What is the scariest enemy in a Legend of Zelda game to you?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
I hated them. I'm only scared of them if they eat me because they steal my stuff. One ate my red tunic in one of Ganon's Castle chambers and I still needed it so I had to reset my game.
Yep, Redeads take the prize (and the mummy ones). If they weren't paralyzed by the sun song then I'd hate them more than Wallmasters (or at least I think that's what they're called. Those hands).
And Deadhand too. Can't wait and see Link go goth next. I'm surprised he hasn't given up.
Mhmm. I do not get scared by looks, but the thing that scares me is the sound. I actually thought the ReDeads looked funny, but then they screamed :cry:
The Wallmasters are by far the most annoying enemies in all Zelda games. What's worse than being taken to the start of the room you were in :rage:

Yeah Redeads creep me out. The first time I saw them, I ran away as fast as I could. Floormasters are also a bit ominous and sort of spooked me out when they tried to attack me.

What I'm scared of is not an enemy. It's Ben the STATUE!!! HE IS FREAKIN SCARY. His face is what creeps me out. I think he's in Majora's Mask.

I think the imprisoned is pretty freaky myself! And it doesn't help that it times you when your trying to defeat him! Its kinda annoying how you have to prioson home like a total of 3 times!! Still... Gives me shivers :confused:

I didn't really like the sequence before the Blizzetta fight. She just sorta started...twitching...and making those choking noises...

The face when she turned around was the clincher

I also think the Skull Kids are creepy, not because of their looks but because of their story.
They are literally Kokiri that got lost in the Lost Woods and turned into these trickster spirit things. On a related note, adults that get lost in the forest turn into Stalfos Knights.

Like the title says, in your opinion, what did you find as the scariest enemy(normal enemy/boss) in a Legend of Zelda game?

For me, it was Redeads. For anyone that knows what they are, I don't really need to say why. :eek:For those who don't, well consider yourself a bit lucky. :p
Wind Waker redeads always and it will always scare the heck out of me is always the scariest for me, when ever i go near to them, i just back away and find a way to kill them,and one time i got scared more than 2 times since the shriek twice when i was frozen scared and link is getting eaten by those brain lovers. (ugh,reason to bring a rocket launcher with you.)

The mummy thing in windwaker. >.<)/

Their scream always scares me when I least expect it (/-\)

Cuccos. Those things have killed me more than any boss as a little kid. I would innocently keep trying to attack them when bam a whole bunch of angry red Cuccos would chase me. It wouldn't stop and I would die every time. I thought Cuccos were enemies and attacked them until I finally decided just to ignore them. Also redeads and floormasters are pretty scary.

I think I got over my fear of ReDeads. Their appearance isn't too startling that would make me want to run away, but its the scream that frightens me. And in Majora's Mask, it went to full scary. Having to go into a dimly lit well full of Gibdos and Wall Masters, then going into the ancient castle of Ikana. I never took of my Garo mask when I got there. At least they are some pretty good dancers.

Let's just face the facts there is no legend of Zelda character that is that scary except for one...just one...coccos the scariest enemy in Zelda games, oh I'm joking just hate those but the real scary one is the zombie things that only die at night they were also in smash run on the 3ds version I think it is called redeads but that one!

It’s always been Dead Hand for me, lol. ReDeads are sorta scary, but you get over them really quick, especially after you can combat them easily with the Sun Song.

Dead Hand should have never been allowed in OoT, imo. I mean, I wasn’t the only kid he gave nightmares to, right? He was legitimatly terrifying. ;-;

Back