1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What is the Oldest Game or System u have?

Discussion in 'Old School Nintendo Gaming' started by snacker101, May 11, 2016.

1. Magitroopa

Magitroopa Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    438 coins
    Well, Nintendo-wise, my oldest system is a Nintendo 64.

Non-Nintendo-wise, my two oldest systems I have are an Atari 2600, and a Magnavox Odyssey. The Odyssey is actually the, "first commercial home video game console" which is from 1972, so you can't really go back much farther than that. :p
  2. Mel

Mel Pedia Mastermind Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    522 coins
    My Gameboy is the oldest system I still own. I got it at a yard sale when I was a child . I was around 5 or 6 at the time and I remember paying $5 for it. There wasn't many games to buy from the yard sale . I really wish there was since the lady was selling games for 50 cents each. Lol. It was the first system I bought and I'm glad I kept it . Whenever I stop by yard sales now I still look for old game boy games to see if there's anything I can scoop up for my system.
  3. NES

NES Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    27 coins
    I have the original Wii from 2008 - and it still works awesome. :p Also, it's the main and only system I play. Nonetheless, of course, I'd like to expand to other systems, but I don't have a lot of time for gaming.
  4. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    The oldest system I have right now is probably my Gameboy advance that was given to me by my uncle when I was small and when the gameboy advance was trending this system has helped me grow through my childhood when I had nothing to do sometimes when I didn't want to play with my friends I would play this handheld system by myself in my room without my friends bothering me to play Hide N Seek or tag with them the games I owned were Pokemon Sapphire,Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Fire Red, and Mario Kart :Super Curcuit these games were really fun and ever since I moved houses I lost most of my games which are valuable for a high price right now.
  5. Shmickle

Shmickle Fanboy? Maybe. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    13 coins
    Still have my NES and still runs like new :)
  6. Raichu

Raichu Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Either my colecovison intellivision or my Atari 5200
  7. GamerDudeXXX

GamerDudeXXX The Awesome Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    GBA. This was basically my childhood. Mostly played Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Sapphire The Legend Of Zelda - The Minish Cap, GTA Advance, and One Piece. Owned it ever since I was 6. It was purple colored, the standard. Now it sits near my PC but I give it the occasional visit. It brought me into the world of Pokémon and was a gift from my uncle. Since then, I moved on to ps2, then ds, then 3ds, wii, Wii U, and finally new 3ds xl.
  8. Arshan

Arshan Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    143 coins
    My first console was the Gameboy Advanced SP. It was coloured gray and I still have it to this day with the charger it came with. I remember I had one game for it when I got it, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (its a port of the SNES game). I am hoping one day they make another Yoshi's Island type Yoshi game, I would totally buy a sequel.
  9. Ethendor

Ethendor The PK-Fire spammer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    180 coins
    have you tried yoshi's new island
  10. Arshan

Arshan Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    143 coins
    Not yet, looks more like a mario game than a yoshi game to me though.