What is the scariest enemy in a Legend of Zelda game to you?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Do you think that the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time is creepy? I have heard a lot people hate that temple because the music there creeps them out.
Kinda. That temple is just weird though, that's why I don't like it xP The rooms rotating sideways and stuff. Weird.

The zombies-like creatures scared me when I was 7 or 8. Not to mention that creepy white thing in the well who has got hand rising from the ground in Zelda OoT. It's a good nightmare fuel for young people.

Kinda. That temple is just weird though, that's why I don't like it xP The rooms rotating sideways and stuff. Weird.
So how about Stone Tower Temple then? Do you hate that one as well? You have to flip the dungeon upside down to finish the temple.

So how about Stone Tower Temple then? Do you hate that one as well? You have to flip the dungeon upside down to finish the temple.
Haven't been there yet. Stopped after Forest Temple.... Been working on the game slowly for 2 years now XD

Haven't been there yet. Stopped after Forest Temple.... Been working on the game slowly for 2 years now XD
The Stone Tower Temple is in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. Maybe when you get done with Ocarina of Time and perhaps a Majora's Mask remake comes out you may try it out and see for yourself

The Stone Tower Temple is in Majora's Mask, not Ocarina of Time. Maybe when you get done with Ocarina of Time and perhaps a Majora's Mask remake comes out you may try it out and see for yourself
Well, I just assumed it was OoT since I was talking about it :p Don't remember dungeon names anyways really. I have Majora's Mask, just never really played it.

Well, I just assumed it was OoT since I was talking about it :p Don't remember dungeon names anyways really. I have Majora's Mask, just never really played it.
ah ok. In any case, going back to earlier, I agree the Forest temple is a bit creepy. I personally didn't think of it as a forest as much as a haunted castle or something

Sorry I forgot to specific which game that Stone Tower Temple was in. I knew I forgot something in that post but I couldn't figure out what it was.

ah ok. In any case, going back to earlier, I agree the Forest temple is a bit creepy. I personally didn't think of it as a forest as much as a haunted castle or something
Well either way it makes you wonder what the Kokiri Forest and the Lost Woods were originally, to have a house like that there.

Sorry I forgot to specific which game that Stone Tower Temple was in. I knew I forgot something in that post but I couldn't figure out what it was.

Well either way it makes you wonder what the Kokiri Forest and the Lost Woods were originally, to have a house like that there.
Well, if you go back to Skyward Sword, there were these huge temples in areas of Hyrule (which even then, in the case of the Skyview Temple, could be ruins of an older thing). It's possible that the Forest Temple is ruins of ruins :p

Well, if you go back to Skyward Sword, there were these huge temples in areas of Hyrule (which even then, in the case of the Skyview Temple, could be ruins of an older thing). It's possible that the Forest Temple is ruins of ruins :p
True but it could have also been built between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time. Timeline-wise the only thing there is Minish Cap, but I don't know what is in that game that could have been the Forest Temple.

True but it could have also been built between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time. Timeline-wise the only thing there is Minish Cap, but I don't know what is in that game that could have been the Forest Temple.
well, one thing to note about Minish Cap is that the map of Hyrule was veeerry different than usual apparently. So idk, perhaps there were some areas that Link doesn't explore in the game

well, one thing to note about Minish Cap is that the map of Hyrule was veeerry different than usual apparently. So idk, perhaps there were some areas that Link doesn't explore in the game
I know this and that is true. So many mysteries surrounding the land of Hyrule. We only know the reasoning behind the evil in the world, Link, and Zelda but as for the land of Hyrule itself we don't know much.

I know this and that is true. So many mysteries surrounding the land of Hyrule. We only know the reasoning behind the evil in the world, Link, and Zelda but as for the land of Hyrule itself we don't know much.
yeah, and then there's the fact that Hyrule isn't even Hyrule at all in Spirit Tracks (but the Demise reincarnation thing still holds true given Malladus)

For me it was The Imprisoned in Skyward Sword - the fact that it is trying to escape and being so slow always makes me nervous (the first time was horrible :p).

yeah, and then there's the fact that Hyrule isn't even Hyrule at all in Spirit Tracks (but the Demise reincarnation thing still holds true given Malladus)
No but it is the land that Tetra and Link(from Wind Waker) found while sailing. The curse was that as long as the spirit of hero and blood of the goddess exists he will reincarnated each time into a new evil.

No but it is the land that Tetra and Link(from Wind Waker) found while sailing. The curse was that as long as the spirit of hero and blood of the goddess exists he will reincarnated each time into a new evil.
Yeah, I agree and that kinda supports what I was saying. They really made a smart move with the introduction of Demise as now you don't really need Ganondorf for it to be a Zelda game

Yeah, I agree and that kinda supports what I was saying. They really made a smart move with the introduction of Demise as now you don't really need Ganondorf for it to be a Zelda game
Yea that is true and it explains a lot of things in the game too but I do wonder when the Gerudo came about. They weren't in Minish Cap from what I noticed.

i'd have to say the dead hand when i was 5 that thing had me too scared to goto the bathroom because the well is by the window but when i look at it now i'm still scared but less than before.

i'd have to say the dead hand when i was 5 that thing had me too scared to goto the bathroom because the well is by the window but when i look at it now i'm still scared but less than before.
I know this isn't an enemy but were you afraid of ??? from Majora's Mask? It is a hand that comes out of the toilet looking for toilet paper.

I know this isn't an enemy but were you afraid of ??? from Majora's Mask? It is a hand that comes out of the toilet looking for toilet paper.
yes i was only 5 though so i was scared of everything. (hmmm maybe i'm luigi and i just don't know it yet).

Back