What is the Oldest Game or System u have?

• Thread starter snacker101
  • Start date
Well, The oldest console in terms of release date I own is an NES. My first console however was a GCN.

Well, The oldest console in terms of release date I own is an NES. My first console however was a GCN.
Ooh cool. I never owned a NES or a GCN and I think I'm missing out on some awesome games.

I don’t own many old consoles anymore (sadly), so I think mine would be the GameCube.

I loved that thing to pieces, and I’d totally play it again today if I could just find those gosh darn cables! :eyes2: My oldest game would probably either be Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (a game I’ve had since I was VERY young), or Super Smash Bros Melee. One of those two.

Probably the Gameboy for me. For the game I would say Pokemon Red. I remember playing it for hours :p

The Gameboy was also extremely fun, and I remember levelling up my Venusaur to level 100 and doing glitches to get infinite rare candies and whatever pokemon I want.

my oldest console I have is the nintendo 64, if I could i would buy more older consoles. But right now i am pretty happy with my game collection as it is right now.

The oldest system I own is an snes

The oldest system I have is either a sega genesis or an original play station. I dont know what my oldest game is.
the oldest system i have is an SNES and a copy of Street Fighter II TURBO. My dad and mom were still young when this game came out, and it wasn't very long until I came out into the world. I played a lot of games on it, including Super Mario World, which I enjoyed very much. It had this big level that I can fly through with a cape; Super Mario All-Stars, which was fun, especially Super Mario Bros. 3, which I really enjoyed the short and sweet levels and the interesting concepts like Goomba Shoe, Super Leaf, and P-Wing. I hated Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels the most out of this collection, as I never got to beat it until I got Nintendo Switch Online and used Suspend Points (I know, I'm a cheater); I wasn't really a fan of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, as I never got to 100 percenting the game. It was very hard; A Link to the Past was a good game, but I got tired of walking, waiting, and thinking for a few hours and it took me a couple of years to beat it because I forgot about it and moved on to the N64 and the GameCube, especially because I didn't know what to do or where to go even; Kirby Golf was neat and fun. I had a lot of fun memories playing with my brother and competing for the win; My dad always beat me in Street Fighter II TURBO (he is really good, even to this day), aaaand; oh yeah, Kirby Super Star! I really liked this game, and the cutscenes are super cute and beautiful, the gameplay is super fun, especially with a friend! I was never really good with Gourmet Race though.

My oldest console is an original grey gameboy.
I tried playing it recently and it still works somehow.

The oldest game I own might be Pokémon Blue. I have older GB games, but I don’t know if I can find them. Adventure Island and Super Mario Land 2 are around somewhere.

Back