble to me was the blue shell. But it does not happen any more since i got the new item in mk8 to repell the blue shell, mk8 is amazing!! It was just the reason why I bought my wii u!

The Blue Shell is an item I want to destroy. I know that it was invented to keep the game "fair" but if you are in first place, it will sometimes cost you time and make you lose your position. There is nothing more annoying to see an incoming Blue Shell when someone else is behind you. If you try to reverse, it will still lock on to you if it is within sight. Just try to outrun it as fast as you can.

Tanooki suit! I despise this item in mario kart, its terrible, unreliable, stays for too long, and is very small ranged. I want this stupid item to disappear! Blue shells are so stupid also, if it hits you, you are screwed unless you are really far from the other players, I despise these 2 items but I want the tanooki one to disappear!

I'd say the Blooper :p It's really such an useless item especially when you could use a better item to help you try to get in first or so. I find it easy to see even with that thing and they can easily be dispelled by a mushroom which really just counts more to how its uselessness.

I would say Blue Shell but just thinking about it, how would it be fun without it xD

Back