What is the Oldest Game or System u have?

• Thread starter snacker101
  • Start date
The oldest console in my house is not really mine, but rather my Dad's old Atari 2600. This is the console that introduced me to video games. I've been playing since I was about 3-4 years old, the Atari isn't compatible with today's TV hook ups and hasn't been for the past 15-20 years. Either way that was my gateway to video games.

Oh, it can be made compatible. There are connectors available. They're dirt cheap. Used to be able to get them at Radio Shack, but that store went bankrupt, so Ebay or Amazon are probably the best options left. I'm not sure if Best Buy sells them or not.

Anyway, that's how I connect my 2600 to a modern tv. I've even hooked it up to a flat screen LCD tv, and it worked quite fine, though I prefer to use an old CRT.

I have an old Atari. The oldest game would either be Pacman, or Frogger

Reactions: Leej07
a good old model 1 sega genesis

I think that it's probably my ZX Spectrum (if it counts as a game system), although with so many minor consoles, I'm not really sure if it's really the oldest one. I lost my games for it though, but at least I know it's in perfectly working order. From actual consoles and not gaming systems in general, my oldest one is my GBC, which my cousin got as soon as it came out in the 90s and gave it to me some years back to play Pokemon Crystal on. I can't even remember where I've put it now though since I prefer using my GBA SP.

Ps2, wonderful memories playing Need For Speed MW on it with my cousin. It was my brother's and he left it with me when he moved. Before he shifted, he used to come with the console and play it on our tv.

I'm a 21st century one, forgive me :p

Da oldest is mah GAME AND WATCH dat has dis octopus game :) if its counted as a console, if not it would be my NES and my gameboy! my oldest game would be octopus (if counted as a game) or Maro/Duck Hunt for NES, for Gameboy it would be tetris kek cuz it bundled

The oldest console would have to be my Dad's Gameboy Advance, the oldest game I have played is The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, though this old Dora game I have lying around for the Gameboy could be older, I have no idea. :cat:

My oldest home console is a NES, still working and with the Super Mario Bros cartridge, controllers and all that stuff. My oldest portable console is 2 generations further, the Game Boy Color, a green one, with a boxed Pokemon Gold cartridge. I just realized that the NES is 33 years old already, dang it time flies.

The GameBoy Advance. It was a gift from my aunt. The very first hand-held console that started it all. I had the cartridge that had multiple games in one. I guess if I waited a bit longer before my aunt decided to buy the GBA, I could have gotten the Gameboy SP which had brightness settings. It was so hard for me back then. Always finding a light source just to play Pokemon

My oldest console would be either my wii or my ds lite (I forgot what came first >.<) and my oldest game would be Morrowwind GoY version for my pc or the oldest nintendo game I own would be AC:WW.

My NES would be the oldest consle because i grew up with the original super mario bros.!

A Wii is the oldest system I have.

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER
Sega Gen, or MegaDrive for you out east. :coffee:

Sega Gen, or MegaDrive for you out east. :coffee:
In fact the thing's so old the C button fell off, well I can forget about debug in Sonic 1

Reactions: Link06
My oldest console I have is a Sega Mega Drive. I got this when I was 6 years old! I have plenty good games: Mortal Kombat 1,2,3 and ultimate, Sonic The Hedgehog 1,2,3 and Knuckles, Zombies ate my neighbours, Street Fighter 2, Mega Games 1,2,3 Golden Axe 1,2 :D
and I have Game boy Advance. I just have only 2 games: Yoshi Island, Pokemon Ruby! :)

30737-Sega-Genesis-And-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Throwback-Thursday.gif

tumblr_m9y2fuGRYn1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

I still have my good ol' brick sized Game Boy. 4 AA batteries, monochromatic non-backlit display and stiff, plastic buttons to blister your thumbs. Ahh, nostalgia...

The first game I ever played on it was "Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge", the first handheld in the series. I'm sad to say I never finished it :(

Mine is my brothers Nintendo 64 he got after playing the one @ McDonalds and he says he got Mario Kart 64 as his first game and then Super Mario 64. Ahhhh..... the of Mario Kart 64 battle Mode, Dammit stupid Nintendo ruining battle mode in Mario Kart 7!!

Probably mine is an n64. I really like I got it for my birthday. I mostly play Mario party but I also play banjo kazzoie, dk 64 and super Mario 64

My oldest system I owned was N64 because my cousin gave it to other cousin when he moved then he had a gba sp and gave it to me also when he moved also I had the games super smash bros 64 and I was a pro at it that one time my cousins wouldn't let me play it and I remember one day when my aunt threw out the N64 because it was old and broken ,bit then I didn't let her throw it away I kept it for myself then a few years later when I got a 3ds xl I stopped playing my N64 so my mom threw it away oh well I hope it rests in peace

Sega Genesis from 89'

Reactions: Link06
Back