Mario Kart What is an item you want to burn?

• Thread starter Mario64
  • Start date
Why is everyone hating on blue shell? They've been in since the beginning! They have history! Yeah, they're pretty annoying, allot of the time, especially when your hit by one when you're above a bottomless pit ( Same thing with you lightning! ) But if they took them out, I'd be very sad.

I think the blue shell didn't come in till 64. Anyway, I would drop the blue shell: nobody who gets it needs it. The only way it would work out for them is if the 2 ahead of them just happen to be in its AI path, or if they pulled right up on someone so it hits them as it's finding the AI path. The coins need to be changed also: either get rid of thhem, have no limit on how many you can hold at a time, or don't tie them to unlocks.

my top three are the bananas coin and blooper they are the worst in usability since they are easy to get rid of and they dont do lots to improve your placement

My top three, Triple Red Shells, I can't think of anything else, AND THAT STUPID BLUE SHELL! I hate it very much.

i really hate the blue shell

Ehm...all? I am a terrible racer, and items usually just make it worse. If I use items, things go bad, if others use items things go worse. :p

Reactions: Hayleia
Coin. It's an intense battle for first and the outcome may depend on what item you get and you get a... Coin. You use it but it doesn't have any effect because you are already at ten coins. You lose the match and the Grand Prix. Yay.

They should just get rid of coins altogether: you have go out of your way to get something that gives a very small speed boost that gets negated if you make even the smallest mistake. No thanks, I'd rather run good racing lines to pass others.

I found it funny how almost everybody is "screaming" to kill the Blue Shells in its Koopa's blood when the thread ain't even exclusively focused on Mario Kart :p

If you wanna erase something, erase THIS:
latest

I hate the red coins so much... Some of them were a pain in the butt to get and when you were finnaly in the middle of the jump to get the last one... TIME'S OUT, SKRUB!
The rewards were pretty good, true. But the frustration you had to pass to get the 7 coins... That's some precious lifetime wasted. In that time, i could have contributed to humanity in an helpful way (i almost guarantee you that this little red cents are the reason i never won a Nobel prize...)

This thread is supposed to have the mario kart prefix. It does in my alerts.

I HATE THE BLUE SHELL :rage:. Whenever i'm racing and i'm almost done with the race, i'm first place and a blue shell COMES OUT OF NOWHERE. I completely hate that item. The only time I like it is if i'm using it against someone else.

Which items are so annoying that they make you want to jump in your game & smash that item with a sledge hammer? My top 3 is #3: Triple Red Shell #2: Lightning #1: Bomb-omb. GRRR screw these items they're so annoying! Post your top 3 wort items in the comments...please.
Blue Shell. Definitely the blue shell :mad:

Burn and sledgehammer it, oh my god. Your merciless. I would definitely want to burn the blue shell, there has been so many last minute shells where I've lost a Grand Prix or more by getting hit by a blue shell. Then it would be Triple green shells, you might say they aren't as bad as blue but your wrong, they act like a shield and a weapon at the same time! I would definitely want to burn the Red shells, they are the same as green shells but with a heat seeking effect, now is that annoying or what?

I would burn the Blue Shell. I would burn it so not an ash of it is left. But not before I kill the guys in the offices who kill all those rare blue Koopas to make it. Then kill all the blue Koopas and soak out all their blood and kill all the people who thought a blue shell would be a good idea to make sure another blue shell never appears ever ag-

Ahem. My hate for the blue shell stretched a bit too far. :p

Other items that aren't deserving of places on the MK Item roster include the Blooper, since it doesn't do anything (when playing online - CPU is affected by it >.>). I'm seeing some hate for Lightning, but it really doesn't affect the match much as everyone is electrocuted, not just you (unless you're jumping a gap, in which case it's really annoying), I think that it's good at leveling the playing field and tightening the race a little if the distance between 1st and last is large.

There is one item I found so useless that I'm actually super glad they took out: Fake Item Box.
It was such a useless item because it was not even trying to differentiate itself from a real one, plus holding it behind you is pointless since shells can go through them and hit you >.>

As far as the items currently in the game, I think the Boomerang should take a leave, because it kinda just goes straight and doesn't actually attempt to hit anyone, making it seem pointless to just throw around 3 times. I don't really don't have a problem with most of the items in the game though, there are just some that I feel doesn't fit for the game.

I would like to burn the fire. Yep, I just made that joke that someone else has probably made in the other five pages I haven't read.

But seriously, the lightning actually helped me (acceleration was better) when I was on the ground but it's so annoying when I'm jumping across, it just decides to send me tumbling down like karma's fed up with me because I've been calling people out on their lack of quality posting today. Gooooosh.

Let's burn the coin. Sure you can get a speed boost and unlock stuff but the amount of times you get it in first is pretty annoying. You could be on the final lap and have a red shell coming for ya. Literally any items could help but what do you get? A useless coin. Man I hate that item.

The Lightning Cloud and Lightning are the worst

Blue Shell is third imo

i hate blue shells so much they blow up 1st place and hit every one in its way so annoying.
Which items are so annoying that they make you want to jump in your game & smash that item with a sledge hammer? My top 3 is #3: Triple Red Shell #2: Lightning #1: Bomb-omb. GRRR screw these items they're so annoying! Post your top 3 wort items in the comments...please.

The blue shell can be annoying at times because when your about to make it to the finish and its the final lap...boom! It comes and someone else gets first. The blooper is annoying too because you can mess up, you sometimes can't see what your doing and frankly the blooper is not really a item useful. The triple shells are another thing that bugs me because sometimes you can stop it but not all the time. If someone used the lighting item you can lose your item and someone can just use the red shells on you

Back