What is the scariest enemy in a Legend of Zelda game to you?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Queen-gohma-Ocarina-of-Time-by_sulamoon-.jpg

*Gohma
well that's one version of him anyway (although I don't think it looks THAT creepy). There's also the non-arachnid Gohma in Wind Waker as well as the crab-like Gohma in Oracle of Seasons

well that's one version of him anyway (although I don't think it looks THAT creepy). There's also the non-arachnid Gohma in Wind Waker as well as the crab-like Gohma in Oracle of Seasons
Well Gohma in Ocarina of Time doesn't really look like an arachnid and that specified that Gohma was a female. I like Armagohma as the best version of Gohma in the series.

Well Gohma in Ocarina of Time doesn't really look like an arachnid and that specified that Gohma was a female. I like Armagohma as the best version of Gohma in the series.
Well, it's close to an arachnid though. Yeah, the Armagohma battle is an interesting one for sure. I think I like the Wind Waker one just a bit better because of the battle theme but yeah

Well, it's close to an arachnid though. Yeah, the Armagohma battle is an interesting one for sure. I think I like the Wind Waker one just a bit better because of the battle theme but yeah
I guess. It looks like a walking clawed hand with an eyeball. :p Oh I see. Oh why else do you like that iteration of Gohma? Is it because you like to lasso Valoo's tail?

I guess. It looks like a walking clawed hand with an eyeball. :p Oh I see. Oh why else do you like that iteration of Gohma? Is it because you like to lasso Valoo's tail?
Well the lasso Valoo's tail thing is interesting sure. But I think what I like about it is Wind Waker's battle theme for the Gohma boss battle. I kinda liked how a bunch of the bosses had their own unique theme

Well the lasso Valoo's tail thing is interesting sure. But I think what I like about it is Wind Waker's battle theme for the Gohma boss battle. I kinda liked how a bunch of the bosses had their own unique theme
Yea I understand. I like Molgera's battle theme in the game more though. In Twilight Princess, I like Ook's, Blizzeta's, Zant's, and Ganondorf's battle themes.

Anyways, Facade from Link's Awakening and the Oracle series is a bit creepy. It's a face on the floor.

Yea I understand. I like Molgera's battle theme in the game more though. In Twilight Princess, I like Ook's, Blizzeta's, Zant's, and Ganondorf's battle themes.

Anyways, Facade from Link's Awakening and the Oracle series is a bit creepy. It's a face on the floor.
Yeah, a lot of the unique boss battle themes are really good. And yeah, I agree that Molgera's is better. I also like the Helmaroc King's theme as well (perhaps a bit better than Molgera's)

The Gibdos always got to me. Theyre like Redeads, but tougher and scarier much harder to deal with.

The Gibdos always got to me. Theyre like Redeads, but tougher and scarier much harder to deal with.
It's kinda ironic that you should say that because in Majora's Mask the Gibdos are actually Redeads wrapped in the mummy outfit (you see this if you use a fire-based attack). But I hear you, they're as annoying with the freezing effect from the piercing scream AND they deal more damage than the classic Redead O_O

It's kinda ironic that you should say that because in Majora's Mask the Gibdos are actually Redeads wrapped in the mummy outfit (you see this if you use a fire-based attack). But I hear you, they're as annoying with the freezing effect from the piercing scream AND they deal more damage than the classic Redead O_O
Well in most Legend of Zelda game, Gibdos become Stalfos if you light them on fire and they either bum rush you or try to smother you. They also take a lot of hits to kill as well.

Like the title says, in your opinion, what did you find as the scariest enemy(normal enemy/boss) in a Legend of Zelda game?

For me, it was Redeads. For anyone that knows what they are, I don't really need to say why. :eek:For those who don't, well consider yourself a bit lucky. :p

I don't like Like-Likes. They're really strange to me and I avoid them as much as I possibly can! I never knew how evil (despite being grey ugly blobs) they were until one ate my Hylian Shield in OoT. >.<

For me, the scariest enemy was the ReDead. Not because of their face, but the screaming sound. That made me stop playing Ocarina of Time for a week and also gave me nightmares :wtf: :jawdrop: :sorry:

The statues that come alive in a Link Between Worlds. Usually, there's two of them you have to fight at once, and that's double trouble. :D

ReDead_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

That... that thing should be an enemy in a horror game, not a Zelda game...

Definitely redeads

Would be Gohma from Ocarina of time. One eyed monsters are creepy and ugly. xD

it kinda comes out of nowhere when you look directly at it. xD

zelda_link_between_worlds_bad_guy.jpg

As I've said before, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is my favorite LoZ game, I simply adore it, and here we have Yuga, I wasn't sure at first if this was a she, until I've realized it's a boy, that sinister stare, and evil look, she just gives me the creeps.

Would be Gohma from Ocarina of time. One eyed monsters are creepy and ugly. xD

it kinda comes out of nowhere when you look directly at it. xD
Gohma? Haha I would not call that creepy. Gohma was pretty huge, but the one eye gave it a cool Cyclops look to it. Nothing is as scary as the ReDeads, IMO.
zelda_link_between_worlds_bad_guy.jpg

As I've said before, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is my favorite LoZ game, I simply adore it, and here we have Yuga, I wasn't sure at first if this was a she, until I've realized it's a boy, that sinister stare, and evil look, she just gives me the creeps.
I never found Yuga scary in A Link Between Worlds. I actually find him hilarious and entertaining, just like the Joker from Batman.

I don't like Like-Likes. They're really strange to me and I avoid them as much as I possibly can! I never knew how evil (despite being grey ugly blobs) they were until one ate my Hylian Shield in OoT. >.<
I hated them. I'm only scared of them if they eat me because they steal my stuff. One ate my red tunic in one of Ganon's Castle chambers and I still needed it so I had to reset my game.
For me, the scariest enemy was the ReDead. Not because of their face, but the screaming sound. That made me stop playing Ocarina of Time for a week and also gave me nightmares :wtf: :jawdrop: :sorry:
Yep, Redeads take the prize (and the mummy ones). If they weren't paralyzed by the sun song then I'd hate them more than Wallmasters (or at least I think that's what they're called. Those hands).
And Deadhand too. Can't wait and see Link go goth next. I'm surprised he hasn't given up.

Back